Jump to topic:

traffic

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:46:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Thats mental, but then thats us kerazee Brits...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 1:07:38 AM
How about this?

There is a scheduled service from Glasgow to the Isle of Barra, which doesn't have an airport but it does have a beach...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 2:03:38 AM
There is no difference between a Driver and a Pilot
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 7:39:25 AM
At 5/18/2010 3:44:16 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Engineering/design fail. Lol.

Prolly saves space in a crowded country. They have a lot more population density over there.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 7:49:29 AM
It can be quite risky. It is not hard for a car to just drive directly towards a plane.

It is a good space-saving method, though.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2010 8:21:55 AM
This is the reason the runway crosses the road from Gibraltar into Spain - there is nowhere else to build the airport as Gibraltar is essentially a big rock on the southern tip of Spain.

The Spanish want it back, by the way, but they're not going to get it.

Mind you, I can see why they are upset about the British holding onto it. I wouldn't like Dover to be a Spanish enclave any more than Americans would like Miami to be a Spanish enclave (although it would be hard to tell the difference - I went to get fuel and nibbles from a filling station in a suburb of Miami once and the staff didn't speak a word of English - not one word!)
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...