Total Posts:83|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

KFOURNIER'S Mafia - Day Phase 5

KRFournier
Posts: 690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 10:08:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Alive

1. theLwerd
2. Vi_Veri
6. Hurstman
7. Ournamestoolong
8. Ibap
9. Rezzealaux
11. alex_hanson911
12. studentathletechristian8
13. xxdarkxx
14. mongeese
18. OreEle
19. Korashk
20. Clockwork

Deceased

1. Puck - Town - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 1.

2. mongoose - Mafia Prostitute - Lynched on Day Phase 1.

3. Koopin - Town - Killed by moderator on Day Phase 1 for violating rule #5.

4. Zetsubou - Town - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 2.

5. feverish - Town - Lynched on Day Phase 2.

6. JBlake - Town Tracker - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 3.

7. oceanix - Town - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 3.

8. Lukas - Mafia Janitor - Killed by vigilante on Night Phase 4

9. SportsGuru - Town Watcher - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 4.

10. DontBeRacist - Town Doctor - Lynched on Day Phase 4.

11. wjmelements - Town Vigilante - Killed by mafia on Night Phase 5.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 10:09:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay, we're not doing too well, but I have an investigation result:

theLwerd came up guilty. Again.

Vote to lynch theLwerd
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 10:51:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Grading the vigilante:

Killing Zets was a direct command, no fault there.

Killing JBlake was kind of bad.

Killing the Mafia janitor was great, and before he could even use his role, too.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 1:03:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 10:09:45 AM, mongeese wrote:
Okay, we're not doing too well, but I have an investigation result:

theLwerd came up guilty. Again.

Vote to lynch theLwerd

Not surprised. THE FRAMER IS STILL ALIVE. Time to role claim: Bulletproof. The mafia tried to kill me on the first night phase after the game started and failed as you can see from DP2 ( http://www.debate.org... ).
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 1:06:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 10:51:38 AM, mongeese wrote:
Grading the vigilante:

Killing Zets was a direct command, no fault there.

Yep.

Killing JBlake was kind of bad.

Why? JBlake was acting scummy as I explained before. He said he believed feverish but voted for him anyway. I would have done the exact same thing.

Killing the Mafia janitor was great, and before he could even use his role, too.

How do you know the mafia didn't use their janitor role? Btw killing the framer would have been much more useful :)
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 1:08:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Why didn't the vigilante kill ournames last night?

VOTE OURNAMESTOOLONG


There is still 1 mafia among:

ournamestoolong
Korashk
Ibap
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 2:25:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 1:39:26 PM, mongeese wrote:
It seems rather convenient to roleclaim Bulletproof the day after the Vigilante dies.

Not my problem. The mafia knew he was the vigilante because they knew I was Bulletproof based on their failed night kill (which they tried NP2 after the first day phase). Originally I thought WJM was trying to claim Bulletproof (when he asked the vigilante to kill him) and that's why I started attacking him and calling him a liar -- because I thought he was trying to fake claim my role. This happened days ago.
President of DDO
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 2:40:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay, I'll go with the Ournames lynch for now.

IF ANYBODY IS BULLETPROOF, PLEASE SPEAK UP, SO THAT WE CAN LYNCH A FAKE CLAIM

Unvote
Vote Ournamestoolong
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 3:14:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hold on...

From the original thread:
Bulletproof - The bulletproof townie survives one and only one murder attempt. He/she will be told the identity of their attacker, but not their alignment. Thus, it could be mafia or the vigilante.

So, theLwerd, who attacked you? We know the person is Mafia, because the Vigilante killed someone else, and is now dead.
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 3:32:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 3:14:17 PM, mongeese wrote:
Hold on...

From the original thread:
Bulletproof - The bulletproof townie survives one and only one murder attempt. He/she will be told the identity of their attacker, but not their alignment. Thus, it could be mafia or the vigilante.

So, theLwerd, who attacked you? We know the person is Mafia, because the Vigilante killed someone else, and is now dead.

