Total Posts:142|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Redneck Mafia Day Phase 1

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:08:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome to the Redneck Mafia.

Rules...

1) A majority is required for a lynch. The lynch is finalized if a majority vote is reached and held for 15 minutes, regardless if I am present to declare the end of the day phase. After the lynch is finalized, players are still welcome to continue talking until I officially end the day phase. Only lynch votes that are Bolded will count.

2) Townies win when all mafia are dead. Mafia wins when they equal or surpass the number of townies.

3) You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however.

4) All night actions occur simultaneously, regardless to when you send me your night action.

5) If I forgot any rules, I'll bring them up later, lol.

STORY TIME:

Extra Extra, read all about it. The FBI was tipped off today that some characters of a no-good nature have settled into the little town of Neckred, TX. They believe that the town is was targeted because of the horseshoe manufacturing plant and these no good mafia folk are trying to take it over so they can fed money to their other mafia goals, such as sneaking into the White House and stealing all of President Obama's socks (the scoundrels).

The FBI said that they are going to conduct a formal investigation, which, as we know, means that they will not even visit the state and get most of their info from google and porn websites while eating cupcakes. They estimate that it could be weeks before they can take any action and even suggested that it would be best to wait until after the elections, or at least the All-Star game.

Well, needless to say (though I'm saying it anyway) the gentle kind folk of Neckred aren't too happy about it. In fact, they have decided to take matters into their own hands and went to Walmart, where there was BOGO on shotguns (and at a great price!).

The people of Neckred have said that they will get this town clean in just a few days, and all without a penny of tax payer money.

I guess only time will tell.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:15:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
First! =D
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:25:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)

I'll answer when you answer.
P.S.: I knew what he said, I just don't wanna be the first to say my position ;)
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:26:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:25:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)

I'll answer when you answer.
P.S.: I knew what he said, I just don't wanna be the first to say my position ;)

Haha, so we end in a stalemate. =). Okay, well lets discuss the story. You know what would be funny? If Obama was the godfather. XD
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:36:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:26:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:25:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)

I'll answer when you answer.
P.S.: I knew what he said, I just don't wanna be the first to say my position ;)

Haha, so we end in a stalemate. =). Okay, well lets discuss the story. You know what would be funny? If Obama was the godfather. XD

Interesting. I was told there will be four mafia and ten townies?
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:37:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:36:38 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:26:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:25:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)

I'll answer when you answer.
P.S.: I knew what he said, I just don't wanna be the first to say my position ;)

Haha, so we end in a stalemate. =). Okay, well lets discuss the story. You know what would be funny? If Obama was the godfather. XD

Interesting. I was told there will be four mafia and ten townies?

Umm...I wasn't told this. So were you told because your mafia? I'm not accusing, but that is a serious question
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:42:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:37:56 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:36:38 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:26:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:25:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)

I'll answer when you answer.
P.S.: I knew what he said, I just don't wanna be the first to say my position ;)

Haha, so we end in a stalemate. =). Okay, well lets discuss the story. You know what would be funny? If Obama was the godfather. XD

Interesting. I was told there will be four mafia and ten townies?

Umm...I wasn't told this. So were you told because your mafia? I'm not accusing, but that is a serious question

No, I am not. Am I able to copy and paste what I have been told?
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:43:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:42:37 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:37:56 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:36:38 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:26:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:25:26 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:21:42 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:19:36 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:18:31 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 6:17:49 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Let's get it started ;)

Yes. So sac8, buddy, what alignment be you?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to tell our roles?

He said and I quote "You may not copy and paste the roles I give you or any information that I give you (if you have an information role). You must summarize it. You may copy and paste other members however." We can say if your town or not, just can't c/p roles. So sac8, wanna answer?? ;)

I'll answer when you answer.
P.S.: I knew what he said, I just don't wanna be the first to say my position ;)

Haha, so we end in a stalemate. =). Okay, well lets discuss the story. You know what would be funny? If Obama was the godfather. XD

Interesting. I was told there will be four mafia and ten townies?

Umm...I wasn't told this. So were you told because your mafia? I'm not accusing, but that is a serious question

No, I am not. Am I able to copy and paste what I have been told?

No, you have to summarize it
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:44:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I read the instructions, and I am only allowed to summarize.

Well, when he gave me my role, he told me to ask him any questions I had. So, I asked if I was allowed to know how many mafia and how many townies there would be. He said he would eventually tell us, but it wouldn't be advantageous if I knew early, so he said something along the lines of, 4 mafia and 10 townie.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:44:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Here.

I'm surprised theLwerd isn't here yet. This is in direct violation of the list.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:45:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:44:30 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I read the instructions, and I am only allowed to summarize.

Well, when he gave me my role, he told me to ask him any questions I had. So, I asked if I was allowed to know how many mafia and how many townies there would be. He said he would eventually tell us, but it wouldn't be advantageous if I knew early, so he said something along the lines of, 4 mafia and 10 townie.

Okay
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 6:46:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 6:44:31 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Here.

I'm surprised theLwerd isn't here yet. This is in direct violation of the list.

Yep
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 7:58:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 7:56:01 PM, PalinFan wrote:
EXCUSE BUT THAT TERM IS OFFENSIVE, you racist!

I hope this is a joke. No offense, but everyone can take offense to any statement. By your views, we shouldn't use the word "white" to identify white people, the term "black" to identify white people, etc.

I don't think the creator meant to be offensive; this is just a game.
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 7:58:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 7:56:01 PM, PalinFan wrote:
EXCUSE BUT THAT TERM IS OFFENSIVE, you racist!

Umm, who the hell are you?
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 7:59:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 7:58:25 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 7:56:01 PM, PalinFan wrote:
EXCUSE BUT THAT TERM IS OFFENSIVE, you racist!

Umm, who the hell are you?

Incarnation of ReganFan.
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 7:59:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Haha, makes sense. Palinfan is a male from Kentucky.
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 8:00:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 7:59:32 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/14/2010 7:58:25 PM, Hurstman wrote:
At 5/14/2010 7:56:01 PM, PalinFan wrote:
EXCUSE BUT THAT TERM IS OFFENSIVE, you racist!

Umm, who the hell are you?

Incarnation of ReganFan.

Ahh, lol
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
PalinFan
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 8:03:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 8:01:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
ReganFan = PalinFan.

Obvious troll is obvious.

SAC8 = Obvious Gay activist troll
Super Man does not come close to the power of Jesus Christ - GodSands
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 8:04:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 8:03:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 5/14/2010 8:01:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
ReganFan = PalinFan.

Obvious troll is obvious.

SAC8 = Obvious Gay activist troll

Yep, this is definitely ReganFan. He wants revenge ;)

I am in no way a troll. This thread is for mafia game participants, so I'd appreciate it if you refrain from posting here.
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 8:04:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
1.acidburn
2. BigMac
3. Koopin
4. belle
5. xxdarkxx
6. Hurstman
7. Korashk
8. bigdaddy09
9. alex
10. sac8
11. mongoose
12. wonderwoman
13. Bellum
14. wjm

Keep in mind that some people were subbed out
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Hurstman
Posts: 739
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 8:05:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/14/2010 8:03:08 PM, PalinFan wrote:
At 5/14/2010 8:01:44 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
ReganFan = PalinFan.

Obvious troll is obvious.

SAC8 = Obvious Gay activist troll

This guy obviously isn't subtle. Not a new account, he knew sac8's nickname. GET OFF THIS THREAD. THIS IS A MAFIA GAME
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt