Jump to topic:

Who remembers...

SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 8:47:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who remembers all those debates that Bladerunner had during his presidency? How about all those other people he had do stuff that he was expected to do? No one? Okay.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:00:18 PM
At 12/23/2014 8:47:44 PM, SNP1 wrote:
Who remembers all those debates that Bladerunner had during his presidency? How about all those other people he had do stuff that he was expected to do? No one? Okay.

I remember a real President in Inoman and Airmax way back a few years again. Now I'm not slaming Blade, but I do say that Airmax had his share of great things.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 10:51:03 PM
At 12/23/2014 10:00:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/23/2014 8:47:44 PM, SNP1 wrote:

I remember a real President in Inoman and Airmax way back a few years again. Now I'm not slaming Blade, but I do say that Airmax had his share of great things.

I was not really involved in anything until Bladerunner, but I have looked at what others have done.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO