Jump to topic:

snopes

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 9:46:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you believe everything snopes prints? If so, why? They can be just as deceptive and misleading as any major newspaper. Take the New York times for example. That is supposed to be the gold standard for news reporting. They outright lie and filter news.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:28:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/15/2015 9:46:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
Do you believe everything snopes prints? If so, why? They can be just as deceptive and misleading as any major newspaper. Take the New York times for example. That is supposed to be the gold standard for news reporting. They outright lie and filter news.

It's not so much that I believe snopes, but that I believe them a heck of a lot more than a chain letter and that people generally believe snopes when I link them to it, so they stop sending me the chain letters.