Jump to topic:

Quotes

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2014 10:39:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This thread is mostly so I can get my posts up. Plus, I absolutely LOVE quotes.

Shane Koyczan:
1. "I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean towards the opposite."
2. "If you ask me how Im doing then be prepared to know how Im doing. My response wont always be sunshine but itll at least be honest. How I feel isnt small talk."
3. "...and if you can"t see anything beautiful about yourself
get a better mirror look a little closer stare a little longer because there"s something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit you built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself you signed it 'they were wrong'..." from his poem "To This Day"
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 8:43:04 AM
At 12/12/2014 10:39:53 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

Shane Koyczan:
1. "I will love myself despite the ease with which I lean towards the opposite."
2. "If you ask me how Im doing then be prepared to know how Im doing. My response wont always be sunshine but itll at least be honest. How I feel isnt small talk."
get a better mirror look a little closer stare a little longer because there"s something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit you built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself you signed it 'they were wrong'..." from his poem "To This Day"

You know, I created over 150 posts in thirty minutes... XD
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 11:53:44 AM
At 12/13/2014 8:43:04 AM, RevNge wrote:

Shane Koyczan:

Perhaps, but first of all, I dont like staying up very late and I have other things to do other than stay on DDO all day; second of all, I prefer to bring up my posts the legit way; third of all, I dont like spamming; fourth of all, I dont understand mafia so I cant do that; and fifth of all, I really like quotes...
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:15:21 PM
"Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive."
- John Green

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:17:48 PM
"Understanding is much deeper than knowledge. There are many who know you, but very few who understand you."
-Unknown

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:20:54 PM
"But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."
- Rober Frost

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:23:52 PM
"Yes I've made mistakes, life didn't come with instructions."
-Unknown

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:24:15 PM
At 12/13/2014 12:20:54 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
"But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."
- Robert Frost

Fixed

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:28:30 PM
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
- Abraham Lincoln

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:38:11 PM
"The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life."
- Jessica Hische

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:40:08 PM
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
-Roald Dahl

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:42:15 PM
"Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
-Plato

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:45:32 PM
"Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts."
- Charles Dickens

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:47:48 PM
"Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively."
- Dalai Lama XIV

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:54:12 PM
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader. Not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon."
- E. L. Doctorow

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 12:57:25 PM
"Sometimes I have to remind myself that I don't have to do what everyone else is doing."
- Unknown

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 1:02:35 PM
At 12/13/2014 11:53:44 AM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

Shane Koyczan:

Perhaps, but first of all, I dont like staying up very late and I have other things to do other than stay on DDO all day; second of all, I prefer to bring up my posts the legit way; third of all, I dont like spamming; fourth of all, I dont understand mafia so I cant do that; and fifth of all, I really like quotes...

Post in the Last Comment Wins or the 2,118th post. You can post there all you want. ;D

Mafia's easy if you start playing. Did you consider signing up for the Beginner's series? :P
kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 1:16:05 PM
At 12/13/2014 1:02:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

Shane Koyczan:

Post in the Last Comment Wins or the 2,118th post. You can post there all you want. ;D

Mafia's easy if you start playing. Did you consider signing up for the Beginner's series? :P

Well I was reading the Beginners' mafias in the forums and I dont really understand it... sure, I'll try the last comment wins thread...

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 1:17:22 PM
At 12/13/2014 1:16:05 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

Shane Koyczan:

Well I was reading the Beginners' mafias in the forums and I dont really understand it... sure, I'll try the last comment wins thread...

Hardly anyone who hasn't played Mafia does. :3

kawaii_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 1:20:34 PM
At 12/13/2014 1:17:22 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/13/2014 1:16:05 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:

Shane Koyczan:

Hardly anyone who hasn't played Mafia does. :3

Lynch??? Dp1?? What in the world do those mean???

phiLockeraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2014 11:42:19 PM
"Either update the culture or fade into history" - Greydon Square
"Philosophy is a great conversation that never ends"

Writing for this website ----> www.dailyfreethinker.com
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 6:08:40 AM
At 12/13/2014 12:20:54 PM, kawaii_crazy wrote:
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep."
- Rober Frost

Fix'd