xXCryptoXx's Diary

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:34:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dear Diary,

Today I have decided to create a diary to document my day, my thoughts about my day, my feelings about my day, my feelings about my thoughts, my feelings about my thoughts about my feelings, my thoughts about my thoughts, and my feelings about my feelings about my thoughts about my feelings about my thoughts.

I hope my dairy will prove to be an insightful read for my future self. At the least, I hope to get a chuckle out of it.
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:39:17 PM
Jan. 7, 2015

Dear Diary,

I had a great day today. Today was Career Day at my school, so I got to watch three speakers give talks. The first speaker was a Hollywood script writer. The second was the president of a hydraulic factory company. The third was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. We got to choose which speakers we wished to attend (there were a lot of speakers to choose from!). I found it funny that a huge chuck on the school, made up 95% of men, attended the talk given by the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. She was a very pretty woman, but even better she had a kind hard and a keen mind. After her talk we had to go to our third block class. My third block is Men's Choir. Lucky for us, the cheerleader came into our room to watch us sing! We sang her a love song we were learning for our choir concert. She definitely enjoyed. A little afterwards I got to take a picture with her. What a great day!
Nolite Timere
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:00:12 PM
Dear diary:

imma lil bitch
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 9:45:50 PM
Dear Diary,

I don't have much time to speak today. We ran our first musical show for an audience today and it was crazy. Essentially every technical problem that could have gone wrong went wrong. Luckily we are able to fix everything in time and the audience wasn't able to tell the difference. You could definitely imagine the stress we were going through though.

Men's choir will be singing at Mass tomorrow. It will be my first time singing in a choir since middle school. This is more legitimate though, because we are actually singing because we want to sing. I am very excited (and not just because I get to skip second block!).

I also signed up for the DDO philosophy/ethics tournament. This will be the first DDO tournament I have ever participated in. I hope I do well!

Love,

Crypto
Nolite Timere
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 9:52:03 PM
At 1/28/2015 9:50:47 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Why do this?
What purpose does this serve?

Maybe he's finally lost it?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 9:52:42 PM
At 1/28/2015 9:52:03 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
Why do this?

Maybe he's finally lost it?

Ah.. he's a Section 8?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:31:39 PM
Why do this?

Excuse me, why are you looking at my diary? This is personal stuff. Shoo.
Nolite Timere
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:09:15 AM
At 1/28/2015 10:31:39 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Why do this?

Excuse me, why are you looking at my diary? This is personal stuff. Shoo.

You made it public. You want people to read it. :P
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:14:08 PM
Dear Diary,

Today I finished my last show in the school musical production of Cinderella. What a ride! Of course there was a lot of crying (from happy times of course)! Even I, a person who does not often cry from the feels, got a little teary. The seniors obviously love the musical. They talked about how much they loved everyone and how much the musical had changed them and made them a better person. I have never felt a stronger sense of community and love. It would be a travesty to not do the musical again.
Nolite Timere
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:16:34 PM
Dear Diary,

I really should be doing my homework. I have a quiz tomorrow in my hardest class, after all. But instead, I'd rather talk to you diary. What are your hobbies? Do you have a girl/boyfriend? Would you like to hang out sometime? I'll buy you lunch--it's only fair after you've put up with so many of my rants, and never told any of my secrets. I just wish you'd share a little bit with me about yourself.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:37:29 PM
At 2/1/2015 8:16:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
Dear Diary,

I really should be doing my homework. I have a quiz tomorrow in my hardest class, after all. But instead, I'd rather talk to you diary. What are your hobbies? Do you have a girl/boyfriend? Would you like to hang out sometime? I'll buy you lunch--it's only fair after you've put up with so many of my rants, and never told any of my secrets. I just wish you'd share a little bit with me about yourself.

This is weirdly turning into harry potter and the chamber of secrets
Nolite Timere