I AM THE BULLETPROOF

Rezz attacked me.
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 3:39:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VOTE TO LYNCH THE LWERD Based on two guilty investigations, the fact that she wanted the masons to recruit her, and now a counter claim on the bullet proof role claim.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Ibap
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 3:52:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
VOTE TO LYNCH THELWERD, because of

two guilty investigations, the fact that she wanted the masons to recruit her, and now a counter claim on the bullet proof role claim,

and the fact that, as mongeese pointed out, she didn't tell us who tried to kill her, which is pretty important and which she would have remembered if she was really Bulletproof.
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:08:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lynch theLwerd

This is going to be another short DP I'm betting.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:11:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 3:52:20 PM, Ibap wrote:
VOTE TO LYNCH THELWERD, because of

two guilty investigations, the fact that she wanted the masons to recruit her, and now a counter claim on the bullet proof role claim,

and the fact that, as mongeese pointed out, she didn't tell us who tried to kill her, which is pretty important and which she would have remembered if she was really Bulletproof.

Lukas put the hit on me. The mafia must have known that he was going to die based on feverish calling him out, and as such sent him to do all the night kills up til that point (his death). You'll notice that I HAVE SUPPORTED LYNCHING LUKAS ALL ALONG and have always supported that he was mafia based on that fact. Once WJM claimed Vig I knew Lukas was guilty and told everyone he was mafia and to vote for him.

Moreover it's interesting how Ibap quickly went to vote me and leave us to forget the fact that either him, Korashk or ournames is lying about their role. That's convenient! Let's distract the town from the reality that 1 or more of you is lying. Hmm. Not to mention the fact that it's interesting to see who bandwagoned and how quickly even though the mafia HAS to fake counter-claim at this point considering there are only 3 roles left!!! Holy crap you guys are dumb as sh!t!!! EVERYONE HERE IS GOING TO COUNTER CLAIM AND LIE ABOUT THEIR ROLE. I was the one who was most up front and ready to role claim *days* ago.

What you need to do is see who didn't vote for Lukas and deterred his lynching on DP3. THE LIVING PLAYERS WHO DIDN'T VOTE FOR LUKAS: Hurstman, ournamestoolong, Rezzealaux, Alex Hanson, xxdarkxx, OreEle and Clockwork. xxdarkxx is on that list and conveniently claiming my role now when he has not played much in this entire game, didn't vote for Lukas, and only after mongeese pointed out that the vigilante is dead (thus not being able to confirm the Bulletproof role).

unvote ournamestoolong -- VOTE XXDARKXX
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:14:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:08:28 PM, Korashk wrote:
Lynch theLwerd

This is going to be another short DP I'm betting.

Lmfao. Umm. There are 3 roles left: Mason, Bulletproof and Politician. There are like 7 people who haven't claimed meaning some mafia are inevitably going to fake claim my role considering they can't fake claim vanilla at this point, or mason (as Vi and mongeese can confirm who the other mason is). Ergo THE MAFIA IS ALL GOING TO LIE AND COME OUT OF NOWHERE TO CLAIM MY ROLE. DARK WAS JUST THE FIRST PERSON TO DO SO. The bandwagoners for my guilt are going to be incredibly obvious lmfao Alex, Korashk, sac8 and Ibap so far...
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:16:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Counterclaim to L and Dark:

I am bulletproof.

Vote theLwerd
for more than a single investigation, and for claiming bulletproof.

My next vote will be for Dark, for claiming bulletproof and for claiming I went after him.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:17:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
-- VOTE COUNT --

ournamestoolong (mongeese) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch

theLwerd (xxdarkxx, Ibap, Alex, Korashk, sac8) -- 5/7 votes needed to lynch

xxdarkxx (Lwerd) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:20:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:16:17 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Counterclaim to L and Dark:

I am bulletproof.

Vote theLwerd
for more than a single investigation, and for claiming bulletproof.

My next vote will be for Dark, for claiming bulletproof and for claiming I went after him.

