Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Forum Game: Arch-Nemesis

Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:13:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Write the name of the likely arch-nemesis of the forum poster above you.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:16:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 9:15:26 PM, mongeese wrote:
Big Brother.

TheLwerd
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:16:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Funny, though. I had considered the arch-nemisis of Freeman to be Apologician until he left. They seemed to have equal interest in philosophy and such, and yet they ended up on opposite sides.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:21:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 9:19:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
NotPurpleHaze

teachercorinthianjew12
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:22:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 9:21:05 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 6/8/2010 9:19:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
NotPurpleHaze

teachercorinthianjew12

IHateRothbard
Freeman
Posts: 1,239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:24:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 9:16:22 PM, mongeese wrote:
Funny, though. I had considered the arch-nemisis of Freeman to be Apologician until he left. They seemed to have equal interest in philosophy and such, and yet they ended up on opposite sides.

He's coming back, and I've reserved some of my best arguments for him.
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2010 9:28:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/8/2010 9:24:54 PM, Freeman wrote:
At 6/8/2010 9:16:22 PM, mongeese wrote:
Funny, though. I had considered the arch-nemisis of Freeman to be Apologician until he left. They seemed to have equal interest in philosophy and such, and yet they ended up on opposite sides.

He's coming back, and I've reserved some of my best arguments for him.

I can't wait.