Total Posts:82|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Gods Mafia: DAY PHASE 3

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 7:54:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
MOD NOTICES: First, I would like to say that copy-pasting PMs from me is NOT ALLOWED. You can copypasta what I sent to you ONLY as it pertains to your role in your ROLE PM - not the rest of any part of any PM from me. Second, I have decided to refrain from replacing anyone in the game for now.

-- Story --

"No... no" Jupiter sobbed. Juno looked down; there was nothing she could do. Just the night before she was working side by side with Ceres who fell victim to the Christian's attack. "If only I could have done something to stop it," Jupiter started, "but I haven't been able to do much of anything..."

"You're being too hard on yourself!" his wife exclaimed. "Thanks to your efforts we've defeated Jesus Christ himself! Isn't that enough?"

"Of course it's not enough! His downfall was inevitable... but as long as Constantine and his men are still out there trying to spread his message..."

Juno sighed. "Despite the setbacks, we're making progress..."

-- Deceased --

belle -- You are Licinius. Your role is THE MAFIA ADVISER. You really want to help Constantine spread his cause (Christianity), so you're more than happy to help take out the Roman gods. The Christians desperately need your help and guidance. Once all of the other goons die, you will carry out the mafia's night kills. Until then, you're just a vanilla mafioso. You have a gun, and you win with the mafia (stay tuned for your mafia PM). Good luck!

studentathletechristian8 -- You are Jesus Christ, the son of God. Your role is the GODFATHER (hehe no pun intended!). You are one powerful mofo! If it weren't for you, Constantine wouldn't even be trying to take out the other gods. Though you want to help him achieve his goal, your holier than thou attitude is obviously justified considering the fact that you won't even show up guilty upon investigation, nor will you carry a gun like the rest of your goons. You win with the mafia (stay tuned for your mafia PM). Good luck!

wjmelements -- I screwed up his role description, but nevertheless he was Ceres, the VANILLA MASON.

-- Active Players --

1. SportsGuru
2. Hurstman
3. Ragnar_rahl
4. Ournamestoolong
7. Cody
9. Koopin
10. Mongoose
11. Clockwork
12. Korashk
13. Kahvan
14. Zetsubou
15. Nags
16. Puck
17. Panda
18. Feverish
19. oceanix
20. DBR
21. BQP
22. Comoncents
23.xxdarkxx
24. JBlake2
25. BigMac
26. mongeese
27. Rezzealaux

-- Vote Count --

comoncents (comoncents) -- 1/13 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 7:59:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yay, the next phase has finally started. ^_^
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:03:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Two observations.

1. comoncents outed belle as Mafia. His role only allowed him access to supposedly one. This means he is indeed most probably the usurper and had eccess to Mafia players. So unless an investigation returns otherwise.

Lynch comoncents.

2. BQP role reveal placed sac8 at Vi_Veri's location (her death) - sac8 was the Godfather meaning he would not have been acting the same as a goon (belle's role confirms this. BQP role was fake, most likely in an attempt to save comoncents. BQP is Mafia. I suggest the vigilante takes him out tonight. :)
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:04:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
comoncents if I'm not mistaken. I don't remember anyone else.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:04:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:03:48 PM, Puck wrote:
Two observations.

1. comoncents outed belle as Mafia. His role only allowed him access to supposedly one. This means he is indeed most probably the usurper and had eccess to Mafia players. So unless an investigation returns otherwise.

Lynch comoncents.

2. BQP role reveal placed sac8 at Vi_Veri's location (her death) - sac8 was the Godfather meaning he would not have been acting the same as a goon (belle's role confirms this. BQP role was fake, most likely in an attempt to save comoncents. BQP is Mafia. I suggest the vigilante takes him out tonight. :)

Any particular reason for choosing to leave BQP to the vigilante, rather than vice versa?
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:05:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Vote to lynch BQP.

I waited a day phase before I counter claimed so I could get at least one more night phase of watching. BQP revealed as Watcher yesterday. I am the Watcher.

"
15. You are Minerva, the goddess of wisdom. Your role is the WATCHER. You are often symbolized by an owl, and as such, you've got eyes like one (hehe!). Each night you may select one player to watch. You will be told who, if anyone, targets that player. You will not know what night action was used on that player - only who visited them. You win with the town. Good luck!
"

It is not beneficial to tell the town whom visited NP2, because I watched SAC8, but I will tell who visited who on NP1. Rezz, mongoose, Bellum, and Panda all visited Ragnar on NP1.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:06:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:04:40 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:03:48 PM, Puck wrote:
Two observations.

1. comoncents outed belle as Mafia. His role only allowed him access to supposedly one. This means he is indeed most probably the usurper and had eccess to Mafia players. So unless an investigation returns otherwise.

Lynch comoncents.

2. BQP role reveal placed sac8 at Vi_Veri's location (her death) - sac8 was the Godfather meaning he would not have been acting the same as a goon (belle's role confirms this. BQP role was fake, most likely in an attempt to save comoncents. BQP is Mafia. I suggest the vigilante takes him out tonight. :)

Any particular reason for choosing to leave BQP to the vigilante, rather than vice versa?

