Jump to topic:

Public Apology

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:15:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I apologize to every member of this site for my juvenile, dramatic, and unnecessary actions that I have displayed on this site.

I was completely out of line with almost all of my crappy posts and insults that I threw out yesterday. I'd like to apologize specifically to anyone that I have offended, disturbed, and annoyed.

I take full responsibility for my actions. I'd also like to apologize to this community as a whole.

You all will experience a much more mature and open-minded sac8 from this point on. No jokes, cries, or pity pleas. I'm done being a jerk.

I apologize.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:18:00 PM
I don't know what you're referring to. As far as Ive seen, you haven't done anything worthy of apologizing for.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:18:01 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:15:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I apologize to every member of this site for my juvenile, dramatic, and unnecessary actions that I have displayed on this site.

I was completely out of line with almost all of my crappy posts and insults that I threw out yesterday. I'd like to apologize specifically to anyone that I have offended, disturbed, and annoyed.

I take full responsibility for my actions. I'd also like to apologize to this community as a whole.

You all will experience a much more mature and open-minded sac8 from this point on. No jokes, cries, or pity pleas. I'm done being a jerk.

I apologize.

I wasn't aware of an issue.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:19:11 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:18:00 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I don't know what you're referring to. As far as Ive seen, you haven't done anything worthy of apologizing for.

I was kind of a jerk on the Three Games thread yesterday. Something happened in my life that really affected me, and I just wasted some members' time on this site.

I apologize for my rudeness, Geo, regarding my posting of "This profile is epic fail" on your profile. That was juvenile and out of line.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:19:34 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:18:01 PM, mongoose wrote:
At 6/22/2010 3:15:02 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I apologize.

I wasn't aware of an issue.

It wasn't a huge issue, it was just me being dumb and immature.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:20:45 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:19:11 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
I apologize for my rudeness, Geo, regarding my posting of "This profile is epic fail" on your profile. That was juvenile and out of line.

funny stuff.
signature
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:24:00 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:22:42 PM, Koopin wrote:
I am sorry too for not posting more KFCs. I have been really busy, but plan on starting back again this fall.
Tell me that this is the bad news.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:24:55 PM
SAC8, it is mature of you to create this thread and apologize. You are not doing anything bad in joking, though. That is a good thing.

I hope you enjoy continue being here.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:25:18 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:24:00 PM, Mirza wrote:
I am sorry too for not posting more KFCs. I have been really busy, but plan on starting back again this fall.

He ruined a completely legit, genuine thread with KFC.

How does that make you feel? ;)
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:25:38 PM
At 6/22/2010 3:24:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
SAC8, it is mature of you to create this thread and apologize. You are not doing anything bad in joking, though. That is a good thing.

I hope you enjoy continue being here.

Thanks. Also, thank you for the pep talk.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 11:39:36 AM
At 6/22/2010 3:25:18 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/22/2010 3:24:00 PM, Mirza wrote:

He ruined a completely legit, genuine thread with KFC.

How does that make you feel? ;)

I think he improved it to the power of KFC. I laughed.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.