Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I believe I saw a unidentified...

GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 5:58:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
...Flying object. I will explain what I saw and how I saw it.

I was walking home at around 11:30 pm as I remember, it could have been 11:00 pm? I was walking home from my friends house. About 10 minutes into my walk home, I just looked up and at first thought I saw a unusually bright star, but then I noticed it was moving north west towards the town centre. A plan was crossing it's path, it had the two green and red lights flashing on and off. But this object in the sky didn't. The object moved at a consistent speed and as the plan was crossing it's path, it headed northward and continued in that same direction.

The object shone a bright light and therefore I couldn't make out it's shape. However as it moved across over head and away from me, it angled into a position where I made out that it was a triangle shape. I could have continued watching it for a little longer, but I was hungry.

Once I got home after having a bowl of Alpen, I went online and found out that one of my Facebook friends, James West, also saw the same object. This was around 2 hours later, and so he said he saw it about 2 hours ago.

James West also claimed to have saw the same distinct object a week before. And again last night (24th June) over a large town called Swindon.

I personally believe it was not a glider, they don't really fly at night and there are no gliding clubs near enough (the nearest gliding club being at least 10 miles away) for one to travel so before losing height. The object was also flying in a straight line. I have witnessed gliders flying, and they tend to go around in circles.

I also do not believe it was an air balloon, not once did I see a flame expire helium into the balloon. And I have never ever seen a air balloon at night.

It couldn't not have been a shooting star, I have seen one before, they are fast and they last for a few seconds before burning up. The movement of the object was consistent at all times.

It could not have been a helicopter, apart from the near by plane which arrived on the scene slightly after the object, where was no sound at all. Helicopters tend to make a lot of sound.

Stealth plane, could it have been one? I doubt it. They don't usually fly with a bright light to be seen, and again wouldn't it too have the green and red lights instead of one which, I and others at first glance mix up with a star?

My conclusion is simple, it was a UFO. To say it wasn't a object from earth is another topic. Although I believe it was, the pilots flying it or controlling it aren't simply aliens from other planets. But something much more deceptive.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:01:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The alien species that seeded us would be most impressed with our internet.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:05:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
My suggestion is to stop wondering about it you are never going to know
I live practically right next to the runway of an air force base (Hill Air Force Base to be specific) and have seen the same thing several times this year I am guessing it is a military test plane
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:10:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 6/25/2010 6:05:02 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
My suggestion is to stop wondering about it you are never going to know
I live practically right next to the runway of an air force base (Hill Air Force Base to be specific) and have seen the same thing several times this year I am guessing it is a military test plane


Umm, I don't live that close to an air base. And I don't believe it is a test plane. It would simply have the red and green lights which are required by the law. Not a big bright light.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:12:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 6:10:15 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2010 6:05:02 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
My suggestion is to stop wondering about it you are never going to know
I live practically right next to the runway of an air force base (Hill Air Force Base to be specific) and have seen the same thing several times this year I am guessing it is a military test plane


Umm, I don't live that close to an air base. And I don't believe it is a test plane. It would simply have the red and green lights which are required by the law. Not a big bright light.

Unless the big bright light was used as some sort of IR or UV or some other Radio wave thing or an EMP pulse type weapon
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:17:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 6/25/2010 6:12:34 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 6/25/2010 6:10:15 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2010 6:05:02 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
My suggestion is to stop wondering about it you are never going to know
I live practically right next to the runway of an air force base (Hill Air Force Base to be specific) and have seen the same thing several times this year I am guessing it is a military test plane


Umm, I don't live that close to an air base. And I don't believe it is a test plane. It would simply have the red and green lights which are required by the law. Not a big bright light.

Unless the big bright light was used as some sort of IR or UV or some other Radio wave thing or an EMP pulse type weapon


Again I doubt it. You simp,y don't want to believe in UFO's because you think they have nothing to do with Christianity and the end times. I believe that veiw os most certainly wrong. Read the book of Daniel and then look up two men named Chuck Missler and Dr. David Jacob.
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:26:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
All flying objects that are unidentified are Unidentified Flying Objects, so you saw a UFO.

There is a history of low-noise helicopter technology http://www.globalsecurity.org... For all I know, some of the low-noise designs may be in commercial production. So if I had to guess, I'd go with a low-noise helicopter.

Back in college, kids used to make "UFOs" from those thin dry-cleaning bags. You put crossed balsa sticks on the opening of the bag and put a lit birthday cake candle at the cross point. The candle produces enough hot air to lift the bag and the bag glows from the light of the candle. As the bag drifted over Boston, there would be UFO reports.

Don't overlook the possibility of someone pulling a prank with any number of radio controlled gadgets available these days.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:28:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 6:17:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2010 6:12:34 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 6/25/2010 6:10:15 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2010 6:05:02 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
My suggestion is to stop wondering about it you are never going to know
I live practically right next to the runway of an air force base (Hill Air Force Base to be specific) and have seen the same thing several times this year I am guessing it is a military test plane


Umm, I don't live that close to an air base. And I don't believe it is a test plane. It would simply have the red and green lights which are required by the law. Not a big bright light.