Thank you for proving my point exactly. It's convenient that you claim this now of all times after I just posted my exact prediction to this lmfao. You have no way to prove that you're Bulletproof. The mafia more likely chose to kill me on the first np (after the first dp) as opposed to you. You and dark are both lying!!! THE WHOLE MAFIA IS BAND WAGONING FOR ME RIGHT NOW TO END THE DAY PHASE QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:22:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I change my mind. From the last DP it looked quite obvious that mongeese's second investigation would lead to a framing of L again. Unvote.

VTL xxdarkxx
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:22:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Notice that both Rezz and Dark didn't vote for Lukas... and how quickly they're trying to rush the day phase...
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:23:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
-- VOTE COUNT --

ournamestoolong (mongeese) -- 1/7 votes needed to lynch

theLwerd (xxdarkxx, Ibap, Alex, Korashk, sac8) -- 5/7 votes needed to lynch

xxdarkxx (Lwerd, Rezz) -- 2/7 votes needed to lynch
President of DDO
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:23:40 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:22:02 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
I change my mind. From the last DP it looked quite obvious that mongeese's second investigation would lead to a framing of L again. Unvote.

VTL xxdarkxx

This is interesting, you switched your vote from one person who claimed YOUR supposed role to another who claimed the same thing? Explain
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:25:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:20:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 6/8/2010 4:16:17 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
Counterclaim to L and Dark:

I am bulletproof.

Vote theLwerd
for more than a single investigation, and for claiming bulletproof.

My next vote will be for Dark, for claiming bulletproof and for claiming I went after him.

Thank you for proving my point exactly.
Correlation ain't causation, sorry.
It's convenient that you claim this now of all times after I just posted my exact prediction to this lmfao.
I know, right? And then I post my change-vote post right after this post of yours right now.
You have no way to prove that you're Bulletproof.
Oh. Okay. So what makes any other bulletproof claims provable? Like yours?
The mafia more likely chose to kill me on the first np (after the first dp) as opposed to you.
Okay. Well, I haven't been targetted yet.
You and dark are both lying!!!
Because you're not? Mmmhmm...
THE WHOLE MAFIA IS BAND WAGONING FOR ME RIGHT NOW TO END THE DAY PHASE QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now you're going to claim that because you made this post, I changed my vote! Mafia is the world where everything and its opposite is true at the same time.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:26:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
PROOF THAT REZZ IS LYING:

He claims he hasn't been targeted yet but the Bulletproof player was clearly targeted on the night that the mafia's kill didn't go through.

This was NP2.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:26:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:23:40 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 6/8/2010 4:22:02 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
I change my mind. From the last DP it looked quite obvious that mongeese's second investigation would lead to a framing of L again. Unvote.

VTL xxdarkxx

This is interesting, you switched your vote from one person who claimed YOUR supposed role to another who claimed the same thing? Explain

I'm not sure why it would be interesting. If we're going from the standpoint that they both claimed the same role and nothing else, then it's irrelevant who I voted for. If it's considering everything, well, I just told you in the post you quoted. Please reread.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:29:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:26:34 PM, theLwerd wrote:
PROOF THAT REZZ IS LYING:

He claims he hasn't been targeted yet but the Bulletproof player was clearly targeted on the night that the mafia's kill didn't go through.

This was NP2.

Counter-proposition: Mafia targetted the same target as doctor.

I will retain my vote for xxdarkxx for the time being.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 4:30:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 4:26:44 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 6/8/2010 4:23:40 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 6/8/2010 4:22:02 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
I change my mind. From the last DP it looked quite obvious that mongeese's second investigation would lead to a framing of L again. Unvote.

VTL xxdarkxx

This is interesting, you switched your vote from one person who claimed YOUR supposed role to another who claimed the same thing? Explain

I'm not sure why it would be interesting. If we're going from the standpoint that they both claimed the same role and nothing else, then it's irrelevant who I voted for. If it's considering everything, well, I just told you in the post you quoted. Please reread.

Yes but if she claimed your role and had a guilty investigation on her, then why would you switch? It's either you lying or her. I UNVOTE AND VOTE TO LYNCH REZ
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?