Jump to topic:

What has happened?

GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 9:51:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I went on a long walk in a near by park, most of the park is totally empty of people. Peeping out from the wood is a ruin 30 minutes from my house which I go to and pray alone. I take my bible and go. I am gone for over an hour and most of the time while I am gone is spent walking. I wish that to be switched around with my praying.

I want to walk to that place once a day to pray to my Redeemer and Lord. Once I had prayed on this particular day, I walked home, I did a little exploring on the way home, and after at least 45 minutes of walking I thought to myself, "What has happened to my life!?"

Yet understanding the cross of Jesus Christ to a degree, I do not understand why I am so stuck by my own will onto Jesus Christ, I cannot love the world, I just can't!

That my life is now determined by Jesus Christ and not myself. While only a few years ago, my life was like little snippets of events that came at me to make my life seem exciting. Although it was fun, those little snippets kept me from knowing anything beyond them by entertaining me.

Now my life has been framed, that I know what is true cannot be undone. For what has happened to me, I simply cannot describe it, for one minute I was at my desk in my house feeling warm and fuzzy, as if I was welcomed by man saying, "Make the most of your time here, we're right behind you. You can do this and this, please your self and we will still be behind you."

Look at how man kind behaves, isn't it wonderful how they can come up with so many necessities to make you feel good. "Who says we need anything else!? My life is fine, I like to work, although it is difficult is it good, and I like to be in danger, although it can kill me, it is good, and I like to eat, and to sleep and party but only at the ripe age, because I don't want to look silly. I love good things because they give me a feeling that what man has made is right."

Isn't that what you like? I do not like that, why? I can say why in relation to what Jesus Christ did, but do you not understand, a human being should not live life in any other way but that way. What has happened to me, what has Jesus Christ done to me. I am really a new creature?

I have nothing else to say but that I am.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 9:55:56 AM
At 6/19/2010 9:51:23 AM, GodSands wrote:
I went on a long walk in a near by park, most of the park is totally empty of people. Peeping out from the wood is a ruin 30 minutes from my house which I go to and pray alone. I take my bible and go. I am gone for over an hour and most of the time while I am gone is spent walking. I wish that to be switched around with my praying.

I want to walk to that place once a day to pray to my Redeemer and Lord. Once I had prayed on this particular day, I walked home, I did a little exploring on the way home, and after at least 45 minutes of walking I thought to myself, "What has happened to my life!?"

Yet understanding the cross of Jesus Christ to a degree, I do not understand why I am so stuck by my own will onto Jesus Christ, I cannot love the world, I just can't!

That my life is now determined by Jesus Christ and not myself. While only a few years ago, my life was like little snippets of events that came at me to make my life seem exciting. Although it was fun, those little snippets kept me from knowing anything beyond them by entertaining me.

Now my life has been framed, that I know what is true cannot be undone. For what has happened to me, I simply cannot describe it, for one minute I was at my desk in my house feeling warm and fuzzy, as if I was welcomed by man saying, "Make the most of your time here, we're right behind you. You can do this and this, please your self and we will still be behind you."

Look at how man kind behaves, isn't it wonderful how they can come up with so many necessities to make you feel good. "Who says we need anything else!? My life is fine, I like to work, although it is difficult is it good, and I like to be in danger, although it can kill me, it is good, and I like to eat, and to sleep and party but only at the ripe age, because I don't want to look silly. I love good things because they give me a feeling that what man has made is right."

Isn't that what you like? I do not like that, why? I can say why in relation to what Jesus Christ did, but do you not understand, a human being should not live life in any other way but that way. What has happened to me, what has Jesus Christ done to me. I am really a new creature?

I have nothing else to say but that I am.

Augustine!
http://www.debate.org...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:05:14 AM
: At 6/19/2010 10:03:24 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
....What?

Did you by any chance skip on English class for religion?

There are no spelling mistake or graamar errors. What are you saying?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:06:28 AM
At 6/19/2010 10:05:14 AM, GodSands wrote:
....What?

Well, the point you're trying to get across isn't clear.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:09:55 AM
: At 6/19/2010 10:06:28 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
....What?

The point is that I have not other conclusion but to say I must be a new creature.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:11:10 AM
At 6/19/2010 10:09:55 AM, GodSands wrote:
The point is that I have not other conclusion but to say I must be a new creature.

