Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

FREEDO I'm Calling You Out

BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 4:21:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
In your forum game, better username, you claim to be the King of Miscellaneous. However, this has already been settled. As co-King of Miscellaneous I denounce thee! High King I-Am-A-Panda, head king of Miscellaneous will agree with me Im sure. High Queen InsertNameHere as the suicide bomber will blow you away (in more ways than others if you get what Im saying ;)) and Queen Lwerd will just lesbianify your a$$
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:59:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 4:21:10 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
In your forum game, better username, you claim to be the King of Miscellaneous. However, this has already been settled. As co-King of Miscellaneous I denounce thee! High King I-Am-A-Panda, head king of Miscellaneous will agree with me Im sure. High Queen InsertNameHere as the suicide bomber will blow you away (in more ways than others if you get what Im saying ;)) and Queen Lwerd will just lesbianify your a$$

....If there's 2 Queens, do I get to sleep with them both?

Also Freedo, you're way behind on comments, so get your un-royal *ss back behind the queue.

It's actually kind of funny he crowns himself King f Misc. when he favours workers self-management.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 4:53:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 1:59:59 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 6/4/2010 4:21:10 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
In your forum game, better username, you claim to be the King of Miscellaneous. However, this has already been settled. As co-King of Miscellaneous I denounce thee! High King I-Am-A-Panda, head king of Miscellaneous will agree with me Im sure. High Queen InsertNameHere as the suicide bomber will blow you away (in more ways than others if you get what Im saying ;)) and Queen Lwerd will just lesbianify your a$$

....If there's 2 Queens, do I get to sleep with them both?

Also Freedo, you're way behind on comments, so get your un-royal *ss back behind the queue.

It's actually kind of funny he crowns himself King f Misc. when he favours workers self-management.

Exactly. I doubt L would sleep with you
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:08:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:07:45 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I may not have the most posts but I'm pretty sure I post more than anybody else.
I agree. Four nonsensical posts in a row!
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:09:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:07:45 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I may not have the most posts but I'm pretty sure I post more than anybody else.

Huh?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:10:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Because your an attention whore who wants to feel important about something so you post a bunch of crap and way to many "forum games"
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:11:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:09:49 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:07:45 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I may not have the most posts but I'm pretty sure I post more than anybody else.

Huh?

I don't study people's post counts but I think mine is climbing fastest.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:12:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:10:29 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Because your an attention whore who wants to feel important about something so you post a bunch of crap and way to many "forum games"

Oh, stop being jealous. ;)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:12:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:11:18 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I don't study people's post counts but I think mine is climbing fastest.
What matters is quality, not quantity. I am not saying that your posts are not of the former, but it is important to remember that sentence.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:21:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Honestly Freedo your more annoying than beneficial. Not to be rude but to be a King of Misc like Panda or myself, or to be a queen, you need to be active on Misc but also while being active, be fun. Difference between fun and obsessively annoying.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:26:39 PM, Volkov wrote:
To be honest, I find most of you annoying. Freedo just knows how to do it better.

Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:28:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:26:39 PM, Volkov wrote:
To be honest, I find most of you annoying. Freedo just knows how to do it better.

Your mom is annoying.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

However, I am not a socialist.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 5:51:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

However, I am not a socialist.

Right. You're a liberal.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 6:06:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:51:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

However, I am not a socialist.

Right. You're a liberal.

Same thing.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 6:07:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 6:06:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

However, I am not a socialist.

Right. You're a liberal.

Same thing.

Wrong.
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 6:10:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 6:07:52 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/4/2010 6:06:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

However, I am not a socialist.

Right. You're a liberal.

Same thing.

Wrong.

Nah. lol
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 6:48:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 6:07:52 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/4/2010 6:06:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

However, I am not a socialist.

Right. You're a liberal.

Same thing.

Wrong.

Very wrong.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 2:59:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:51:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/4/2010 5:28:19 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Haha, socialists find everything un-socialist annoying volkov. :D It wouild make perfect sense all is annoying to you then.

To note, Panda was once a socialist and is still fairly socialized.

Well, economy wise I suppose, but I'm doing economics next year so I'll be coming back with my smart cap on :D.


However, I am not a socialist.

Yeah, you're a Canadian Liberal. Sooooo much different.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2010 6:27:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 5:03:41 PM, FREEDO wrote:
<---And don't mess with me, I'm behind 7 boxxies.

Howzat work? Human centipede sorta deal? :)

Seems a lot less something to brag about than proxies.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2010 6:28:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/5/2010 2:59:19 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Well, economy wise I suppose, but I'm doing economics next year so I'll be coming back with my smart cap on :D.

I'm very sure.

Yeah, you're a Canadian Liberal. Sooooo much different.

You support something called the Labour Party. 'Nuff said.