Total Posts:40|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

KFOURNIER'S Mafia - Day Phase 4

KRFournier
Posts: 690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:13:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Alive

1. theLwerd
2. Vi_Veri
4. DontBeRacist
6. Hurstman
7. Ournamestoolong
8. Ibap
9. Rezzealaux
11. alex_hanson911
12. studentathletechristian8
13. xxdarkxx
14. mongeese
15. wjmelements
18. OreEle
19. Korashk
20. Clockwork

Deceased

1. Puck - Town - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 1.

2. mongoose - Mafia Prostitute - Lynched on Day Phase 1.

3. Koopin - Town - Killed by moderator on Day Phase 1 for violating rule #5.

4. Zetsubou - Town - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 2.

5. feverish - Town - Lynched on Day Phase 2.

6. JBlake - Town Tracker - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 3.

7. oceanix - Town - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 3.

8. Lukas - Mafia Janitor - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 4

9. SportsGuru - Town Watcher - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 4.

Notes

The politician chose to have Lukas vote for himself, but since he met his demise last night, the role power is not in play this day phase.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:20:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I happen to be online, so I guess I'll post first. I think it's pretty obvious that today's targets are DBR (depending on the cop's investigation) and ournamestoolong since the vigilante took out Lukas last night. Also, the masons didn't recruit me. Fail.
President of DDO
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:24:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 8:20:21 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Also, the masons didn't recruit me. Fail.

You had a guilty on you. We unanimously decided that it would be to risky to risk three lives (one being the cop) over this investigative attempt.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:26:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 8:23:12 AM, mongeese wrote:
DBR came up guilty. However, we should wait for the Watcher to confirm that only I visited DBR.

9. SportsGuru - Town Watcher - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 4.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:28:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 8:24:16 AM, mongeese wrote:
At 6/4/2010 8:20:21 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Also, the masons didn't recruit me. Fail.

You had a guilty on you. We unanimously decided that it would be to risky to risk three lives (one being the cop) over this investigative attempt.

Fair enough. But now the only way to confirm my innocence is when the framer dies, or if you investigate randomly and choose a random night to investigate me when the framer is likely to target someone else. When the framer dies, INVESTIGATE AND RECRUIT ME. Can you do both in 1 night or do you have to wait until the next night?
President of DDO
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:28:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 8:26:44 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 6/4/2010 8:23:12 AM, mongeese wrote:
DBR came up guilty. However, we should wait for the Watcher to confirm that only I visited DBR.

9. SportsGuru - Town Watcher - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 4.

Snap. It looks like your recruitment will have to wait.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:29:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Players who haven't role claimed before yesterday: theLwerd, Vi, Hurstman, Rezz, Alex, sac8, xxdarkxx, wjm, Ore, SportsGuru and Clockwork. Given that Lukas was mafia, we know 6 of the aforementioned players are mafioso. That leaves 5 people the mafia could have targeted last night to be the watcher, and they only had a 20% of killing the watcher.

Why would the mafia risk losing their framer on a 4/5 chance that they would get caught? Losing the framer would be a huge loss for them -- after all they've already been successful with him twice before (feverish and myself). It doesn't make sense that they would purposefully set themselves up and frame DBR when they knew the watcher would be on him, and odds were 80% against them that they would fail to kill the watcher. If DBR came up guilty then it's probably because he's guilty.

Today I'm voting DBR or ournamestoolong - probably DBR.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 8:31:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Let me rephrase the question, mongeese. If you investigate me, do you find out the results during the night (so the recruiter can then recruit me) or do you have to wait until the day phase to get the results?
President of DDO
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 9:55:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 8:31:39 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Let me rephrase the question, mongeese. If you investigate me, do you find out the results during the night (so the recruiter can then recruit me) or do you have to wait until the day phase to get the results?

I get the results the following morning.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 10:24:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Vote DBR.

The mafia wouldn't have risked losing their framer (obviously the most useful mafia tool with the role blocker and janitor gone) with the watcher watching DBR, ergo I don't think DBR was framed. Does anybody here actually think the mafia would have purposefully set up their framer? Also, if DBR is lying, then the real doctor can't come out now with the watcher gone.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:35:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Rezzealaux, studentathletechristian8 ---- Take your pick tonight, Vigilante
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:37:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Vote Count

Dontberacist (theLwerd, Ibap, Vi_Veri) 3/8 Needed to lynch.

Let's not FAIL this one, town.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:39:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Also, one of these three is mafia:

1. Korashk
2. Ibap
3. Ournamestoolong


So, actually, Vigilante, take your pick between those 3. There should be only 3 Vanilla Townies left. The masons already have a vanilla townie recruited who is keeping quiet. We tricked one of the mafia members into coming out as a vanilla townie. One of the three on the list above is a mafia member.

They appear on the list in the order that they claimed.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:44:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The framer hitting the pretty much guaranteed watcher target is highly unlikely, even if they got lucky and hit the watcher.

Lynch DBR
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:52:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 1:39:07 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Also, one of these three is mafia:

1. Korashk
2. Ibap
3. Ournamestoolong



So, actually, Vigilante, take your pick between those 3. There should be only 3 Vanilla Townies left. The masons already have a vanilla townie recruited who is keeping quiet. We tricked one of the mafia members into coming out as a vanilla townie. One of the three on the list above is a mafia member.

