Mario Mafia Day Phase 2

xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 5:49:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
[Toad] Mario you must help, its Proffessor E. Gadd. He's been killed
[Mario] Don't worry toad, I won't let this happen on my watch.
Mario runs of into the distance
[Toad] Thank God, I was worried there for a moment.
[Chain Chomp] Woof Woof
[Toad] Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Meanwhile...
[Luigi] Hmmm what should I do today... I think I'll go hit on daisy... yeah that sounds good xD

ACTIVE PLAYERS
1) theLwerd
2) Vi_Veri
3) Alex
4) LeafRod
5) mongeese
7) InsertNameHere
8) belle
9) BQP
10) Puck
11) Korashk

DECEASED

MONGOOSE-You are Toad, princess peach's attendant. Your role is the DOCTOR. During any np you may protect the person of your choosing. NOW GO HELP RESCUE PEACH.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 5:58:39 PM
Posted by:
xxdarkxx

YOUR ROLE HAS BEEN STOLEN

you are now a vanilla townie until your role is returned or the person that stole your role dies.

in which case if they die... your role is essentially gone anyways soooo

==

A Mafia now has the Princess role: dp killed = next dp skipped; np killed = next np skip.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 6:14:09 PM
apparently xxdark is inconsistent with his role pms. LAME.

so... leaf and insert are confirmed townies; puck likely is as well since a fake claim to peach is dumb.

given that INH is innocent i am not really suspicious of korashk anymore, and judging from last DP i think theLwerd and (possibly) Vi are probably townies as well. that leaves alex, mongeese, and BQP on my most suspicious list.

who should be target first!? (i vote alex) (he was bandwagoning pretty hardcore last DP)
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 6:18:59 PM
At 6/2/2010 6:14:09 PM, belle wrote:
apparently xxdark is inconsistent with his role pms. LAME.

so... leaf and insert are confirmed townies; puck likely is as well since a fake claim to peach is dumb.

given that INH is innocent i am not really suspicious of korashk anymore, and judging from last DP i think theLwerd and (possibly) Vi are probably townies as well. that leaves alex, mongeese, and BQP on my most suspicious list.

who should be target first!? (i vote alex) (he was bandwagoning pretty hardcore last DP)

I don't have a problem being targeted personally. sometimes i bandwagon early in the game when not much is going on, and when i don't feel like looking into it further. But yeahh
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 6:40:16 PM
on the other hand korashk went along with the vote and said "ah i see it now" but his later statements plainly contradict that he saw what i, and i presume theLwerd and Vi saw. so put him back on the suspicious list as well.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 6:58:33 PM
And belle, I'm not exactly seeing the rationality behind some of your confirmations. Sure, INH is innocent, but just role-claiming something plausible isn't anywhere near a confirmation. We should regard everybody besides INH with at least some suspicion.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:06:36 PM
At 6/2/2010 6:40:16 PM, belle wrote:
on the other hand korashk went along with the vote and said "ah i see it now" but his later statements plainly contradict that he saw what i, and i presume theLwerd and Vi saw. so put him back on the suspicious list as well.

I don't see hiw anything I said is contradictory. I still think some things about LeafRod:
A.) He isn't Daisy, or
B.) He isn't vanilla, or
C.) Both

He's obviously town, I just have a hard time believing that his role would have the phrases, "nobody likes you" and "sucks, doesn't it?"
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:10:30 PM
you said you understood why we were voting for INH, but i was voting based on the assumption that leafrod's claim was real. so if you were suspicious of leafrod's claim you wouldn't have been suspicious of INH based off of it.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:18:26 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:21:05 PM
At 6/2/2010 7:06:36 PM, Korashk wrote:
He's obviously town, I just have a hard time believing that his role would have the phrases, "nobody likes you" and "sucks, doesn't it?"

Wait a minute, doesn't that directly contradict Luigi's actions in the story? Either xxdarkxx messed up, or LeafRod forgot key character traits in faking a role claim.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:30:03 PM
At 6/2/2010 7:06:36 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 6/2/2010 6:40:16 PM, belle wrote:

I don't see hiw anything I said is contradictory. I still think some things about LeafRod:
A.) He isn't Daisy, or
B.) He isn't vanilla, or
C.) Both

See the bold. I don't really remember my reason for calling an investigation on him after voting for INH. It would make more sense for a psychic to investigate him, though we probably don't have one of those.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:36:02 PM
you don't call for an investigation on someone who is "obviously town"

if you thought his claim was fake but that he was still town you would have said that. instead you said we should investigate him, which means you were trying to imply that he might be mafia.