Probably because comoncents seemed more guilty.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:06:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:04:40 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:03:48 PM, Puck wrote:
Two observations.

1. comoncents outed belle as Mafia. His role only allowed him access to supposedly one. This means he is indeed most probably the usurper and had eccess to Mafia players. So unless an investigation returns otherwise.

Lynch comoncents.

2. BQP role reveal placed sac8 at Vi_Veri's location (her death) - sac8 was the Godfather meaning he would not have been acting the same as a goon (belle's role confirms this. BQP role was fake, most likely in an attempt to save comoncents. BQP is Mafia. I suggest the vigilante takes him out tonight. :)

Any particular reason for choosing to leave BQP to the vigilante, rather than vice versa?

Because the politican vote is already set there and his whining posts are annoying. ^^
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:07:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:05:06 PM, Nags wrote:
Vote to lynch BQP.

I waited a day phase before I counter claimed so I could get at least one more night phase of watching. BQP revealed as Watcher yesterday. I am the Watcher.

"
15. You are Minerva, the goddess of wisdom. Your role is the WATCHER. You are often symbolized by an owl, and as such, you've got eyes like one (hehe!). Each night you may select one player to watch. You will be told who, if anyone, targets that player. You will not know what night action was used on that player - only who visited them. You win with the town. Good luck!
"

It is not beneficial to tell the town whom visited NP2, because I watched SAC8, but I will tell who visited who on NP1. Rezz, mongoose, Bellum, and Panda all visited Ragnar on NP1.

Okay, what all do we know about these four? We know that Bellum is obviously mafia. What else?
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:08:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:07:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Okay, what all do we know about these four? We know that Bellum is obviously mafia. What else?

Nothing for now I suggest. We have the list. We have 2 guilty parties, that's the lynch n vig taken care of.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:09:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:08:48 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:07:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Okay, what all do we know about these four? We know that Bellum is obviously mafia. What else?

Nothing for now I suggest. We have the list. We have 2 guilty parties, that's the lynch n vig taken care of.

Too true.

Lynch comon.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:10:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Nags I suggest changing vote to comoncents. BQP is guilty as already acknowledged - let the night phase take care of him. :)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:10:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:09:07 PM, theLwerd wrote:
VOTE COUNT:

comoncents (comoncents, Puck, Cody) -- 3/13 votes

Bellum (Nags) -- 1/13 votes
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:12:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Obvious conter-claim is obvious. Am Currently studying for Macro AP test, so I won't be able to be on as much

Vote to lynch Comoncents
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:14:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lynch comoncents

Though before he gets the axe I think that the JoaT should reveal the results if in fact there is one and he investigated comon. I assume that the JoaT can do that, all I know about that role is what i gleaned from the DP2.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:17:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:14:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch comoncents

Though before he gets the axe I think that the JoaT should reveal the results if in fact there is one and he investigated comon. I assume that the JoaT can do that, all I know about that role is what i gleaned from the DP2.

No. If comoncents is guilty the JOAT should remain unrevealed and just vote. There is no need to reveal if guilty unless the votes start to disappear.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:17:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:16:25 PM, oceanix wrote:
Why do we still suspect comon if he isn't on the watcher's list.

facepalm.jpg
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:18:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:17:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:14:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch comoncents

Though before he gets the axe I think that the JoaT should reveal the results if in fact there is one and he investigated comon. I assume that the JoaT can do that, all I know about that role is what i gleaned from the DP2.

No. If comoncents is guilty the JOAT should remain unrevealed and just vote. There is no need to reveal if guilty unless the votes start to disappear.

Doesn't the [current] Godfather always show up as innocent anyway?
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:18:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:16:25 PM, oceanix wrote:
Why do we still suspect comon if he isn't on the watcher's list.

Puck sez:

1. comoncents outed belle as Mafia. His role only allowed him access to supposedly one. This means he is indeed most probably the usurper and had eccess to Mafia players. So unless an investigation returns otherwise.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:19:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:18:01 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:17:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:14:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch comoncents

Though before he gets the axe I think that the JoaT should reveal the results if in fact there is one and he investigated comon. I assume that the JoaT can do that, all I know about that role is what i gleaned from the DP2.

No. If comoncents is guilty the JOAT should remain unrevealed and just vote. There is no need to reveal if guilty unless the votes start to disappear.

Doesn't the [current] Godfather always show up as innocent anyway?

Doesn't matter since sac8 was the Godfather.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 8:20:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/12/2010 8:19:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:18:01 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:17:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 5/12/2010 8:14:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch comoncents

Though before he gets the axe I think that the JoaT should reveal the results if in fact there is one and he investigated comon. I assume that the JoaT can do that, all I know about that role is what i gleaned from the DP2.

No. If comoncents is guilty the JOAT should remain unrevealed and just vote. There is no need to reveal if guilty unless the votes start to disappear.

Doesn't the [current] Godfather always show up as innocent anyway?

Doesn't matter since sac8 was the Godfather.

He's referring to the usurper, presuming one exists.