Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Black dudes getting killed by White cops

Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 12:56:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

It's probably just selective coverage by the media.
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:40:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.

You are a racist.
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:43:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:40:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.

You are a racist.

In what manner did my posts in this thread lead you to that conclusion?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:45:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

The incidents are probably getting more media coverage since Ferguson.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:47:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:43:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:40:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.

You are a racist.

In what manner did my posts in this thread lead you to that conclusion?

"Black dudes getting killed by White cops"
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 1:48:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:47:11 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:43:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:40:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.

You are a racist.

In what manner did my posts in this thread lead you to that conclusion?

"Black dudes getting killed by White cops"

Oh. I thought you were accusing me of bashing blacks.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 2:32:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 1:47:11 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:43:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:40:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.

You are a racist.

In what manner did my posts in this thread lead you to that conclusion?

"Black dudes getting killed by White cops"

You must be a racist, too.

You have a Japanese anime character in your profile picture.

See how that doesn't make sense?
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 3:22:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:56:16 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

It's probably just selective coverage by the media.

^This
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
tabularasa
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 4:25:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
yes, selective coverage.
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 4:34:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 2:32:45 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:47:11 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:43:26 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:40:22 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:36:44 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/24/2014 1:13:36 PM, DarthVitiosus wrote:
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

Are you a racist?

Why do you ask? I was simply noting an observation.

You are a racist.

In what manner did my posts in this thread lead you to that conclusion?

"Black dudes getting killed by White cops"

You must be a racist, too.

You have a Japanese anime character in your profile picture.

See how that doesn't make sense?

So I'm racist too? ;^;
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:07:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In fact, despite the available statistical evidence, most people don't know that Native Americans are most likely to be killed by police, compared with other racial groups. Native Americans make up about 0.8% of the population, yet account for 1.9% of police killings.

http://www.cnn.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:07:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 5:07:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
"In fact, despite the available statistical evidence, most people don't know that Native Americans are most likely to be killed by police, compared with other racial groups. Native Americans make up about 0.8% of the population, yet account for 1.9% of police killings."

http://www.cnn.com...

forget the quote marks.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:10:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 5:07:42 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/24/2014 5:07:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
"In fact, despite the available statistical evidence, most people don't know that Native Americans are most likely to be killed by police, compared with other racial groups. Native Americans make up about 0.8% of the population, yet account for 1.9% of police killings."

http://www.cnn.com...

forget the quote marks.

I only skimmed the article. Is there a statistic for African American deaths by the police as well?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:11:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 5:09:01 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://chicago.straightdope.com...(%25).PNG

If anything, it is getting better for African Americans (though not very quickly).

http://chicago.straightdope.com...(numbers).PNG

And here is to put it in a little perspective that should be the concern. Not that more blacks are being killed by police (since they are mostly remaining level), but that total police shootings (these are listed as "justifiable" but getting labeled "justified" by the group doing the shooting is not exactly unbiased) are going up since 2000.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2014 5:12:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 4:34:28 PM, RevNge wrote:

So I'm racist too? ;^;

Supposedly

I'm also racist, apparently. My picture is of an American jazz artist.

We can't have that, now can we?
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 10:48:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 12:10:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Is it my imagination or have the number of such cases increased enormously since the Ferguson verdict?

The single biggest threat to a black person and his or her life is other black people. White cops are responsible for less than 1% of all black people murdered. The statistics are easily found if one wants to know the true facts.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 11:46:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am not trying to stir up any controversy or offend anybody with this thread. I was nothing an observation, and I got called racist as a result.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 1:32:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A lady named Anna posted this on Facebook:

" I was driving to a Christmas party when my phone rang. I heard the words and my heart felt shattered. Every fear, every worry, every feeling of panic came rushing into my throat and I couldn"t stop it. I had to stop it. My babies were with me. I was about to meet new people and see old friends. It was a party. Everyone"s supposed to be happy. My heart felt ripped to shreds. I kept looking at my phone, even though I knew there would be nothing good to see. My face kept smiling, my mouth kept speaking but my heart was racing and the tears were always right beneath the surface.

Today it was them. You don"t know them. They"re just names to you. To some of you, they are symbols of heroism and honor, but to many of you they are symbols of "oppression" and "brutality."

Today, they kissed their families goodbye, they went into work, and they were sitting in a car.

They died tonight " slaughtered " bullet after bullet pumped into their bodies. Not because of crime, not because of fear, but because of the uniform they wear. "Going to give some pigs wings tonight," the killer boasted on social media, before taking to the streets.

They died tonight" and you let them.