Unless the big bright light was used as some sort of IR or UV or some other Radio wave thing or an EMP pulse type weapon


Again I doubt it. You simp,y don't want to believe in UFO's because you think they have nothing to do with Christianity and the end times. I believe that veiw os most certainly wrong. Read the book of Daniel and then look up two men named Chuck Missler and Dr. David Jacob.

Oh quite the contrary I am an avid believer in UFO's and alien races and spent a considerable amount of time on UFOlogy in my youth.
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:30:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've seen plenty of flying objects that I've failed to identify. After all, things tend to fly at a great distance from the ground.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:36:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 6/25/2010 6:26:28 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
All flying objects that are unidentified are Unidentified Flying Objects, so you saw a UFO.

There is a history of low-noise helicopter technology http://www.globalsecurity.org... For all I know, some of the low-noise designs may be in commercial production. So if I had to guess, I'd go with a low-noise helicopter.

Back in college, kids used to make "UFOs" from those thin dry-cleaning bags. You put crossed balsa sticks on the opening of the bag and put a lit birthday cake candle at the cross point. The candle produces enough hot air to lift the bag and the bag glows from the light of the candle. As the bag drifted over Boston, there would be UFO reports.

Don't overlook the possibility of someone pulling a prank with any number of radio controlled gadgets available these days.


Oh forgoodness sake, really? I mean you could be right, but I saw no propellers, and it appeared to be a triangle shape from an angle. Go research UFO's yourself, confront experts like Dr David Jacob.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:43:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 6/25/2010 6:28:17 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 6/25/2010 6:17:34 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2010 6:12:34 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 6/25/2010 6:10:15 PM, GodSands wrote:
: At 6/25/2010 6:05:02 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
My suggestion is to stop wondering about it you are never going to know
I live practically right next to the runway of an air force base (Hill Air Force Base to be specific) and have seen the same thing several times this year I am guessing it is a military test plane


Umm, I don't live that close to an air base. And I don't believe it is a test plane. It would simply have the red and green lights which are required by the law. Not a big bright light.

Unless the big bright light was used as some sort of IR or UV or some other Radio wave thing or an EMP pulse type weapon


Again I doubt it. You simp,y don't want to believe in UFO's because you think they have nothing to do with Christianity and the end times. I believe that veiw os most certainly wrong. Read the book of Daniel and then look up two men named Chuck Missler and Dr. David Jacob.

Oh quite the contrary I am an avid believer in UFO's and alien races and spent a considerable amount of time on UFOlogy in my youth.


I don't believe there are 'aliens' in such, rather angels which were banned from heaven which want us to believe they are real aliens.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:48:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I think we must ask Geo for his knowledge of the subject.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:50:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 6/25/2010 6:48:11 PM, mongoose wrote:
I think we must ask Geo for his knowledge of the subject.

Yeah, he does know a lot on this subject. But our conclusions differ.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 6:58:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wait Geo is an alien expert to?
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 7:31:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 6:58:41 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Wait Geo is an alien expert to?

The UFO is a mind controlling weapon used by the Illuminati to control the enslaved.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 7:31:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 6:36:18 PM, GodSands wrote:

Oh forgoodness sake, really? I mean you could be right, but I saw no propellers, and it appeared to be a triangle shape from an angle. Go research UFO's yourself, confront experts like Dr David Jacob.

I have read a great deal on the subject. The key is to leave something that is unidentified as unidentified, rather than to pretend to know exactly what it is.

It is enlightening to read the stories of UFOs that were later explained. In Rhinebeck, NY, (up the Hudson from NYC) a lady reported a mammoth UFO that hovered over her back yard, shown lights on her, then took off at impossible speed. There were other similar reports. A reporter sent from the City to investigate started to get suspicious when he went to the local airport and discovered the cafe was serving "UFO burgers." He then found three guys with old biplanes that decorated them with Christmas lights and flew in formation just after sunset.

The lady was not a fool. It takes an extremely skilled and experienced observer to make sense out of lights in the sky, and even the best can be stumped. These days there are all sorts of weird flying things.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 7:44:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 6:58:41 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
Wait Geo is an alien expert to?

More a conspiracy theorist, but yea, I suppose you could call him an expert.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2010 8:01:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 7:31:29 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
I have read a great deal on the subject. The key is to leave something that is unidentified as unidentified, rather than to pretend to know exactly what it is.

It is enlightening to read the stories of UFOs that were later explained. In Rhinebeck, NY, (up the Hudson from NYC) a lady reported a mammoth UFO that hovered over her back yard, shown lights on her, then took off at impossible speed. There were other similar reports. A reporter sent from the City to investigate started to get suspicious when he went to the local airport and discovered the cafe was serving "UFO burgers." He then found three guys with old biplanes that decorated them with Christmas lights and flew in formation just after sunset.

The lady was not a fool. It takes an extremely skilled and experienced observer to make sense out of lights in the sky, and even the best can be stumped. These days there are all sorts of weird flying things.

Just because a few UFO's were later explained by something else, doesn't mean they all are.

