Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Which one would you .....?

lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Which one would you rather loose......?

Your house, car, family, loved ones & Justin Bieber songs.

Or

Your memories.

I would choose to lose all my memories and then have a brand new start but then again what am I without my memory.

What are you without your memory ? What are you ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 11:40:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Which one would you rather loose......?

Your house, car, family, loved ones & Justin Bieber songs.

Or

Your memories.


I would choose to lose all my memories and then have a brand new start but then again what am I without my memory.

What are you without your memory ? What are you ?

Justin Bieber made this thread fail.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 12:13:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 11:40:08 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Which one would you rather loose......?

Your house, car, family, loved ones & Justin Bieber songs.

Or

Your memories.


I would choose to lose all my memories and then have a brand new start but then again what am I without my memory.

What are you without your memory ? What are you ?

Justin Bieber made this thread fail.

Agreed. Justin Bieber isn't music.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 2:05:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 12:13:45 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:40:08 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Which one would you rather loose......?

Your house, car, family, loved ones & Justin Bieber songs.

Or

Your memories.


I would choose to lose all my memories and then have a brand new start but then again what am I without my memory.

What are you without your memory ? What are you ?

Justin Bieber made this thread fail.

Agreed. Justin Bieber isn't music.

wtf is a justin beiber. it sounds poisonous and should prolly be killed.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
CrysisPillar
Posts: 71
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 2:07:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 2:05:33 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 6/26/2010 12:13:45 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:40:08 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Which one would you rather loose......?

Your house, car, family, loved ones & Justin Bieber songs.

Or

Your memories.


I would choose to lose all my memories and then have a brand new start but then again what am I without my memory.

What are you without your memory ? What are you ?

Justin Bieber made this thread fail.

Agreed. Justin Bieber isn't music.

wtf is a justin beiber. it sounds poisonous and should prolly be killed.

some 16-year-old singer with a really high voice
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 2:11:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 2:07:54 PM, CrysisPillar wrote:
At 6/26/2010 2:05:33 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 6/26/2010 12:13:45 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:40:08 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Which one would you rather loose......?

Your house, car, family, loved ones & Justin Bieber songs.

Or

Your memories.


I would choose to lose all my memories and then have a brand new start but then again what am I without my memory.

What are you without your memory ? What are you ?

Justin Bieber made this thread fail.

Agreed. Justin Bieber isn't music.

wtf is a justin beiber. it sounds poisonous and should prolly be killed.

some 16-year-old singer with a really high voice

Is it a male hannah wannabe?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 2:23:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 11:10:59 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
What are you without your memory ? What are you ?

an alzheimer's patient.
signature
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 2:37:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The first. Notably, I don't own any of those anyway :P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 2:37:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
amended, I have a family. It doesn't change my judgment :p
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 4:28:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 2:37:58 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
amended, I have a family. It doesn't change my judgment :p

lmao I have to agree
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2010 4:31:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 6/26/2010 2:37:58 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
amended, I have a family. It doesn't change my judgment :p

Let's just say my family and I are...distanced... We have our differences. :)