Jump to topic:

Best/Worst place in Zombie Invasion

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:07:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
What do you think would be the best and the worst place to be in case of a zombie invasion

I think the worst place to be would be McDonald's because if I was a zombie that is the first place I would go because there is a whole bunch of fat people that would be easy to chow down on because they couldn't run away (due to the being fatties)
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:17:02 PM
At 6/23/2010 12:14:47 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Go somewhere with a sh*tload of firearms. Enough said.

Screw that, I'm going to a hardware store. You can't let this situation go to waste being all saafe and what not. psshtt
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:19:22 PM
At 6/23/2010 12:17:02 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Screw that, I'm going to a hardware store. You can't let this situation go to waste being all saafe and what not. psshtt

Well I like feeling safe, gosh. -__-
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:23:22 PM
Slow Zombies:
It doesn't matter where you go as long as where you go doesn't involve being holed up in a building. I really don't understand the mentality behind that decision. You can briskly walk faster than their top speed, trapping ourself makes absolutely zero sense. You wouldn't even need a ranged weapon to efficiently dispatch them.

Fast Zombies:
Get as far north as you can.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:25:44 PM
At 6/23/2010 12:19:22 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/23/2010 12:17:02 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Well I like feeling safe, gosh. -__-

http://images.cheezburger.com...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:26:14 PM
Get to any other land that is not connected to where the outbreak started via water - I'm not aware of any movies promoting swimming zombies :)

Unless it's a worldwide breakout, in which case pray that they are the slow zombies and walk outside with your prized bat.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 12:28:34 PM
find a monster truck and fill the back seat with cans of petrol and shotguns... and try not to blow yourself up.
signature
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 2:36:46 PM
Best place.

Fully stocked nuclear bunker, with own generator, food, games consolves, DVD's etc etc.

Worst

Hospital.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 2:43:44 PM
best place: Completely alone on a fully stocked with food... decent sized, sailboat.

worst place: a football game
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 2:44:55 PM

Didja ever think that maybe zombies can use firearms too?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 2:45:05 PM
Generally, distancing yourself fro the source(s) of outbreak shoudl work best. If zombies cannot tolerate cold go to Canada, if they can't tolerate heat head to Mali, etc.

Also, do not hole yourself in a place with few escapes which are easily blocked. Getting triple glazed windows and do not board them up. Guns generally do not work well, go for a thing with high amounts of fuel that kills zombies quickly (i.e. under a minute). DO NOT USE FIRE. THEY WILL STILL LIVE AN WE STILL ATTACK YOU WHILE ON FIRE.

Always abandon your downed best friend and budding romance. They will slow you down considerably. Avoid the refugee camp free of zombies, and try and get ot any remaining government.

For more see:

http://theoatmeal.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2010 4:18:13 PM
At 6/23/2010 2:45:05 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Generally, distancing yourself fro the source(s) of outbreak shoudl work best. If zombies cannot tolerate cold go to Canada, if they can't tolerate heat head to Mali, etc.

Also, do not hole yourself in a place with few escapes which are easily blocked. Getting triple glazed windows and do not board them up. Guns generally do not work well, go for a thing with high amounts of fuel that kills zombies quickly (i.e. under a minute). DO NOT USE FIRE. THEY WILL STILL LIVE AN WE STILL ATTACK YOU WHILE ON FIRE.

Always abandon your downed best friend and budding romance. They will slow you down considerably. Avoid the refugee camp free of zombies, and try and get ot any remaining government.

For more see:

http://theoatmeal.com...

Lol, you said "we will still attack you".
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2010 6:41:01 AM
At 6/23/2010 2:45:05 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
DO NOT USE FIRE. THEY WILL STILL LIVE AN WE STILL ATTACK YOU WHILE ON FIRE.

Thats not true... all the films show that fire somehow destroys them really quickly!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.