Jump to topic:

Who is your DDO senpai? <3

Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:38:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
senpai literally means senior, hence, which individual do you most admire on DDO?

After Marie left DDO, it occurred to me that there were people who I have never met personally before who are just encouraging to have around. One of these was Buddamoose. If you remember him, he was a humorous mafia player, with some really down-to-earth views on life. I looked up to him when I was a complete mafia noob for advice, which he kindly gave. When I left DDO ages ago to try and tone down the amount of time I dedicated to this site, he actually noticed me go, which was a pleasant surprise I didn't expect at all, especially from someone who was more likely to be a mentor to me than a considerate friend.

I'd like to make some call outs to members for exceptionally outstanding, good behaviour that drowns the bad behaviour of the occasional toxic members that happen to defile DDO with their presence. Create your list of notable, good members who are a positive influence on DDO here too.

In no particular order:
1. Esocialbookworm
Jeez, even the stuff she posts on facebook is geared towards positivity and benefit to others. I've noticed over the couple of years that I have been on DDO, there has been a definite and noticeable increase in the proportion of younger members, like me. Before us, DDO was more of a grown-up's site, with more grown-ups doing the talking, such as Thaddeus, Koopin and Royalpaladin, with their drunken/KFC/inappropriate-for-the-kids sort of speech. Since all the new younger members joined DDO, I personally believe that Esocialbookworm has been instrumental in forming a sub-group out of most of them. I know a lot of the younger members are quite familiar with each other, and I attribute this in part to the extroverted nature of Esocialbookworm, definitely a plus to have on DDO.

2. BossyBurito
One of the unsung members of the site, where Bossy goes, cheerful entertainment follows. He has that thing about him that makes him a pleasure to speak to, and rumour has it that he is actually really nice. (implication intended)

3. Lannan13
Lannan has done a few controversial things on this site, which I know some people dislike him for. However, he is very much a personality that people can identify even if they couldn't put a name to it. These sorts of members, including Zaroette, are people you can identify just by seeing them post. Not all of them are good, however Lannan, for being a softly spoken and innocuous personality, deserves a mention for bringing colour to DDO.

4. TUF
I actually learn from this guy. There are actually quite a few members on DDO who you can do that from. When I started on DDO, I learned how to type internet debates from Bluesteel and Roylatham, the two who I still hold ridiculously high for their abilities to comprehend everything the opponent is saying and match them with powerful opposing arguments. Ever since Budda left, I had been watching other proficient mafia players to get better at the game. The Budda vs TUF debate on noob pressure in mafia was what I read ages ago and why I started reading TUF's games in the first place when Budda stopped playing. Member's like FT are admittedly better, but don't provide reasoning for their thoughts for the benefit of everyone else, something which TUF does. Hats also gets a mention here for an admirable attitude when playing the game.

5. Brian_egglestrom
TBH, probs the funniest member DDO has ever had. All of Brian's debates involved intellectual humour, and a bright, funny (or should I say 'punny' outlook on life) If he were still around, the cheer level on DDO would be considerably higher. I'd really like to see someone bring back his intellectual humour to DDO. The myriad troll debates are far inferior.

6. Drafterman
This guy actually scares me. His contributions to DDO however are exceptional. He created a google doc which I still use to learn roles etc. It's DDO's version of epicmafia's 'Learn' section, using only nomenclature familiar to us. Brilliant guy, he does heaps for us, and I guess we outta notice.

7. AMTY/Nur-Ab-Sal
Although he was banned for multi-accounting, this guy was epic. He was an Australian who lived close to me and understood the stuff I was talking about, an invaluable emotional support whenever the school system was becoming stressful, or a particular sports team was becoming a big thing. (stuff you Americans wouldn't be following) TV also lives in Australia, though talking to him is harder due to a large age gap. Since Nur-Ab-Sal left, I haven't really met another Australian my age who actually motivates you to log into DDO each day to continue a funny, friendly chat. It's one of those things that you don't appreciate until it's lost.

and last but not least:
8. All you peeps, I don't want DDO to be a toxic community, like 99% of all internet communities out there. It's one of a kind, and positive behaviour should be lauded where it's exceptional. All these peeps are just a couple who come to mind when I think of members that make DDO a better place..

There are some other members who I know well who I didn't mention, but who deserve public praise for their personalities. Go ahead and make a call-out to the ones you know. Also, who is your DDO senpai?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:53:48 PM
i AM senpai
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:42:24 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:38:20 AM, Smithereens wrote:
5. Brian_egglestrom
I looked him up. He doesn't exist. .___.
Link his profile or a couple debates?
Senpai has noticed you.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:04:39 PM
Thanks, but I really don't post often enough to consider myself an underrated member...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:57:34 PM
At 1/30/2015 4:42:24 PM, Beginner wrote:
5. Brian_egglestrom
I looked him up. He doesn't exist. .___.
Link his profile or a couple debates?

