Jump to topic:

What is your favourite song & why ?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 7:44:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Q1. Your favourite Song (not more than 1).
Q2. Give a reason why it is your favourite song.
Q3. Write your favourite line from that song.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:41:42 AM
At the moment this ->

Meh, I like the message and the instrumentals.

I don't have a favourite line per se, but my favourite part is the cymbal bash @ 3.00
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 9:14:15 AM
1. My favorite song of all time (though I have a lot of favorites) is probably Glory Box by Portishead.

2. I love trip hop; I love the song they use in the background (it's a classic and used in a few trip hop songs) -- I love the lil guitar solo as I think it fits the song beautifully. I like the passion in the song in general. I relate to the lyrics, and the song always puts me in a specific state of mind/mood and reminds me of certain things, people or times.

3. I don't have a favorite line from the song. The lyrics are about a woman who's tired of playing her lil temptress role in relationships and just wants to fall in love, but needs someone to have the same goal and do things to help that. Both of them need to put their guard down. She needs to stop playing the field and open her mind to staying put; she needs her partner to open up and be a little vulnerable.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 9:28:07 AM
1. "Living Inside the Shell", ED from GITSSAC: 2nd GIG

2. The lyrics. Oh my god the lyrics.

3. Mind and heart, soul and spirit are undivided / Here's where true strength and beauty lies / We'll see this before us, with our own eyes / We'll see, with our own eyes... love.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 11:07:05 PM
I have way too many but here's one....

My favorite old school song, "A Change Is Gonna Come", Sam Cooke:

Lyrics: "There were times when I thought I couldn't last for long, but now I think I'm able to carry on. It's been a long - a long time coming, but I know change gonna come, oh yes it will."

Everything about this song is just perfect. Perfect.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!