Ten (10) votes required for a lynch.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 8:57:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Kicking a s s.

I investigated alex hanson last night. He turned up innocent, but there is a very real possibility that he is Godfather because there is probably only about two mafioso or so left.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:00:24 PM
At 6/16/2010 8:57:19 PM, Nags wrote:
Kicking a s s.

I investigated alex hanson last night. He turned up innocent, but there is a very real possibility that he is Godfather because there is probably only about two mafioso or so left.

Naw, i'm a vanilla townie, that's why I've barely been playing this game i don't like not having a role. I am more than happy to be lynched if it helps the town though, since i haven't been playing much anyways.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:02:10 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:00:24 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Kicking a s s.

Naw, i'm a vanilla townie, that's why I've barely been playing this game i don't like not having a role. I am more than happy to be lynched if it helps the town though, since i haven't been playing much anyways.

wow... wtf. so you want to be lynched just to dwindle the town numbers down so that their is one less person that the mafia has to kill before they have the same number of people as the town..?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:03:31 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:02:10 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Kicking a s s.

wow... wtf. so you want to be lynched just to dwindle the town numbers down so that their is one less person that the mafia has to kill before they have the same number of people as the town..?

That's not what i said at all. I said I don't mind being lynched, if it comes down to it. Your not always able to prove your innocence without dying, that's why I was laying out the option.
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:04:11 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:03:04 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
do you have a character Alex?

Yes i do
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:08:01 PM

How did you even possibly infer that from what he said?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:08:18 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:03:31 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
Kicking a s s.

That's not what i said at all. I said I don't mind being lynched, if it comes down to it. Your not always able to prove your innocence without dying, that's why I was laying out the option.

But by being lynched you (if you are a townie) are reducing the town numbers by 1, hence pretty much giving the mafia a free kill. And making it so the mafia is one player closer to winning the game. If you are truly town then it would make no sense to lynch you.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:08:27 PM
what did alex do that was so suspicious? since krf is guilty i would think comon is the obvious target not him.
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:09:48 PM
Kicking a s s.

How in any way would lynching a townie help the town?
Alex
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:13:27 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:09:48 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Kicking a s s.

It confirms that i'm a vanilla townie. Sometimes when the town is confused between 2 players being mafia, but they don't know who it is, they lynch them. In that case they either nab the mafia or they nab the innocent one then they know who to go for after. If they think i'm the Godfather than there's not really a whole lot for me to do since the Godfather investigates innocent. Me saying i am willing to be lynched is last resort.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:17:32 PM
if we're suspecting alex off his last comment, thats just the way he plays. i honestly wouldn't read too much into it.

did feverish ever character reveal?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:18:21 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:13:27 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
At 6/16/2010 9:09:48 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Kicking a s s.

It confirms that i'm a vanilla townie. Sometimes when the town is confused between 2 players being mafia, but they don't know who it is, they lynch them. In that case they either nab the mafia or they nab the innocent one then they know who to go for after. If they think i'm the Godfather than there's not really a whole lot for me to do since the Godfather investigates innocent. Me saying i am willing to be lynched is last resort.

Or you could have waited to see if anyone else had leads.... It just makes no sense to come out within the first few post of the dp and say that you are willing to be lynched.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:18:30 PM
I think that I should Character/Role reveal because that would possibly help the town.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:21:04 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:18:30 PM, Korashk wrote:
I think that I should Character/Role reveal because that would possibly help the town.

...how?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:21:37 PM
Alan, he didn't say "lynch me, hurr durr" he was basically sayig that if there are no suspicions the town should lynch him because he doesn't have a role.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:24:20 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:21:04 PM, belle wrote:
At 6/16/2010 9:18:30 PM, Korashk wrote:

...how?

It's a role with weird particulars and not a power role.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:30:34 PM
well since you've already revealed you don't have a power role you may as well. maybe it'll make more sense to me then how it helps the town.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:33:40 PM
Nah, belle. KRF defending comon makes me believe that comon is innocent. On DP1 the mafia usually does something stupid like trying to side with a townie that's being pressured. WJM did this in Vi's game and that's how I pegged him as mafia on dp1. I suggested that the vigilante kill feverish last night because he did 2-3 things that made me suspect him heavily. I'm definitely voting feverish until I get at least a character claim.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:38:48 PM
My character is Benedict Arnold and I'm the townie potential traitor (Saulus).

Basically I'm a townie until the Mafia target me for a night kill. In the event that I am targeted for a night kill I ceace being a townie and become a Mafia.

I thought revealing this would pretty much eliminate the Mafia targeting me and gaining a secret member. This way they likely won't target me because of the now constant suspicion. The only thing that they'd gain by targeting me is making the town waste a day lynch (or more likely a vig kill).
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:40:39 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:38:48 PM, Korashk wrote:

Basically I'm a townie until the Mafia target me for a night kill. In the event that I am targeted for a night kill I ceace being a townie and become a Mafia.

I thought revealing this would pretty much eliminate the Mafia targeting me and gaining a secret member. This way they likely won't target me because of the now constant suspicion. The only thing that they'd gain by targeting me is making the town waste a day lynch (or more likely a vig kill).

So if the mafia attempts to kill you... you become mafia?... what is the point of that... if you're dead your alignment doesn't really matter that much...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:42:03 PM
While Korashk's role sounds completely scummy, I don't see why he would claim that if he were lying. Even if the town doesn't lynch him he can be taken out by the vigilante like he said. Plus if we kill like 5-6 mafia but the game's not over we can always lynch him then. However it sounds kinda like a Godfatherish role to me. Hmm.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:45:01 PM
Another thing: BigMac is online (like now) and not posting. Lurker. He hasn't really posted the entire game except to NOT vote Vi on dp1, and pressure me. Hmm. That seemed to be a theme among the mafia lol ya never know.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:46:06 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:44:08 PM, Nags wrote:
Has Hurstman even posted once yet?

He used to be really active in the games until the last game. In KRFs game he was largely inactive the entire time, and I think I saw him mention a few times that he was going to spend significantly less time on DDO. Of course if he hasn't been replaced despite all this it can be a bit suspicious.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:48:52 PM
The way I see it, the mod's gonna put 1 n00bish or novice player in the mafia just to balance things out. In this game it could be comon (eh but he claimed), BigMac, ccstate or even BQP (who's been replaced by TOD). Nevertheless I still want feverish to claim, though he's in the UK so his time schedule for playing might be different from ours. I guess all we can do is wait and see if anyone's night actions revealed anything.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:49:24 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:40:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

So if the mafia attempts to kill you... you become mafia?... what is the point of that... if you're dead your alignment doesn't really matter that much...

If they target me instead of dying I become a Mafia.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 9:53:41 PM
At 6/16/2010 9:49:24 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 6/16/2010 9:40:39 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

If they target me instead of dying I become a Mafia.

ahhhhhhhh alright....