Jump to topic:

New Hunger Games Signups?

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 2:26:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just re-bumping an idea in a new thread to see if anyone's interested (the old thread title didn't seem like it'd help recruit new players). A couple of people said they'd host it, but we definitely don't have enough players.

And as a side note, do non-Mafia RPG hosters need to go on the same wait-list that Mafia hosters go on? Also, I'm thinking of hosting a Battle Royale RPG :D so if anyone's interested in playing or hosting Hunger Games or playing a Battle Royale, please comment~
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 3:03:13 PM
Is this a mafia game?
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 3:03:58 PM
At 5/14/2010 3:03:13 PM, Hurstman wrote:
Is this a mafia game?

No.

At 5/14/2010 3:00:32 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'll play, but who is modding?

Rezz
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:21:20 PM
At 5/14/2010 3:03:58 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/14/2010 3:00:32 PM, wjmelements wrote:
I'll play, but who is modding?

Rezz

I'll mod a Battle Royale game. I know nothing about Hunger Games. BQP, C_N, and ournamestoolong all offered to mod (see: http://www.debate.org...) Wiki puts Battle Royale as a related article under Hunger Games though, so it probably isn't that different. If enough people sign up I'll go do some research on how other BR RPG's are run so mine doesn't suck so much, but it's similar to Hunger Games in that the players must fight each other to the death and only one may be left standing as the winner.

I'd like 18 players minimum for a BR game, if anyone is interested :)
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:10:08 PM
I'll mod this game. I can be more active now that track is over.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!