Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Anyone else feel like the news is on repeat?

dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:31:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
First it's "unarmed black man gets shot by cops", then it's "plane goes missing", then "North Korea does something crazy". Rinse repeat. I mean seriously.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 4:18:00 PM
At 1/5/2015 10:31:53 AM, dylancatlow wrote:
First it's "unarmed black man gets shot by cops", then it's "plane goes missing", then "North Korea does something crazy". Rinse repeat. I mean seriously.

The news is on "indoctrinate" not repeat. You're thinking of history, which is the purpose of indoctrination, to repeat history over and over.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 8:24:25 PM

Good point

Illuminati confirmed
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2015 10:19:25 PM

Oh, that scripted garbage... you still watch that silly stuff?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 3:55:02 AM
At 1/5/2015 10:19:25 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Oh, that scripted garbage... you still watch that silly stuff?

holy sh1t lol
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:57:38 AM

This is why you don't watch news, you read it, from multiple sources, and if that kind of news bores you, find other news. There's tons of news out there.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 3:17:22 PM

Okay... so North Korea is going to do something crazy before another black guy gets raped by the cops. Got it.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite