studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:37:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/21/2010 8:35:34 PM, FMA wrote:
Who's hotter

I think there are some very hot Arab chicks and very attractive Black chicks as well.

If I were to choose, I'd go with Arab.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:46:49 PM
Arab. I have a weird thing for Muslims (haha don't worry Insert)... eh, more like hot Middle Eastern girls :)
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:47:35 PM
At 6/21/2010 8:46:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Arab. I have a weird thing for Muslims (haha don't worry Insert)... eh, more like hot Middle Eastern girls :)

Yeah. I really have a thing for hot Indian / Middle Eastern women as well.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:48:12 PM

Don't go after me. I'm straight. ;) That'd be awkward. Haha. Besides, I'm not even Arab.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:52:23 PM

Let me rephrase. I'm not so much attracted to them irl so much as I think the idea of one is really sexy lol... like the whole forbidden thing. Plus there are a lot of hot Muslim girls. I remember at the gym there being these Muslim girls who wore hajibs and I didn't think much of it. Then in the locker room because there were no men around they had their hair out and I was like O.O Holy crap. A lot of thsoe girls are so hot but you just can't notice lol. Anyway Arab, final answer.
President of DDO
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:53:32 PM
At 6/21/2010 8:52:23 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Let me rephrase. I'm not so much attracted to them irl so much as I think the idea of one is really sexy lol... like the whole forbidden thing. Plus there are a lot of hot Muslim girls. I remember at the gym there being these Muslim girls who wore hajibs and I didn't think much of it. Then in the locker room because there were no men around they had their hair out and I was like O.O Holy crap. A lot of thsoe girls are so hot but you just can't notice lol. Anyway Arab, final answer.

Agreed.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:54:18 PM

Now that I think about it, isn't it kind of unfair for you to be in a woman's locker room? ;)

Hell, I should be allowed in one ;)
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 8:54:36 PM

Coming from the straight girl side, alot of Arab men are hot. So are many black men. Hmm...hard question.
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 9:31:33 PM
Very difficult question but gun to head I would have to say Arab women.
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 9:53:44 PM
Arab.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 10:11:20 PM
Synopsis of the Arab vs. Black Chick debate:

First Lady of the United States (Michelle Obama)
http://charlespaolino.files.wordpress.com...

vs.

Queen of Jordan (Rania Al Abdullah)
http://i.cdn.turner.com...

I'd take Queen Rania seven days a week, and twice on Sunday.

Arabs win. Not even close.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:18:51 AM
Yep, Arab for me as well.

It's the excitement of unwrapping them and discovering what's underneath that I like.

Plus, as theLwerd pointed out, there's that forbidden fruit aspect to it as well.

In addition, they are quite often virgins - or at least they don't have vaginas like wizards' sleeves like many black girls do.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:28:25 AM

Yea, my Muslim ex was (and presumably is) gorgeus, asian (Indian) not arab though.

As a rule I'd say Arab over Black, but obviously it depends.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:41:01 AM
At 6/22/2010 2:37:52 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Anyone every seen a person hairy chick? Monobrow and moustache? Do not want.

Are you drunk?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 4:07:38 AM
Don't make me choose, I want both! Preferably at once!

Arab I guess but obviously depends on the individual. I do have a slight general preference for mxed race and Indian women but of course all nationalities and complexions can be hot. I'm going through a white girl phase at the moment though lol.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 4:21:15 AM
i'd go with the black chicks. not many of them over here, though. must give an aul visit to london now fairly soon.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 4:23:20 AM
At 6/22/2010 4:07:38 AM, feverish wrote:
Don't make me choose, I want both! Preferably at once!

Arab I guess but obviously depends on the individual. I do have a slight general preference for mxed race and Indian women but of course all nationalities and complexions can be hot. I'm going through a white girl phase at the moment though lol.

i've been going through a white girl phase all my life. no variety to be had in this country.
signature
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 9:25:24 AM
Seems like this one is decided.

I'd go Arab as well, by the way.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 10:09:53 AM
At 6/21/2010 10:11:20 PM, Nags wrote:

vs.

That's the Queen of Jordan O.O OMFG HOTTIE

Middle Eastern Girls are way hotter.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 1:47:58 PM
Aww man, When I read the title of this thread I thought there was going to be a video of a Arab VS Black cat fight....What a disappointment.

>=(
kfc
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:53:15 PM
At 6/22/2010 2:41:01 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 6/22/2010 2:37:52 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Anyone every seen an hairy Arab chick? Monobrow and moustache? Do not want.

Are you drunk?

Alcohol is a sin.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:56:36 PM
This thread is stupid. There's hot ones and there's ugly ones among both races.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:58:41 PM
At 6/22/2010 10:09:53 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 6/21/2010 10:11:20 PM, Nags wrote:

vs.

That's the Queen of Jordan O.O OMFG HOTTIE

Middle Eastern Girls are way hotter.

she's a white girl. i thought we were talking pakis.
signature