Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

What Does Your Taste in Men Say About You?

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 7:28:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
TEST
http://www.playbuzz.com...

MY RESULT
You Are Dominant And Sophisticated
You are highly successful and independent. A bit on the strong and bossy side, you like to issue orders and standards. You"re not a drama queen and do not play games. You appreciate high intelligence, and will not change for anybody.

Power is your second nature. Good for you!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 7:41:06 PM
At 1/6/2015 7:28:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
TEST

MY RESULT
You are highly successful and independent. A bit on the strong and bossy side, you like to issue orders and standards. You"re not a drama queen and do not play games. You appreciate high intelligence, and will not change for anybody.

Independent, bossy and smart. Sounds like a winner ;)
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 10:59:59 PM
TEST

MY RESULT

It says I'm straight.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2015 11:50:17 PM
LOL that last one, "do you prefer: A.) the man with piercing blue eyes and a chiseled jaw, B.) the other man with piercing blue eyes and a chiseled jaw, or C.) the third man with piercing blue eyes and a chiseled jaw."

so hard to choose... ummmmmm.....

I wouldn't say romance is my "passion" per se lol

Romantic and Mature....
You are mature emotionally and willing to be vulnerable. You realize the magnitude of honesty and dignity in a close, intimate relationship, and you value the other side"s interests, emotions, and need for space. You"re easily affectionate, enjoy warmth and tenderness, and capable to communicate feelings with respect.

Romance is your passion.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 12:01:15 AM
TEST

You are Successful and Independent.
A bit on the strong and bossy side, you like to issue orders and standards. You"re not a drama queen and do not play games. You appreciate high intelligence, and will not change for anybody.

Zarroette
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 2:33:38 AM
You Are Passionate And Ambitious

Your inner-clock is always ticking and makes you strive toward specific goals. You"re a fighter, not afraid to confront challenges, setbacks, and disappointments. When you reach an objective, the next one is already in the works, and before long you"d begin the journey toward it.

Above all, you're extraordinarily creative, and a sensual, passionate lover. That is why People envy you!

... :)
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:45:40 AM
"As a child, you were one of those daring mischief-makers. Today, you live in the present and conduct yourself by your own internal code of values. You venture where most fear, and not too anxious about tomorrow. You always keep moving somewhere, and look optimistically into the future."

ehhhh, i mean i did say i wasn't sure about the sex on the beach thing.

sort of true though, although i'm not sure about the 'you venture where other's fear' sentiment.

6/10. needs some more general terms to fit well.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:49:30 AM
At 1/7/2015 10:45:40 AM, Cermank wrote:
"As a child, you were one of those daring mischief-makers. Today, you live in the present and conduct yourself by your own internal code of values. You venture where most fear, and not too anxious about tomorrow. You always keep moving somewhere, and look optimistically into the future."

sort of true though, although i'm not sure about the 'you venture where other's fear' sentiment.

10/10 post.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:51:55 AM
At 1/7/2015 10:49:30 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/7/2015 10:45:40 AM, Cermank wrote:

10/10 post.

i know, they lose credibility when they try to be too specific
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 12:34:34 PM
At 1/6/2015 10:59:59 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
TEST

MY RESULT

It says I'm straight.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 4:27:09 PM

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:09:22 PM
At 1/7/2015 6:19:16 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
I'm gay

Doesn't your profile say the opposite... ?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 8:12:35 PM
I got dominate and sophisticated

It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:15:36 PM
At 1/7/2015 8:09:22 PM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
At 1/7/2015 6:19:16 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
I'm gay

Doesn't your profile say the opposite... ?

No lol... I meant if I had a taste in men, I would be classified as "gay."

Dumb joke, but at least it triggered confusion.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:22:26 PM
TEST

MY RESULT

I got the same thing as you, however I am a boy so that may have skewed the results.
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:25:42 PM
You are romantic and mature.

You are mature emotionally and willing to be vulnerable. You realize the magnitude of honesty and dignity in a close, intimate relationship, and you value the other side's interests, emotions, and need for space. You're easily affectionate, enjoy warmth and tenderness, and capable to communicate feelings with respect.

Romance is your passion.

^ I don't beleive in this kind of cr@p but this does describe me well for the most part.
Shield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 11:49:30 PM
At 1/7/2015 10:25:42 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

You are mature emotionally and willing to be vulnerable. You realize the magnitude of honesty and dignity in a close, intimate relationship, and you value the other side's interests, emotions, and need for space. You're easily affectionate, enjoy warmth and tenderness, and capable to communicate feelings with respect.

Romance is your passion.

^ I don't beleive in this kind of cr@p but this does describe me well for the most part.
I'm stalking you . .
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 11:50:41 PM
At 1/7/2015 11:49:30 PM, Shield wrote:

Romance is your passion.

I'm stalking you . .

I enjoy it . .
remember, stalker love?
I'll be doing the same to you btw . .
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 4:58:31 AM
I got romantic and mature.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 5:07:30 AM
Romantic and Mature....
You are mature emotionally and willing to be vulnerable. You realize the magnitude of honesty and dignity in a close, intimate relationship, and you value the other side"s interests, emotions, and need for space. You"re easily affectionate, enjoy warmth and tenderness, and capable to communicate feelings with respect.

Romance is your passion.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Shield
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 8:18:24 PM
At 1/7/2015 11:50:41 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Romance is your passion.

I'm stalking you . .

I enjoy it . .
remember, stalker love?

. . e
The proudest moment of my life was when i traveled a thousand miles for love and brought that love back with me those same thousand miles. Nothing that has ever happened, nor ever will, will ever take that pride away from my heart.
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 8:19:35 PM
At 1/8/2015 8:18:24 PM, Shield wrote:
At 1/7/2015 11:50:41 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Romance is your passion.

I'm stalking you . .

I enjoy it . .
remember, stalker love?

. . e