You " sitting in your safe house with your enlightened thoughts and your selfish politics.

You " every one of you who supported the "protests," the riots, the Sharptons and de Blasios of this nation.

You " sitting smugly behind your screen, commenting on police policies, the "unnecessary force," the "racism" of the police.

PO Wenjian Liu and PO Rafael Ramos.

Remember their names."

You let them die tonight.

My heart is aching with sadness, loss, fear. I can"t stop the tears. My body is shaking and my heart is broken.

Tonight I am so angry.

You betrayed them!!!

You chose to honor the criminal and demean the innocent. You chose to make a thug like Michael Brown and a career petty criminal like Eric Garner the names on everyone"s lips, while the names of those who die protecting your freedom and your rights are soon forgotten.

You betrayed them.

More lives taken " but no one thinks THEY matter. More blood shed " heroic blood, not criminal " but no leader stands up to mourn them. Two more widows and fatherless sons, days before Christmas " but no one will be rioting or marching in the streets.

Men and women " HUMAN BEINGS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR " are being slaughtered, dying to protect your right to speak, to live, to march " and you choose to honor the criminals because of their color!?

You betrayed them.

People are indeed being targeted for who they are, but it isn"t the police doing the targeting.

My husband has been literally getting spat on as he walks into work " but he"ll still be standing there protecting your right to hold a sign saying "I Can"t Breathe."

What did you think was going to happen? Who did you think you were supporting? Or did you not bother to think about it at all?

You betrayed them.

Tomorrow my children could wake up without a father.

Tomorrow the light could leave my own heart, even as I must go on living.

Tomorrow that knock on the door could be the one I dread.

Tomorrow the hands that calm my soul, that fill me with life and love and passion " tomorrow they could be cold forever.

So by all means, march through NYC, scream in their faces, call them pigs, threaten their families, deface their tombstones, mock their pain, and ignore their sacrifices.

But acknowledge the truth of what you are doing.

You have blood on your hands tonight, every one of you.

RIP, Blue Angels. You are now in a far, far better place.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:42:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 11:46:11 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
I am not trying to stir up any controversy or offend anybody with this thread. I was nothing an observation, and I got called racist as a result.

Of course you did, You assumed facts about how black people meet their demise at the end of a gun matter.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:49:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 1:32:29 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
A lady named Anna posted this on Facebook:

" I was driving to a Christmas party when my phone rang. I heard the words and my heart felt shattered. Every fear, every worry, every feeling of panic came rushing into my throat and I couldn"t stop it. I had to stop it. My babies were with me. I was about to meet new people and see old friends. It was a party. Everyone"s supposed to be happy. My heart felt ripped to shreds. I kept looking at my phone, even though I knew there would be nothing good to see. My face kept smiling, my mouth kept speaking but my heart was racing and the tears were always right beneath the surface.

Today it was them. You don"t know them. They"re just names to you. To some of you, they are symbols of heroism and honor, but to many of you they are symbols of "oppression" and "brutality."

Today, they kissed their families goodbye, they went into work, and they were sitting in a car.

They died tonight " slaughtered " bullet after bullet pumped into their bodies. Not because of crime, not because of fear, but because of the uniform they wear. "Going to give some pigs wings tonight," the killer boasted on social media, before taking to the streets.

They died tonight" and you let them.

You " sitting in your safe house with your enlightened thoughts and your selfish politics.

You " every one of you who supported the "protests," the riots, the Sharptons and de Blasios of this nation.

You " sitting smugly behind your screen, commenting on police policies, the "unnecessary force," the "racism" of the police.

PO Wenjian Liu and PO Rafael Ramos.

Remember their names."

You let them die tonight.

My heart is aching with sadness, loss, fear. I can"t stop the tears. My body is shaking and my heart is broken.

Tonight I am so angry.

You betrayed them!!!

You chose to honor the criminal and demean the innocent. You chose to make a thug like Michael Brown and a career petty criminal like Eric Garner the names on everyone"s lips, while the names of those who die protecting your freedom and your rights are soon forgotten.

You betrayed them.

More lives taken " but no one thinks THEY matter. More blood shed " heroic blood, not criminal " but no leader stands up to mourn them. Two more widows and fatherless sons, days before Christmas " but no one will be rioting or marching in the streets.

Men and women " HUMAN BEINGS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR " are being slaughtered, dying to protect your right to speak, to live, to march " and you choose to honor the criminals because of their color!?

You betrayed them.

People are indeed being targeted for who they are, but it isn"t the police doing the targeting.

My husband has been literally getting spat on as he walks into work " but he"ll still be standing there protecting your right to hold a sign saying "I Can"t Breathe."

What did you think was going to happen? Who did you think you were supporting? Or did you not bother to think about it at all?

You betrayed them.

Tomorrow my children could wake up without a father.

Tomorrow the light could leave my own heart, even as I must go on living.

Tomorrow that knock on the door could be the one I dread.

Tomorrow the hands that calm my soul, that fill me with life and love and passion " tomorrow they could be cold forever.

So by all means, march through NYC, scream in their faces, call them pigs, threaten their families, deface their tombstones, mock their pain, and ignore their sacrifices.

But acknowledge the truth of what you are doing.

You have blood on your hands tonight, every one of you.

RIP, Blue Angels. You are now in a far, far better place.

Well said.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2014 5:51:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/25/2014 5:49:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 12/25/2014 1:32:29 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
A lady named Anna posted this on Facebook:

" I was driving to a Christmas party when my phone rang. I heard the words and my heart felt shattered. Every fear, every worry, every feeling of panic came rushing into my throat and I couldn"t stop it. I had to stop it. My babies were with me. I was about to meet new people and see old friends. It was a party. Everyone"s supposed to be happy. My heart felt ripped to shreds. I kept looking at my phone, even though I knew there would be nothing good to see. My face kept smiling, my mouth kept speaking but my heart was racing and the tears were always right beneath the surface.

Today it was them. You don"t know them. They"re just names to you. To some of you, they are symbols of heroism and honor, but to many of you they are symbols of "oppression" and "brutality."

Today, they kissed their families goodbye, they went into work, and they were sitting in a car.

They died tonight " slaughtered " bullet after bullet pumped into their bodies. Not because of crime, not because of fear, but because of the uniform they wear. "Going to give some pigs wings tonight," the killer boasted on social media, before taking to the streets.

They died tonight" and you let them.

You " sitting in your safe house with your enlightened thoughts and your selfish politics.

You " every one of you who supported the "protests," the riots, the Sharptons and de Blasios of this nation.

You " sitting smugly behind your screen, commenting on police policies, the "unnecessary force," the "racism" of the police.

PO Wenjian Liu and PO Rafael Ramos.

Remember their names."

You let them die tonight.

My heart is aching with sadness, loss, fear. I can"t stop the tears. My body is shaking and my heart is broken.

Tonight I am so angry.

You betrayed them!!!

You chose to honor the criminal and demean the innocent. You chose to make a thug like Michael Brown and a career petty criminal like Eric Garner the names on everyone"s lips, while the names of those who die protecting your freedom and your rights are soon forgotten.

You betrayed them.

More lives taken " but no one thinks THEY matter. More blood shed " heroic blood, not criminal " but no leader stands up to mourn them. Two more widows and fatherless sons, days before Christmas " but no one will be rioting or marching in the streets.

Men and women " HUMAN BEINGS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR COLOR " are being slaughtered, dying to protect your right to speak, to live, to march " and you choose to honor the criminals because of their color!?

You betrayed them.

People are indeed being targeted for who they are, but it isn"t the police doing the targeting.

My husband has been literally getting spat on as he walks into work " but he"ll still be standing there protecting your right to hold a sign saying "I Can"t Breathe."

What did you think was going to happen? Who did you think you were supporting? Or did you not bother to think about it at all?

You betrayed them.

Tomorrow my children could wake up without a father.

Tomorrow the light could leave my own heart, even as I must go on living.

Tomorrow that knock on the door could be the one I dread.

Tomorrow the hands that calm my soul, that fill me with life and love and passion " tomorrow they could be cold forever.

So by all means, march through NYC, scream in their faces, call them pigs, threaten their families, deface their tombstones, mock their pain, and ignore their sacrifices.

But acknowledge the truth of what you are doing.

You have blood on your hands tonight, every one of you.

RIP, Blue Angels. You are now in a far, far better place.

Well said.

I can't take credit for it. My aunt read it and re-posted it.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
DarthVitiosus
Posts: 624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 7:17:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/24/2014 2:32:45 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:

You must be a racist, too.

You have a Japanese anime character in your profile picture.

See how that doesn't make sense?

And?
WILL NOT BE REMOVED UNTIL:
#1. I have met 10 people worth discussing with on DDO who are not interested in ideological or romantic visions of the world we all live in.
#2. 10 people admit they have no interest in any one else's opinion other than their own.
#3. 10 people admit they are products of their environment and their ideas derive from said environment rather than doing any serious critical thinking and search for answers themselves.