Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

1st Post Wins, 2nd Post Wants Kittens to DIE

R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 11:38:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
nac
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:04:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:10:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 12:04:31 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's my f*cking line. Where'd you get that?
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:12:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 12:10:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/24/2015 12:04:31 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's my f*cking line. Where'd you get that?

I picked it up from some reta... Um, I just thought it up?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:16:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 12:12:11 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 1/24/2015 12:10:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/24/2015 12:04:31 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

That's my f*cking line. Where'd you get that?

I picked it up from some reta... Um, I just thought it up?

I love kittens, Rob. :(
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:25:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 12:16:36 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I love kittens, Rob. :(

I detect some cognitive dissonance here, you say you love kittens yet you quickly posted in order to purvey some abhorrence for the very existence of them. I'm sure you would have held your tongue if I said the second poster wanted Badgers to die...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 2:55:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

It isn't a matter of wanting kittens to die, they must die. It is the natural order of things. You may not want your kitten to die, but it must die if it was meant to die.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 2:57:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 2:55:18 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

It isn't a matter of wanting kittens to die, they must die. It is the natural order of things. You may not want your kitten to die, but it must die if it was meant to die.

I imagine you're awesome at telling bed time stories, sadolite.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 3:03:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 2:57:03 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 1/24/2015 2:55:18 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/24/2015 11:45:32 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Posts can't want anything; they're not sentient.

It isn't a matter of wanting kittens to die, they must die. It is the natural order of things. You may not want your kitten to die, but it must die if it was meant to die.

I imagine you're awesome at telling bed time stories, sadolite.

Ya I am, But you can be sure my children have no delusions about the way things really are. I hold back nothing. When they ask tough questions, I give even more brutal answers. Lying to a child to spare their feelings is like killing them, they will enter the world unprepared and an easy target.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%