The Gods Mafia: DAY PHASE 7

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:46:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
-- Story --

"How are we doing?" Jupiter asked his friend.

"Very well," he replied. "The Christians are living up to their reputation: pesky, but not too intelligent."

-- Deceased --

ournamestoolong -- You are Laverna, the goddess of thieves, cheats and trickery. Your role is the JESTER (or MAFIA TRAITOR?). You're from the underworld and it's obvious why -- you sure have no desire to help the town! You are a third party player and can win either with the town or with the mafia. If the town wins, you must have been lynched in order to win with them. If the mafia wins, you must be alive at the end of the game in order to win with them. You will begin the game knowing who the mafia players are, but they won't know who you are or what your role is. Upon investigation, you get to decide (tell me) if you want to appear as innocent, guilty or whatever else the investigation might call for. There is only one god(dess) you cannot lie to. You can implement whatever strategy you want. You win with the town or mafia. Good luck!

(Note: Now that he's been lynched, the town has to win in order for him to share the co-win)

Zetsubou -- You are Sors, the god of luck. Your role is the GAMBLER. This is a new role I'm experimenting with. On any night of your choosing, you may utilize your one-shot night action which is essentially the rolling of a die (as in dice). Each number represents a possible action, and whichever number you role from 1-6 determines the action you will perform on that night. Rolling a 1 or a 6 results in your death. Rolling a 2 means you get one cop ability to use that night. Rolling a 3 means you get one watcher ability to use that night. Rolling a 4 means you get one tracker ability to use that night. Rolling a 5 means you get one vigilante kill to use that night. If you roll a 5, you'll be carrying a gun that night. You may forfeit this role; in other words you never have to roll the die if you choose not to. You must carry out the act you rolled the night you choose to use your role if you do so. The moderator will obviously (and truthfully) roll the die for you. You win with the town. Good luck!

Puck -- You are Astraia, the goddess of justice. Your role is the POLITICIAN. You like law and order, so each night phase you get to target one player and manipulate their vote. You may select any living player and cast their vote for any other living player. If one of the people you name dies during the night, your vote manipulation is simply discounted (won't appear) during the next day phase. You win with the town. Good luck! >> CONVERTED TO CULT <<

-- Active Players --

2. Hurstman
7. Cody
9. Koopin
10. Mongoose
15. Nags
17. Vi_Veri
18. Feverish
19. oceanix
20. DontBeRacist
23.xxdarkxx
24. JBlake2
25. BigMac
27. Rezzealaux

Hurstman (Hurstman) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:49:04 PM
I investigated Hurstman, just to be sure. GUILTY.

vote to lynch Hurstman
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:56:31 PM
At 5/18/2010 4:56:13 PM, theLwerd wrote:
-- Vote Count --

Hurstman (Hurstman, oceanix, Vi, Cody, JBlake, Nags) -- 6/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 4:59:11 PM
At 5/18/2010 4:57:03 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
psp told you!! i died after rolec did n't even get to ganble. JBlake!!

Shatup.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:05:52 PM
VTL JBlake

Proposed lynch and led retarded bandwagon against Zetsubou, has never provided reasoning for his accusation of me on Page 1, and for general suspicious behavior.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:06:41 PM
At 5/18/2010 5:05:52 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
has never provided reasoning for his accusation of me on Page 1
Sorry, that would be DP6 I'm referring to.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:06:44 PM
VTL JBlake

Proposed lynch and led retarded bandwagon against Zetsubou, has never provided reasoning for his accusation of me on Page 1, and for general suspicious behavior.

May as well get Hurst now, then Jblake.
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:08:56 PM
At 5/18/2010 4:46:14 PM, theLwerd wrote:
ournamestoolong -- You are Laverna, the goddess of thieves, cheats and trickery. Your role is the JESTER (or MAFIA TRAITOR?). You're from the underworld and it's obvious why -- you sure have no desire to help the town! You are a third party player and can win either with the town or with the mafia. If the town wins, you must have been lynched in order to win with them. If the mafia wins, you must be alive at the end of the game in order to win with them. You will begin the game knowing who the mafia players are, but they won't know who you are or what your role is. Upon investigation, you get to decide (tell me) if you want to appear as innocent, guilty or whatever else the investigation might call for. There is only one god(dess) you cannot lie to. You can implement whatever strategy you want. You win with the town or mafia. Good luck!

If only he was logged on right before the lynch, we could basically have had an instant town win.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:09:10 PM
-- Vote Count --

Hurstman (Hurstman, oceanix, Vi, Cody, JBlake, Nags) -- 6/7 votes needed to lynch

JBlake (Rezz) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:09:22 PM
VTL JBlake

Leading the charge against Zet was anything but retarded. He was being very suspicious. You can't blame me for trying to lynch someone who appeared guilty.