They appear on the list in the order that they claimed.

Why don't you have the cop investigate one and the vig target the other (not the same person, obviously). Yesterday you suggested the vig take out ournames. You can have the cop investigate 1 of the other 2 (DO NOT SAY WHICH ONE, COP, OR YOU WILL BE FRAMED).
President of DDO
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:53:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lwerd, you saying fail to the masons not recruiting you only makes you look anti town, why would we risk 3 confirmed townies when you have a guilty investigation on you, based soley on your word. This phase is only making you look more scummy.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 1:54:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 1:53:00 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Lwerd, you saying fail to the masons not recruiting you only makes you look anti town, why would we risk 3 confirmed townies when you have a guilty investigation on you, based soley on your word. This phase is only making you look more scummy.

You failing to read page 1 properly makes you look scummy. I already said "fair enough" that I understoof their predicament. Also, I was simply informing the town that I was not recruited.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:02:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 1:52:37 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 6/4/2010 1:39:07 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Also, one of these three is mafia:

1. Korashk
2. Ibap
3. Ournamestoolong



So, actually, Vigilante, take your pick between those 3. There should be only 3 Vanilla Townies left. The masons already have a vanilla townie recruited who is keeping quiet. We tricked one of the mafia members into coming out as a vanilla townie. One of the three on the list above is a mafia member.

They appear on the list in the order that they claimed.

Why don't you have the cop investigate one and the vig target the other (not the same person, obviously). Yesterday you suggested the vig take out ournames. You can have the cop investigate 1 of the other 2 (DO NOT SAY WHICH ONE, COP, OR YOU WILL BE FRAMED).

Possibly, we'll think about it.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:04:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Or you can have the vig target nobody and let the cop pick which of those 4 to investigate. That actually increases the framer's chance of being wrong. Plus the vig could always target the wrong person.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:08:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
If you keep those 3 players alive tonight (and have the vig target nobody), that gives the cop's investigation a 75% chance of being correct. The cop can clear or incriminate one of us tomorrow. Cop... use your judgment. Target who you think will least likely be framed I guess.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:09:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Edit: I am on the list. I want to be investigated. Myself, Korashk, Ibap and ournamestoolong. Cop - take your pick. The framer only has a 25% chance of choosing the same person you do.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:10:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think the Vigilante should kill someone for sure tonight. If the Vig doesn't kill someone, we are going to be at a huge disadvantage.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:11:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 2:09:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Edit: I am on the list. I want to be investigated. Myself, Korashk, Ibap and ournamestoolong. Cop - take your pick. The framer only has a 25% chance of choosing the same person you do.

Unless the mafia member who claimed Vanilla townie is the Godfather.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:13:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 2:10:16 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
I think the Vigilante should kill someone for sure tonight. If the Vig doesn't kill someone, we are going to be at a huge disadvantage.

Okay, so who do you think the vig should target?
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 2:14:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 2:11:05 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 6/4/2010 2:09:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Edit: I am on the list. I want to be investigated. Myself, Korashk, Ibap and ournamestoolong. Cop - take your pick. The framer only has a 25% chance of choosing the same person you do.

Unless the mafia member who claimed Vanilla townie is the Godfather.

True... so who do you think the vig should target? Don't say who the cop should target -- give a few choices (at least 3), or else they will be framed or have a 50/50 shot at being framed.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 4:14:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 1:35:17 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Rezzealaux, studentathletechristian8 ---- Take your pick tonight, Vigilante

Would like reasoning. Am also able to role reveal; revealing would benefit town (IMO) as long as townies aren't retarded.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2010 9:21:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/4/2010 4:14:33 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 6/4/2010 1:35:17 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Rezzealaux, studentathletechristian8 ---- Take your pick tonight, Vigilante

Would like reasoning. Am also able to role reveal; revealing would benefit town (IMO) as long as townies aren't retarded.

I don't think you should reveal, as that will just give the mafia more ammo. Once the mafia figures out everyone's roles either by declaration or process of elimination they can take over the game (considering how many of them there are left). I say if anything you should reveal tomorrow. For now, I asked Vi yesterday who she thinks the vigilante should target tonight. I don't think she'd choose you rather than ournames -- Afterall she mentioned ournames yesterday. However if she chooses you then you have to role reveal, I guess.

I also asked Vi to list 3 or 4 people the cop should investigate. The masons shouldn't recruit until they get an innocent investigation on someone. The cop should not specifically say who he is investigating as it narrows down the targets for the framer. Instead, the cop should investigate 1 of 4 people. I nominate myself, Ibap, Korashk and ournamestoolong. Once I am confirmed innocent, I can be recruited. That's a reason for investigating me. A reason for investigating 1 of the other 3 is because 1 of them is lying about being a vanilla townie. Assuming 1 of them is mafia, they have a choice of 3 on who to frame. That means they only have a 33% chance of choosing correectly and the town has a 66% chance of a successful investigation.

Ps. Vi is working a double shift today and won't be home until like 11pm CST (so midnight EST) -- and -- the internet at our house is down. Not to mention she has work again tomorrow morning so she won't be online until tomorrow evening at the earliest. In that case we should have mongeese make the decisions since he's a mason with her.
President of DDO