...now you're just trying to cover your arse. lol.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:37:35 PM
LYNCH KORASHK for being self contradictory and generally scummy. hopefully some other players come online soon....
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:49:12 PM
Wait, did INH get reived?
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:56:24 PM
At 6/2/2010 7:49:12 PM, Korashk wrote:
Wait, did INH get reived?

Mario seems to have saved her, if the story means anything. Mario is Governor?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 8:17:44 PM
belle, there's also the point that at the time we didn't know if INH was guilty. Since she isn't we know that the role claims aren't templated. LeafRod was only confirmed for me once I saw the last sentence of mongoose's role. Mine says something slightly different.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 8:42:47 PM
Insert, did you copypasta your entire role? I have a hard time believing that xxdarkxx was so inconsistent, so I'm thinking that you just failed to paste exactly what he said and that's why we screwed up. Nevertheless, good thing for the governor (reviver?) I suppose. Now, I told the cop to investigate Korashk yesterday based on his scummy behavior. If the cop investigated and found a guilty, I'm sure they'd post it here for us, though keep in mind that not many players have posted here yet.

I too am suspicious of Korashk; he seemed to know that Insert was going to come up innocent - and even suggested we investigate Leafrod if INH came up innocent which was random and completely useless. Leafrod knew what the townie PMs looked like before they were ever revealed or confirmed by the mod. In my book that makes Leafrod innocent. I also believe that Puck is a confirmed townie. The fact that the mafia didn't kill me last night also makes me think Korashk is guilty since I called him out yesterday. The mafia probably figured that it would look suspicious to kill me after I had finger pointed at Korashk meaning I was prolly onto something. Vote to lynch Korashk, at least for pressure.

Another thing: how did the mafia get lucky on killing mongoose the doctor? In like 3 other games the results have been compromised by mongoose and mongeese sharing a computer. In KRF's game mongeese admitted that he noticed mongoose having a PM which implicated him; in JBlake's game he as mod forced the mafia to kill one of them after the other had saw the mafia's PM, etc. That leads me to believe that the mafia may have been privileged to mongoose's PM thereby also causing me to suspect mongeese. I suggest a cop investigation of mongeese next.
President of DDO
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 8:56:11 PM
At 6/2/2010 7:21:05 PM, mongeese wrote:
Wait a minute, doesn't that directly contradict Luigi's actions in the story? Either xxdarkxx messed up, or LeafRod forgot key character traits in faking a role claim.

Or people aren't as disgustingly pedantic as you.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 9:03:34 PM
At 6/2/2010 8:49:23 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/2/2010 8:42:47 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Insert, did you copypasta your entire role?

No, just the relevant parts.

That's what got you killed.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 9:04:53 PM
At 6/2/2010 8:42:47 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Another thing: how did the mafia get lucky on killing mongoose the doctor? In like 3 other games the results have been compromised by mongoose and mongeese sharing a computer. In KRF's game mongeese admitted that he noticed mongoose having a PM which implicated him; in JBlake's game he as mod forced the mafia to kill one of them after the other had saw the mafia's PM, etc. That leads me to believe that the mafia may have been privileged to mongoose's PM thereby also causing me to suspect mongeese. I suggest a cop investigation of mongeese next.

So, wait, mongoose dies, and I'm suspect? For all I know, the Mafia is just trying to use reverse psychology; mongoose dies, which instantly makes me suspect. Kind of like how we used to suspect you whenever you lived through the first Night Phase until you pointed out how the Mafia would simply not kill you to make us go after you.

Personally, I suggest we keep trying to find somebody worthy of lynching, and if we don't end up lynching Korshak today, we investigate him. I'm not going to add any more pressure until Korshak roleclaims.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 9:05:07 PM
The cop hasn't come forth with a guilty call on Korashk. Either he's not guilty (as everyone but BQP has posted), or BQP is our cop. Let's hope BQP isn't our cop..... It's going to SUCK BALLS to have an inactive cop.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 9:05:43 PM
At 6/2/2010 8:56:11 PM, LeafRod wrote:
At 6/2/2010 7:21:05 PM, mongeese wrote:

Or people aren't as disgustingly pedantic as you.

Disgustingly pedantic? xxdarkxx completely contradicted himself by saying that nobody likes Daisy, yet Luigi likes Daisy. That seems like a mess-up, plain and simple.