As for you, I did not accuse you of being guilty. I asked why you "visited" or "targeted" Puck.

You will have to expand upon "general suspicious behavior." So far, you have nothing.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:10:52 PM
Unvote Hurst for at least a little while.

At 5/18/2010 5:09:22 PM, JBlake wrote:
As for you, I did not accuse you of being guilty. I asked why you "visited" or "targeted" Puck.

How did you know Rezz "visited" or "targeted" Puck?
oceanix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:12:27 PM
At 5/18/2010 5:10:52 PM, Nags wrote:
Unvote Hurst for at least a little while.

How did you know Rezz "visited" or "targeted" Puck?

This.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:12:27 PM
VTL JBlake

Leading the charge against Zet was anything but retarded. He was being very suspicious. You can't blame me for trying to lynch someone who appeared guilty.
Uh huh.

So...... why did YOU target Zetsubou last night?

You will have to expand upon "general suspicious behavior." So far, you have nothing.
You're being very suspicious. You can't blame me for trying to lynch someone who appears guilty :D

JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:13:43 PM
I am the JOAT. I had the following abilities:
Investigative - first tried comoncents but was blocked. Then tried Zet., but was not allowed to do it since I had already used it and apparently being roleblocked still counts.
Watch - Puck. Rezz Visited
Track - Puck. Visited Hurst
Protect - Vi

I have to leave right now. I will be back on shortly to answer any other questions.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:14:37 PM
-- Vote Count --

Hurstman (Hurstman, oceanix, Vi, Cody, JBlake) -- 5/7 votes needed to lynch

JBlake (Rezz) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:17:26 PM
At 5/18/2010 5:13:43 PM, JBlake wrote:
I have to leave right now to write up my fake role claim. I will be back on shortly to answer any other questions.

Take your time.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:26:31 PM
At 5/18/2010 5:13:43 PM, JBlake wrote:
I am the JOAT. I had the following abilities:
Investigative - first tried comoncents but was blocked. Then tried Zet., but was not allowed to do it since I had already used it and apparently being roleblocked still counts.
Watch - Puck. Rezz Visited
Track - Puck. Visited Hurst
Protect - Vi

I have to leave right now. I will be back on shortly to answer any other questions.

Uh huh. Cause it's like, totally harder to c/p role than to write out who you used each of your abilities on. Also, listed according to ability rather than NP.... well, whatever. Let's see which god you're RCing.

I shall keep my vote where it is for the time being.

JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:31:03 PM
Saturday, May 08, 2010 @ 4:29:11 PM
Posted by:
theLwerd
theLwerd
23-year old female in DeKalb, Illinois, United States.
Debates: 249
Wins: 95.90%
Percentile: 100th
Ideology: Moderate
Party: Marijuana Party
Online: 3 Minutes Ago
theLwerd

24. You are Jupiter, the king of the gods. Your role is the JACK OF ALL TRADES. You have 4 one-shot abilities that you can use (one at a time) during any night phase beginning on NP1. Those abilities include watching (select a player and find out who targets them during the night); tracking (select a player and find out whom they target at night); invstigating (select a player and find out their role alignment) and protecting (select a player and ensure their safety through the night). You can use these abilities in any order and forfeit a night action at any given time. Good luck!
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:33:48 PM
That was pathetic. What was your reason for leaving other than what I quoted?

Please explain your significance in the stories.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:34:26 PM
At 5/18/2010 5:31:03 PM, JBlake wrote:
Posted by:
theLwerd
theLwerd
theLwerd

24. You are Jupiter, the king of the gods. Your role is the JACK OF ALL TRADES. You have 4 one-shot abilities that you can use (one at a time) during any night phase beginning on NP1. Those abilities include watching (select a player and find out who targets them during the night); tracking (select a player and find out whom they target at night); invstigating (select a player and find out their role alignment) and protecting (select a player and ensure their safety through the night). You can use these abilities in any order and forfeit a night action at any given time. Good luck!

Jupiter would be a Jack of all Trades???.... huh. What a disappointment. Oh wait that's not how I'm supposed to look at this...

Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 5:39:18 PM
At 5/18/2010 5:31:03 PM, JBlake wrote:
Posted by:
theLwerd
theLwerd
theLwerd

24. You are Jupiter, the king of the gods. Your role is the JACK OF ALL TRADES. You have 4 one-shot abilities that you can use (one at a time) during any night phase beginning on NP1. Those abilities include watching (select a player and find out who targets them during the night); tracking (select a player and find out whom they target at night); invstigating (select a player and find out their role alignment) and protecting (select a player and ensure their safety through the night). You can use these abilities in any order and forfeit a night action at any given time. [You win with the town.] Good luck!

*TV advertisement voice*

See what's not there! Vote JBlake for Town Lynch!