Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Grass Mud Horse

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:47:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
HAHAHA, wtf is this? A random post from 3 years ago that I have no memory of making and someone bumps it with their first post. I'm blown away. This is good. Hail Eris!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:49:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Holy shite that is amazing. The horse. And the post. I didn't even notice the three year old part.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:50:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 3:43:29 AM, susanrobin89 wrote:
Ever See and heard about horsematsplus..... check it out....

http://horsematsplus.co.uk...

Thank you so much. I will take 1,000,000 of these horse mats, please. Exactly what I needed.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:51:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 8:49:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Holy shite that is amazing. The horse. And the post. I didn't even notice the three year old part.

I'm stoned and it blew my mind.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2013 8:54:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 8:51:20 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/17/2013 8:49:54 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Holy shite that is amazing. The horse. And the post. I didn't even notice the three year old part.

I'm stoned and it blew my mind.

Hail Eris is all I cant say I suppose. Its pretty darn awesome.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 1:48:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 3:43:29 AM, susanrobin89 wrote:
Ever See and heard about horsematsplus..... check it out....

http://horsematsplus.co.uk...

congratulations on your first post to be a necropost!
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
susanrobin89
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 1:40:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/17/2013 8:47:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
HAHAHA, wtf is this? A random post from 3 years ago that I have no memory of making and someone bumps it with their first post. I'm blown away. This is good. Hail Eris!

hhaha....really it is mind blowing.....but i also did a random post..........by the way when you will going to take 1,000,000 horse mats??????
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 1:46:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Stalin spams.

Spread the message.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 1:50:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/26/2013 1:46:01 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Stalin spams.

Spread the message.

1. report him for spamming
2. we all know
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 1:51:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/26/2013 1:50:14 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 1:46:01 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Stalin spams.

Spread the message.

1. report him for spamming
2. we all know

1. Thank you yay
2. Don't be a know it all yay
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
susanrobin89
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 1:51:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2013 1:48:03 AM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/17/2013 3:43:29 AM, susanrobin89 wrote:
Ever See and heard about horsematsplus..... check it out....

http://horsematsplus.co.uk...

congratulations on your first post to be a necropost!

Thanks dude...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 2:02:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/26/2013 1:54:16 AM, susanrobin89 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 1:46:01 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Stalin spams.

Spread the message.

Who did spamming???

if you look up a little, you'll see an immature lil kid named Stalin who likes to put up random silly nonsense all over DDO
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 2:12:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/26/2013 1:40:12 AM, susanrobin89 wrote:
At 12/17/2013 8:47:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
HAHAHA, wtf is this? A random post from 3 years ago that I have no memory of making and someone bumps it with their first post. I'm blown away. This is good. Hail Eris!

hhaha....really it is mind blowing.....but i also did a random post..........by the way when you will going to take 1,000,000 horse mats??????

It's Christmas, aren't they a gift to me?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
susanrobin89
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 2:28:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/26/2013 2:12:46 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/26/2013 1:40:12 AM, susanrobin89 wrote:
At 12/17/2013 8:47:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
HAHAHA, wtf is this? A random post from 3 years ago that I have no memory of making and someone bumps it with their first post. I'm blown away. This is good. Hail Eris!

hhaha....really it is mind blowing.....but i also did a random post..........by the way when you will going to take 1,000,000 horse mats??????

It's Christmas, aren't they a gift to me?

Horse Mats as a Christmas Gift!!!!!!!!!!Not a good idea...I think it may be a gift for horses...