Jump to topic:

HAaAaAPPY DRAW MOHAMMED DAY!!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 2:10:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh yay, more of this Draw Muhammad crap... Like I said in another thread, go after the extremists, not every single individual Muslim. This is turning into nothing but an Anti-Islamic hate Fest.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 2:22:57 PM
I thought for a moment that it was a good thing that not many people were coming with some supporting claims in the other thread, including you, FREEDO. But now I see another one, a bit worse.

[Qur'an 25:63] "And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, 'Peace!'"

I do not need to say more. My message is clear in the other thread.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 2:26:44 PM
At 5/20/2010 2:22:57 PM, Mirza wrote:
I thought for a moment that it was a good thing that not many people were coming with some supporting claims in the other thread, including you, FREEDO. But now I see another one, a bit worse.

[Qur'an 25:63] "And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, 'Peace!'"

I do not need to say more. My message is clear in the other thread.

Qur'an 8:58 - "If you apprehend treachery from any group on the part of a people (with whom you have a treaty), retaliate by breaking off (relations) with them. The infidels should not think they can bypass (Islamic law or the punishment of Allah). Surely they cannot escape."

Qur'an 9:3 - "And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the Pilgrimage is that Allah and His Messenger dissolve treaty obligations with the Pagans."

Qur'an 9:3 "Allah is not bound by any contract or treaty with non-Muslims, nor is His Apostle."
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:08:13 PM
At 5/20/2010 2:10:01 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Oh yay, more of this Draw Muhammad crap... Like I said in another thread, go after the extremists, not every single individual Muslim. This is turning into nothing but an Anti-Islamic hate Fest.

dude who is hating on muslims? no one i've seen around here... people are drawing amusing pictures of a historical figure. thats not hate. the likely reason so many people are participating (if there are indeed a lot participating, i haven't heard of it anywhere other than here) is because such a harmless act is absurdly construed as "hate speech".
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:10:04 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:08:13 PM, belle wrote:
dude who is hating on muslims? no one i've seen around here... people are drawing amusing pictures of a historical figure. thats not hate. the likely reason so many people are participating (if there are indeed a lot participating, i haven't heard of it anywhere other than here) is because such a harmless act is absurdly construed as "hate speech".

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net...

I can kind of understand where she's coming from... :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:11:07 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:10:04 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Pic's not loading.

Is it the one that circles 4chan of Muhammed sucking a ****?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:12:28 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:11:07 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 5/20/2010 3:10:04 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

Pic's not loading.

Is it the one that circles 4chan of Muhammed sucking a ****?

no it's Freedo's original post.

Muhammed's a Goatfucker!!!

With a pretty decent illustration
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:13:29 PM
It's only fair that we have a draw embarrassing images of Jesus day as well because it seems that it's the Christians that propogste this anti-Muslim sentiment.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:14:09 PM
Decent as in indecent or as in high quality?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:15:07 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:13:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
It's only fair that we have a draw embarrassing images of Jesus day as well because it seems that it's the Christians that propogste this anti-Muslim sentiment.

No one makes death threats if you draw Jesus.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:15:13 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:14:09 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Decent as in indecent or as in high quality?

decent as in quite indecent...

Metaphysics:
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 3:17:35 PM
meh. how much you wanna bet she's seen one of these and laughed?

http://www.eagerbeavershirts.com...

additionally, saying something crude about mohammed isn't an "attack" on muslims so...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 7:40:32 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:13:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Hello!?!?! What did the libs do to Christmas?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 7:48:30 PM
At 5/20/2010 3:17:35 PM, belle wrote:

additionally, saying something crude about mohammed isn't an "attack" on muslims so...

That is amazing! I should make it my avatar.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 7:55:52 PM
At 5/20/2010 7:48:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:

You may want to think about that. It has profanity and as we know, profanity isn't really allowed here...
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:00:54 PM
would you stone an adulterer/ess if mohammed told you to?

If yes...

Then I'll add you to my drawing of Mohammed and Mirza! :)

Metaphysics:
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:01:30 PM
At 5/20/2010 7:55:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/20/2010 7:48:30 PM, FREEDO wrote:

You may want to think about that. It has profanity and as we know, profanity isn't really allowed here...

I dunno..I've been getting away with a lot lately..
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:01:51 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:00:54 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

If yes...

anyone may apply

you just have to state that you'll stone on the order of mohammed.

Metaphysics:
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:02:37 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:01:51 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

If yes...

anyone may apply

you just have to state that you'll stone on the order of mohammed.

(mirza didn't give me a straight answer... but He gets an honorary spot)

Metaphysics:
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:03:41 PM
I was looking on the news and viewing how upset Muslims are about this. Are Muslims really that "religious" that they can't accept something like this? This is what pisses me off about many Muslims. They take their religion too seriously - it's only a BELIEF. Dumb Jihad and all that crap. They just piss me off on several occassions. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a freigin' belief. You guys need to understand that.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:04:25 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:03:41 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I was looking on the news and viewing how upset Muslims are about this. Are Muslims really that "religious" that they can't accept something like this? This is what pisses me off about many Muslims. They take their religion too seriously - it's only a BELIEF. Dumb Jihad and all that crap. They just piss me off on several occassions. ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I know there are Muslims that don't support the Jihad. I'm just expressing my dislike towards Jihad.*
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:13:15 PM

If yes...

Who? Me? No, stoning is a cruel, barbaric punishment not supported by the Qur'an.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:18:16 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:13:15 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

If yes...

Who? Me? No, stoning is a cruel, barbaric punishment not supported by the Qur'an.

It was supported by mohammed in that Hadith...

and it would seem that hadith is a.o.k...

plus I see you're Bahai now...

stoning IS heavily supported in the OT.

Metaphysics:
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:21:17 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:18:16 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

If yes...

Nah, Baha'is have their own laws regarding those things so the OT and Qur'anic laws don't apply.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:23:28 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:21:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/20/2010 8:18:16 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:

If yes...

Nah, Baha'is have their own laws regarding those things so the OT and Qur'anic laws don't apply.

they have their own scripture... or... just like a religious body???

what made you switch if you don't mind my asking?

You seemed pretty taken with the whole islam thing.

Metaphysics:
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2010 8:24:37 PM
At 5/20/2010 8:03:41 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Lmao, Liberal Christian
Yep a belief that says if you don't do as I say GO TO HELL. It's GOD, I mean srsly SAC8.

Still, can't belive you said that... lmao.
'sup DDO -- july 2013