Anyone ever seen a ghost?

Twixie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 7:39:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi everyone.

I'll start..A few years back I worked at a nearby bakery and had to be at work at 3am to make the bread dough..I used to walk there as it wasn't very far and had to walk past a church complete with creepy graveyard..

One morning I saw a tall gent standing at the side of the road...he was wearing a long black coat and a top hat with a scarf around the crown...looking like a Victorian undertaker...it seemed to be blowing in a breeze, even though there was none..I was on high alert as any lone woman would be at that time of the morning. He started to walk across the road and went under the lych gate and completely disappeared.

At that point, one of my colleagues pulled up in her car to give me a lift.

I said, 'I think I've just seen a spook!'
'Don't'..she replied..'I've seen the thing about 4 times now!'
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2014 3:47:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/22/2014 7:39:08 AM, Twixie wrote:
Hi everyone.

I'll start..A few years back I worked at a nearby bakery and had to be at work at 3am to make the bread dough..I used to walk there as it wasn't very far and had to walk past a church complete with creepy graveyard..

One morning I saw a tall gent standing at the side of the road...he was wearing a long black coat and a top hat with a scarf around the crown...looking like a Victorian undertaker...it seemed to be blowing in a breeze, even though there was none..I was on high alert as any lone woman would be at that time of the morning. He started to walk across the road and went under the lych gate and completely disappeared.

At that point, one of my colleagues pulled up in her car to give me a lift.

I said, 'I think I've just seen a spook!'
'Don't'..she replied..'I've seen the thing about 4 times now!'

I believe yah, I've seen several ghosts over the years and have been haunted by several spectors. PM me for details.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~