I have confirmation from a Pleiadian who personally filmed his own LightShip and put it on YouTube. These UFO's cannot be explained away by other things because an extraterrestrial was able to personally vouch that these were his ships.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 5:19:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Tell me, GodSands - what proof do you have of your "alien encounter"? And no, the video you posted isn't "truth" - it's blabbering.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 5:25:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/25/2010 8:01:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Alaje is a real alien

Really, Geo? I was expecting full-on pictures with recent dates and communicable evidence - not the usual fuzzy pictures and video you see in the tabloids.

I mean, if he can claim that and get you to believe him, then I gotta tell you Geo - this is the real me in the video. Honest to God. I'm not lying. How could I? I've got a foreign sounding name and I'm claiming that my engines spread the radiation of "love."
Yvette
Posts: 859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 5:38:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It was Jesus.
In the middle of moving to Washington. 8D

"If God does not exist, then chocolate causing cancer is only true for the society that has evidence for that." --GodSands
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 6:25:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/28/2010 6:22:02 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Is this the best 'alien' prank ever?



"Would you like a cup of tea?"

Haha. It is indeed the best alien prank ever. xD
lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 9:43:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It must have been one.

I also had a UFO experienced once in my life. I actually was seeing a dream where I was being put into a machine with green water in it and I felt suffocation even in my dreams then I woke up. I saw an orange light in the distant from my window. I thought it was moon but the moon was behind me. I was a young boy and I was afraid to go out. I watched it till that orange light went far away and disappeared.

I have not told this to anybody because they will ridicule me but I guess it is ok to share it with you people who believe that Aliens exist.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 10:59:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
lastrequest, Many weird alien-encounter incidents occur in a state of being half asleep. Apparently there is a brain mechanism different from dreaming that is capable of constructing very realistic happenings.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 3:23:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/28/2010 10:59:52 AM, RoyLatham wrote:
lastrequest, Many weird alien-encounter incidents occur in a state of being half asleep. Apparently there is a brain mechanism different from dreaming that is capable of constructing very realistic happenings.

Hypnogogic/Hypnopompic state. Suffocation like feeling is a common tell tale.
GodSands
Posts: 2,843
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 4:38:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
: At 6/28/2010 9:43:19 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
It must have been one.

I also had a UFO experienced once in my life. I actually was seeing a dream where I was being put into a machine with green water in it and I felt suffocation even in my dreams then I woke up. I saw an orange light in the distant from my window. I thought it was moon but the moon was behind me. I was a young boy and I was afraid to go out. I watched it till that orange light went far away and disappeared.

I have not told this to anybody because they will ridicule me but I guess it is ok to share it with you people who believe that Aliens exist.


Did you fall asleep and then this happen, or were you awake when this took place? This question is very vital since some sceptics will relate this to a sleep paralysis. I however believe sleep paralysis are of the devil. Many people who have claimed to be abducted are simply sitting on their couch or in their car awake when they are abducted early afternoon, they awake hours later, say three hours later finding out it is late afternoon.

To regain the lost memory, hypnosis is done on the abductee. The person doing the hypnosis asks the claimed abductee questions and puts the abductees answers aside.

The reasurcher will do more hypnosis' on other patients, and as an example of this Dr David Jacobs has found patterns where abductees are telling the same occurrence of events. A typical abduction is this:

A man/woman is taken up (through a wall or window) into the craft. They are stripped naked and placed onto a experimental table. In most accounts sperm or eggs are taken from the abductee. I personally have constructed evidence of this phenomenon, I watched a video on youtube about a man who worked in the air force, he was given a secret code which he was called, and no one else was allowed to know the code for security reasons I guess, anyway, the man described the in side of a UFO or 'alien' space craft as having no edges on any internal within the space craft. Well in Dr David Jacobs research, he has got his abductee patients to draw what they remember the in side of the space crafted looked like. Many of the abductees have drawn the same lay out where there was no edges and the tables which abductees are placed on mould into the floor. So I think that is outstanding conformation that this is a real phenomenon.

Let me share a little more. In recent years, people are describing more hybrids and less greys as the years go by when they are in the space craft. Of course as you may not have guessed by now, the 'aliens' are mixing human and 'alien' DNA together to create hybrids, so that's why sperm or eggs are extracted from abductees.

More over it gets stranger, abductees while on board the space craft are shown into a room where there is a screen, and on the screen there are normal every day events, kids in a park, mother cooking with her son, teenagers swimming in a lake... And the 'alien' (most likely a grey) says to the abductee telepathically, "Can you tell the difference?" And the abductee will say, "No, what difference?" And the 'alien' replies, "Well, soon we will all be together and wouldn't that just be perfect."

In recent years, these abductees have been reporting, during hypnosis that the abductees have been teaching the hybrids how to live, how things work and what to do with certain objects of daily use. In England, a woman reported back that she was teaching young hybrids what a bus is for, and don't be fooled, these hybrids look totally human.

This is more to this, the 'aliens' are working on a program with a beginning, middle and end. So there is a purpose to all this, but if one or two people only reported this during hypnosis all this information would be worthless. But thousands have reported this back.

I suggest you should watch the interview with Dr David Jacobs on youtube. I will post you the first link.

Something big is going to happen very soon. And Jesus Christ's return is sooner than ever.