Jump to topic:

Alien Invasion

Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 8:46:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was wondering how would you respond to an alien invasion assuming they were hostile you can choose which ever type of alien assuming they are hostile and want to kill/enslave/eat people
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 8:50:42 PM
At 6/28/2010 8:46:41 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
I was wondering how would you respond to an alien invasion assuming they were hostile you can choose which ever type of alien assuming they are hostile and want to kill/enslave/eat people

I'd want to be blown up by shotguns.
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2010 8:55:31 PM
At 6/28/2010 8:50:42 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

I'd want to be blown up by shotguns.

Wouldn't you rather have you're sexuality poked at on IRC? Oh wait, you bailed out, thrice.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 2:10:26 AM
If said aliens are able to get to our planet, then we don't stand a chance. I would commit ritual suicide.
I miss the old members.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 2:21:25 AM

You mean they want to colonise Earth in a similar way that Europeans did Australia and North America?

It'd be ironic if the aliens treated Americans and Aussies as badly as their forefathers treated the Red Indians and the Aborigines, wouldn't it?

If I were an alien with the technology to cross the vast expanses of space to colonise other worlds I wouldn't mess around killing humans one by one with laser guns or whatever.

I'd simply introduce a highly contagious and extremely virulent alien virus into the human population and sit back and watch the species die out in front of my big, black alien eyes.

Having said that, I might let one or two humans live and keep them as pets.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Kahvan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2010 6:27:30 PM
At 6/29/2010 2:21:25 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:

You mean they want to colonise Earth in a similar way that Europeans did Australia and North America?

It'd be ironic if the aliens treated Americans and Aussies as badly as their forefathers treated the Red Indians and the Aborigines, wouldn't it?

If I were an alien with the technology to cross the vast expanses of space to colonise other worlds I wouldn't mess around killing humans one by one with laser guns or whatever.

I'd simply introduce a highly contagious and extremely virulent alien virus into the human population and sit back and watch the species die out in front of my big, black alien eyes.

10/10
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 6:32:23 PM

they'd never beat the irish.
signature
Strikeeagle84015
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2010 7:56:47 PM
At 6/30/2010 6:32:23 PM, badger wrote:

they'd never beat the irish.
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.