Jump to topic:

Reverse Phone number

xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2010 6:11:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
A friend of mine recently got a phone call from somebody living in Illinois. We want to know their name so we can call back and such. Anybody know a site where i can find their name out for free?
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2010 10:50:37 AM
At 6/7/2010 12:49:26 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
That is scary. I just put all my friend's phone numbers and my own in and it showed exactly where they lived and such. O.O

It doesn't tell cell phone numbers for free at least.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2010 12:04:59 PM
That is scary. I just put all my friend's phone numbers and my own in and it showed exactly where they lived and such. O.O

Sometimes it's wrong. For instance, my parents and I have a 718 area code which is the area code for most house phones in New York City. The cell area codes are 917, or more recently 646. However ours for some reason is 718. So when I looked up the cells, it says they were house land lines in NYC *but* they are actually CELL lines and my family's moved to New Jersey since then. Plus I live in Illinois. Fail ;p
President of DDO
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2010 12:06:34 PM
At 6/7/2010 12:04:59 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Sometimes it's wrong. For instance, my parents and I have a 718 area code which is the area code for most house phones in New York City. The cell area codes are 917, or more recently 646. However ours for some reason is 718. So when I looked up the cells, it says they were house land lines in NYC *but* they are actually CELL lines and my family's moved to New Jersey since then. Plus I live in Illinois. Fail ;p

Well it was correct for all the numbers I looked up... O.o