Total Posts:193|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Forum Game: Compliments

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:10:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 7:08:06 PM, badger wrote:
you should've given this to someone else to start.

I enjoy your humor.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:10:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 7:10:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/2/2010 7:08:06 PM, badger wrote:
you should've given this to someone else to start.

I enjoy your humor.

you've got good taste.
signature
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:13:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 7:10:47 PM, badger wrote:
At 6/2/2010 7:10:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/2/2010 7:08:06 PM, badger wrote:
you should've given this to someone else to start.

I enjoy your humor.

you've got good taste.

That's what I mean. LMAO
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:14:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 7:10:28 PM, True2GaGa wrote:

Your posts bring a welcomed brake from serious matters.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 7:25:00 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/2/2010 7:14:35 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Your posts bring a welcomed brake from serious matters.

*Break, not brake.

GTFO!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 8:24:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 7:25:00 PM, Nags wrote:
At 6/2/2010 7:14:35 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Your posts bring a welcomed brake from serious matters.

*Break, not brake.

You aren't a sweaty, balding,overweight, middle-aged conservative wearing suit with a red tie. Good job.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2010 9:29:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/2/2010 9:26:19 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
You're fun. Just look at all these games, haha.

You may have single-handedly shown me that not all religious people are hypocrtical bigots.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 10:48:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/5/2010 10:05:45 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

you-are-a-panda
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 11:10:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Although I don't know anything about you, I appreciate the injection of scenery your picture brings when you post.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 11:14:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/5/2010 11:10:43 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Although I don't know anything about you, I appreciate the injection of scenery your picture brings when you post.
Your birthday is very close to mine.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 11:28:50 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/5/2010 11:14:02 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 6/5/2010 11:10:43 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Although I don't know anything about you, I appreciate the injection of scenery your picture brings when you post.
Your birthday is very close to mine.

That's not a compliment. It's a fact.

Mirza: You are good at being tolerant even though you disagree with people.
President of DDO