Jump to topic:

How do graffiti artists get there?

Commondebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 12:41:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You know the graffiti on highways, bridges, overpasses, even subway trains? Well, anyone know how the graffiti artists get there?

I mean it must be pretty difficult to paint that art on the subway wall, when if you step on the tracks you die, and if a train hits you, you die. I mean I even saw graffiti in the dark subway tunnels!!

And the highways?! How do they cross the highways or over passes to paint that? Or how do they get the graffiti on such high buildings?

loominati confirmed. I need a tinfoil helmet!
Clovis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2015 8:48:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I always imagine them tying a rope around their waist then tying it off on the overpass rails and lowering themselves down so they hang above the highway and such. I'm not sure if this is how its done but its what logic tells me is probably true.

As for subway tunnels that one is easy, there is usually more than enough room to step away from the oncoming trains without being in danger of being struck. Also, in many cities, subways stop running usually in the very late hours of the night which is a prime time for graffiting.
Words are wind.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.