Jump to topic:

Please help me with my new charity

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 3:40:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I need volunteer counsellors (it doesn't matter where you live) and I also need help thinking of a name for this new charity.

Here's the background to the project:

Sadly, weight issues are a problem for an ever-increasing number of young women today.

It could be that a young woman is either overweight or underweight, but either way, both conditions can lead to serious physical and mental health problems.

We live in a society where there is enormous pressure for young women to conform to the notional ideal body image and those that don't measure up are often shunned by both their peers and potential life partners.

My idea is to provide a forum where women with weight issues can meet and also receive one-to-one counselling from volunteer heterosexual males (or lesbians where applicable).

In the group sessions the facilitator could help the obese and anorexic women to swap ideas and put their problems into perspective.

For example, an anorexic woman might have an obsessive fear of gaining weight due to a distorted self-image, but the group facilitator could reassure her by saying: "Fat? Fat? You're not fat," and by pointing to one of the obese women and telling the anorexic girl: "No, she's what I call fat," he will be able to put her weight concerns into their proper context.

Meanwhile, the anorxics could give the obese tips on how to lose weight, such as don't be too greedy and try to not to be so lazy all the time.

In the one-to-one sessions a male (or lesbian) counsellor could draw up a diet programme for the charity case (salad if she's too fat; burgers and fries if she's too thin) and as an extra incentive for the young woman concerned to stick to her regime she will be offered the following deal:

"When you reach your ideal body weight, you will be rewarded with a good poking from me - your gorgeous counsellor. Yes, that's right! I'll do you absolsutely free of charge. How about that then, darling, eh? Eh?"

So what do you think? With all due modesty, it's such a good idea I can't believe this charity doesn't already exist.

But I need your help.

What should this charity be called?

Also, would you be willing to counsel young women with weight issues and reward them when they achieve that cheerleader look with free sex?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 10:27:26 AM
I believe this charity would never run short of volunteers.

This would probably work better in Europe than America. Anorexia is more prominent in Europe and obesity is more prominent in America.

Name idea: Women's Weight Incentive International, WWII (Double-Double-U, Double-I or World War II, whichever).
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 10:30:28 AM
At 6/10/2010 3:40:36 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Also, would you be willing to counsel young women with weight issues and reward them when they achieve that cheerleader look with free sex?

Im sold
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 11:25:33 AM
Fatties and thinys?
Hutts and stick insects?
Fat Whores and Skinny Minnies?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2010 12:24:08 PM
At 6/10/2010 11:36:19 AM, badger wrote:
At 6/10/2010 11:27:59 AM, badger wrote:
wwwww

weight watching willy wanting women

this was my 666th post.

What about your other accounts?