16. oceanix
18. OreEle
19. Korashk
20. Clockwork
21. BellumQuodPacis
23. Lukas
24. feverish

Deceased

1. Puck - Town - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 1.

2. mongoose - Mafia Prostitute - Lynched on Day Phase 1.

3. Koopin - Town - Killed by moderator on Day Phase 1 for violating rule #5.

4. Zetsubou - Town - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 2

Notes

The politician forced Lukas to vote for himself.

Initial Vote Count

Lukas (Lukas) -- 1/11 needed to lynch.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 3:53:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I can't resist. First.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:03:37 PM
Lynch Feverish
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:13:43 PM
Vote Count

Feverish (Mongeese, Oceanix, theLwerd, korashk, xxdarkxx, Dontberacist, Vi_Veri) 7/11 needed to lynch

Lukas (Lukas) 1/11 needed to lynch
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:13:44 PM
Vote Count

feverish (theLwerd, Vi_Veri, DontBeRacist, xxdarkxx, mongeese, oceanix, Korashk) -- 7/11 needed to lynch.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:14:28 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:13:44 PM, KRFournier wrote:
Vote Count

feverish (theLwerd, Vi_Veri, DontBeRacist, xxdarkxx, mongeese, oceanix, Korashk) -- 7/11 needed to lynch.

Beat you by a second :p
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:22:29 PM
VTL Feverish
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:28:38 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:24:44 PM, feverish wrote:
Woah. Slow down.

I can guarantee I'm innocent here. I can only assume Mong is not really the cop or has been converted.

Then guarantee it, before i cast my vote. As of now we have no reason not to believe him, he just bagged us the prostitute.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:29:31 PM
I don't know what to say really. I am a vanilla townie with exactly the role Koopin revealed the other day. Obviously no one will believe me as I have no proof but unless there is some kind of role that can make me appear guilty when investigated then Mongeese is scum and should be targetted first when my innocence has been established.

Can't say if this stitch up proves anything about my theories on Lukas, Korashk, darkxx, Clockwork and sac or not, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:31:16 PM
I advise to slow down and make sure any other valuable information can be shared in this thread before lynching me, if that's what you decide do.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:34:21 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:31:16 PM, feverish wrote:
I advise to slow down and make sure any other valuable information can be shared in this thread before lynching me, if that's what you decide to do.

I can't think of any way to prove my innocence, I just hope my words are heeded after my death for the good of the town.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:36:35 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:34:21 PM, feverish wrote:
At 5/25/2010 4:31:16 PM, feverish wrote:
I advise to slow down and make sure any other valuable information can be shared in this thread before lynching me, if that's what you decide to do.

I can't think of any way to prove my innocence, I just hope my words are heeded after my death for the good of the town.

VOTE TO LYNCH FEVERISH
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:40:36 PM
All I'm asking is that a few people unlynch for now and wait in case anybody has any np stuff to reveal. After most people have posted, go ahead and lynch me. You will see that I am in fact innocent and be better informed about who to trust going into the next night phase.
KRFournier
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:40:42 PM
Vote Count

feverish (theLwerd, Vi_Veri, JBlake, DontBeRacist, Hurstman, alex_hanson911, xxdarkxx, mongeese, oceanix, Korashk) -- 10/11 needed to lynch.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:41:44 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:40:36 PM, feverish wrote:
All I'm asking is that a few people unlynch for now and wait in case anybody has any np stuff to reveal. After most people have posted, go ahead and lynch me. You will see that I am in fact innocent and be better informed about who to trust going into the next night phase.

I personally wouldn't have a problem unvoting for now but ill be gone for the rest of the night pretty soon so i wanna have my vote already in in the even that they do wanna lynch you.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:46:34 PM
Just for the record there is a framer in the game, which could make him look guilty.
Clockwork
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:50:21 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:41:44 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 5/25/2010 4:40:36 PM, feverish wrote:

I personally wouldn't have a problem unvoting for now but ill be gone for the rest of the night pretty soon so i wanna have my vote already in in the even that they do wanna lynch you.

Hey guys I spilled offee o y keyoard ad half of the keys wo't work Epet little partiipatio fro yself for a while ote to kill Feerish
Felonial Disenfranchisement: http://www.debate.org...
Poverty v. Environmental Protection: http://www.debate.org...
On God and Free Will: http://www.debate.org...
Hurstman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2010 4:52:28 PM
At 5/25/2010 4:46:34 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Just for the record there is a framer in the game, which could make him look guilty.

I thought the rules were specific when it said "There are 24 players in this game. 8 of those players are mafia, the rest are townies. There are no third parties such as cult, jester, etc. In each faction, half of the members have roles and the other half are "vanilla"." 1) Why do you think there is a framer? 2) Since there is no framer, it goes down to the cop's word. Since there is no cult to recruit the cop, and the cop helped bag the mafia prostitute, I'd say the cop's word is credible. 3) @Alex- Why do you bandwagon and then defend him? I smell conspiracy
Cody_Franklin- "You aren't the sharpest bulb in the box, are you?"

Strikeeagle84015- "Why would you want a sharp bulb?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" --Eleanor Roosevelt