Jump to topic:

The Gods Mafia: DAY PHASE 5

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 8:52:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
MOD NOTICES: Another change - Leafrod has replaced mongeese. He hasn't been online yet but I sent him his role.

-- Story --

"He's back!" Juno exclaimed.

"Who?" her husband asked.

"Mars..."

Jupiter laughed. "Of course. Did you think he was gone forever? We're immortal!" He smiled. "Someone must have worked something out. In the mean time, how are we doing? I didn't get to do much last night, but hopefully some of us made some progress..."

"I'm not sure," Juno responded. "We lost Mercury."

"Oh no! That's horrible. You don't sound too upset."

"Well, ever since the other night, he's been acting... different. I don't think he cared about our cause anymore."

Jupiter looked confused. "But he's been fighting with us. There is no way he could be sided with the Christians! I will not believe it!"

"Oh no," she began. "He's not a Christian. But I feel he's had ulterior motives; perhaps another allegiance."

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter now" Jupiter said. "All we can do is continue the good fight."

-- Deceased --

Bellum -- You are a dedicated priest. Your role is MAFIA GOON #3. You really want to help Constantine spread his cause (Christianity), so you're more than happy to help take out the Roman gods. Silly pagans. Each night phase, goon #1 will carry out the mafia's night kills until their death (and then goon #2 will take over). Once they both die, you will take over and carry out the night kills. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to investigate one player's role (like a mafia cop) at any point in the game during the night phase. This is a one-shot ability, so use this power wisely. Also, you carry a gun. You win with the mafia (stay tuned for your mafia PM). Good luck!

SportsGuru -- You are Mercury, the god of travel (the messenger). Your role is the TRACKER. Each night phase you get to choose one player and track whom they target during the night (if any) with their night action. If they forfeit their night action or do not use one that particular night (or ever), your results will simply turn up negative. You win with the town. Good luck!

-- Active Players --

2. Hurstman
3. Ragnar_Rahl
4. Ournamestoolong
7. Cody
9. Koopin
10. Mongoose
11. Clockwork
12. Korashk
13. Kahvan
14. Zetsubou
15. Nags
16. Puck
17. I-am-a-Panda
18. Feverish
19. oceanix
20. DBR
23.xxdarkxx
24. JBlake2
25. BigMac
26. Leafrod
27. Rezzealaux

-- Vote Count --

Korashk (Hurstman) -- 1/11 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 8:53:26 PM
FIRsT!
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 8:55:32 PM
At 5/15/2010 8:52:00 PM, theLwerd wrote:

"Oh no," she began. "He's not a Christian. But I feel he's had ulterior motives; perhaps another allegiance."

I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A CULT.
I'm back.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 9:01:03 PM
At 5/15/2010 8:57:35 PM, BigMac wrote:
LYNCH Korashk

werent we gonna do this yesterday?

No, Bellum was above me on the list.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 9:02:46 PM
Lynch Korashk
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
BigMac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 10:01:10 PM
At 5/15/2010 9:56:24 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/15/2010 9:22:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/15/2010 9:15:07 PM, BigMac wrote:
At 5/15/2010 9:02:46 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch Korashk

i lol'd

Double lol'd.

What possible purpose could you have for voting to lynch yourself...?

he knows that we all know hes mafia. But i suspect Jester.
I'm back.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 10:16:11 PM
It's basically 100% that I'm Mafia, you shouod just VTL Korashk.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:27:31 PM
At 5/15/2010 10:37:25 PM, JBlake wrote:
He is not jester. We know his role, Mafia Goon.

Lynch KorashK.

When did we learn this?

No idea what the story's about btw, I said nuffink of the sort about Mercury.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:35:07 PM
At 5/15/2010 11:27:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Well your character did for the sake of the story :p
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:36:06 PM
At 5/15/2010 11:27:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/15/2010 10:37:25 PM, JBlake wrote:
He is not jester. We know his role, Mafia Goon.

Lynch KorashK.

When did we learn this?

Last day phase. Page two, Feverish posted the following: http://www.debate.org...

"Hey guys, just sharing this with you now in case I don't make it through the night.

I know town are not supposed to lie at all but I hope you can forgive me for having told a little white lie before. When I role-claimed and copy pasted my role implicating belle, I made a couple of little edits. You see my investigative ability actually works every OTHER night phase, rather than as a one shot which I claimed before. This is my genuine role:

18. You are Carmenta, the goddess of prophecy. Your role is the PSYCHIC. Rather than know people's alignments, you can investigate their actual roles (and will not be told their alignment). You can do this every other night phase beginning on NP1. You win with the town. Good luck!

I investigated Korashk last night and got lucky again. Korashk's role is MAFIA goon. Vig kill or lynch him after bellum."

Korashk also made this role claim:

"12. You are Clementia, Goddess of Mercy. Your role is the SECONDARY GOVERNOR. I will notify you when you are the official GOVERNOR. Once activated, you can choose to stop a lynch once per game. Your decision must be made after the final vote and before I post the results. You win with the town. Good luck!"

What bugs me is the almost identical goddess names....

And what do you mean you never said nothing of some sort about Mercury?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:43:51 PM
Hmm, sounds like a setup-- like Korashk wants to be lynched. It could be reverse psychology, but I think I'll sleep on it.
I mean precisely that. I have made no comments about Mercury, or about Sportsguru. As a result of mentioning that, we got a comment from the mod at no cost :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 4:11:26 AM
I believe we should STAY AWAY from lynching Korshak. There is a very large chanc he is jester. Instead I vote to lynch I-am-a-panda de to his lack of participation in these last few phases.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 6:29:31 AM
At 5/16/2010 6:28:57 AM, Kahvan wrote:
should I take care of Korshak?

also if their is a protective role out their please protect me this night phase:)

fixd
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 6:59:19 AM
At 5/16/2010 4:11:26 AM, ournamestoolong wrote:
I believe we should STAY AWAY from lynching Korshak. There is a very large chanc he is jester. Instead I vote to lynch I-am-a-panda de to his lack of participation in these last few phases.

Do you not read? There is no chance at all that KorashK is the jester. Feverish's role allows him to see the name and the role of players. He investigated KorashK, who turned up as Mafia Goon. Again, there is no chance that he is the jester.

Also, Panda dropped out of this game a week ago. :)
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 7:02:55 AM
At 5/16/2010 6:59:19 AM, JBlake wrote:
At 5/16/2010 4:11:26 AM, ournamestoolong wrote:

Do you not read? There is no chance at all that KorashK is the jester. Feverish's role allows him to see the name and the role of players. He investigated KorashK, who turned up as Mafia Goon. Again, there is no chance that he is the jester.

Also, Panda dropped out of this game a week ago.

I shoul probably have paid more attention.

Unvote

Vote to lynch Korashak

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 7:03:22 AM
At 5/16/2010 7:02:45 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/16/2010 4:11:59 AM, ournamestoolong wrote:
Vote to lynch I-am-a-panda

Fail.

*facepalm at self*

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!