Is this good or bad? I got the impression that you regret what Jesus has done to you.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:15:22 AM
At 6/19/2010 9:58:29 AM, GodSands wrote:
No, no no nooooooooooo! You do not understand!!!!! Stop it with this silly CRAP and get real!

I'm suggesting reading material.

Read The Confessions

Of Saint Augustine The Hippopotamus
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:19:07 AM
....What?

Via Christ, or therefore lack of?
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:21:13 AM
: At 6/19/2010 10:11:10 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Is this good or bad? I got the impression that you regret what Jesus has done to you.

No, I don't regret Jesus Christ. Not at all.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:39:36 AM
At 6/19/2010 10:31:38 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
So, if I get this straight, Godsands has unconverted himself?

no.

He's trying to relate how his True and Ultimate conversion has made him a celestial being

Metaphysics:
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:50:31 AM
At 6/19/2010 10:39:36 AM, mattrodstrom wrote:
At 6/19/2010 10:31:38 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
So, if I get this straight, Godsands has unconverted himself?

no.

He's trying to relate how his True and Ultimate conversion has made him a celestial being

I thought he only had one conversion.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 10:53:53 AM
At 6/19/2010 10:52:49 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
GodSands, are you high?

On Jebus!

Metaphysics:
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:19:32 AM
: At 6/19/2010 10:52:49 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
GodSands, are you high?

No I do not use drugs. All that is needed to be said has been said.

I cannot unconvert myself. For if I could, what I believe to be true wouldn't be true at all but rather a psychological issue. What I was trying to express, although it was very difficult to, is that I am now a new creature in Jesus Christ. I was not so much expressing what Jesus Christ did, for if I was it would have spoken about what He did and what God did to Him. But I tried to express that I am a new creature. I have parted from this world and 98% of people in it. Why do so many people act like I described but I, and there in that I can say, what has happened to me. I must be a new creature.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:20:17 AM
: At 6/19/2010 10:19:07 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
....What?

Via Christ, or therefore lack of?

Through Jesus Christ.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:22:49 AM
Ah, so Jesus has finally disillusioned you enough that you think he's changed you. Look in the mirror. You are the same Josh, same hair, skin, eyes, heart, lungs, etc.

Nothing has changed in the past 5 years except that you have placed your faith, and seemingly life, a false and untrue cause. You seem like the victim of a cult. It's almost sad.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:30:52 AM
: At 6/19/2010 11:22:49 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ah, so Jesus has finally disillusioned you enough that you think he's changed you. Look in the mirror. You are the same Josh, same hair, skin, eyes, heart, lungs, etc.

Nothing has changed in the past 5 years except that you have placed your faith, and seemingly life, a false and untrue cause. You seem like the victim of a cult. It's almost sad.

My nature is different to yours. I look human yes, I still look like men, but my nature has changed. When Jesus Christ says I make you a new creature, it is not metaphorical, I really am a new creature, really!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:32:31 AM
At 6/19/2010 11:30:52 AM, GodSands wrote:

My nature is different to yours. I look human yes, I still look like men, but my nature has changed. When Jesus Christ says I make you a new creature, it is not metaphorical, I really am a new creature, really!

Wait, you're saying you're a prophet?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:35:17 AM
You are not a new creature. You are different than you were, but the same creature.
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:35:23 AM
: At 6/19/2010 11:32:31 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

No.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:41:24 AM

My God, he's evolving into the next stage of humanity. How ironic.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:42:21 AM
At 6/19/2010 11:35:23 AM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/19/2010 11:32:31 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

No.

So wait, what's changed,. How you act?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:42:28 AM
At 6/19/2010 11:41:24 AM, Kinesis wrote:

My God, he's evolving into the next stage of humanity. How ironic.

Haha!

GodSands is living proof of evolution!
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GodSands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:43:57 AM
: At 6/19/2010 11:35:17 AM, Mirza wrote:
You are not a new creature. You are different than you were, but the same creature.

If I have simply changed yet still have the same frame of mind as you say, then come to me will all the psychologists in the world. I tell you this, that not one can unchange me back to the way I was, to my old way of life.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:45:20 AM
At 6/19/2010 11:42:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Haha!

Homo GodSands

That sounds like a... prototype.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 11:46:35 AM
At 6/19/2010 11:45:20 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 6/19/2010 11:42:28 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Haha!

Homo GodSands

That sounds like a... prototype.

Sounds more like a regular at the local Sauna.