I spelt his name totally incorrectly, lol, its been a while:
http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:58:17 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:04:39 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Thanks, but I really don't post often enough to consider myself an underrated member...

At 13k posts? lol.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:59:00 PM
1. Esocialbookworm
Jeez, even the stuff she posts on facebook is geared towards positivity and benefit to others. I've noticed over the couple of years that I have been on DDO, there has been a definite and noticeable increase in the proportion of younger members, like me. Before us, DDO was more of a grown-up's site, with more grown-ups doing the talking, such as Thaddeus, Koopin and Royalpaladin, with their drunken/KFC/inappropriate-for-the-kids sort of speech. Since all the new younger members joined DDO, I personally believe that Esocialbookworm has been instrumental in forming a sub-group out of most of them. I know a lot of the younger members are quite familiar with each other, and I attribute this in part to the extroverted nature of Esocialbookworm, definitely a plus to have on DDO.

Thank you! ^.^
Also, who is your DDO senpai?

I admire a lot of people on DDO, many of which I hope to be friends with for a long time:

-Pots: Pots has a way about him that I wish I could even aspire to be like. As a Muslim, and a devoted one at that- he showed me that you don't have to be a stick-in-the-mud to be a good Muslim, just a good person in general. He's kind, caring and just amazing. He's helped me through some tough times, and I consider him an older brother.

-Bsh: Bsh is another member I wish I could take after (if you exclude all the lovey-dovey stuff.) He's benevolent and people-oriented. He even takes care of kids sometimes and lets them tickle him! Bsh sees the good in all people, and gives me hope for future generations. Along with him, I must mention YYW. I think YYW likes the idea of being seemed as scary... But this is how i picture him: http://2.bp.blogspot.com... Note the evil smile!

-Carrie, Zarroette, Marie, Lannan: Words cannot describe how amazing these individuals are. I can always look to them for strength and purpose.

-Cermank, thett: A breath of fresh air, humour and sweetness- they're both gulab jamuns!

-Bossy: I don't understand why your username is 'bossy' because you're the sweetest thing since... jalebi! You're literally the only person on DDO I trust enough to give my personal information and contact to. You're so stoic, intelligent, dedicated and awesome. You're going to do great things in life hun. :)

-Khaos: Dude. Y u be so scummeh???!!! In my very first mafia game, you tried to play it off that I was scum because I said it was my first game. I caught you like a fish! ( I can't catch fish. >.> ) Now you be scummy to meh.

-Wylted: You're Wylted. Keep being your awesome self. You're controversial, and epic. I always look forward to what you're gonna do next.

-Endark: <3 u bae

-Zaradi: Thanks for being so reassuring and awesome. And yes, you do have emo hair, but I totally love it :P Keep your head up high bruh. You're fab!

-Smithers: Apart from your handsome looks, you're a pretty cool mafia player. You have an interesting taste in books, and I def gots to talk to you more.

-Rev, harder: Lose contact with me, and I will find you and castrate you both. You're my baby bruhs.

-Romanii, seventh: <3 u 2. Keep up the sevanii!!!

-Yama, Adam: You're Tea-otally Tea-remendous!

-Mishap: You cool girl. You're so positive and optimistic. :)

-BoT: Keep doing what you're doing for the site. :)

-Bluesteel: You cool bruh. But you give terrible relationship advice <3

-Raisor, Whiteflame: You're such a great debater. And you seem very chic! Hope you have kids in the coming years to terrorize you!

-Angel: I love you bae. Thank you for opening my heart.

-Dennis: Wow... Where do I start? Thank you... If it weren't for you, I would have never joined a hangout, and thus never gotten to know so many of you all well on DDO. Our conversations (with 'FRO a well) used to be so fun and I wish we could have them more often, but alas! Time does not permit it!

-Krit: Dude. F*** a guy. Like seriously... >.> ... jk... Your musical prodigious astounds me. Keep jazzin man.

-Ajab: Yo my Muslim bro. Thanks for being supportive and a great listener. I'm glad we met. :) <3 u

-Daytona: SUZAKU-&-LULU-FTW

-Mikal: Dude, remember what you told me June 25th, 2014. Go re-read it.

-Max, Ore, Eddie- bruhs. You need a drink... of hot chocolate. Relax :<

If I forgot you, I'm so sorreh. :(
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:03:45 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:58:17 PM, Smithereens wrote:

At 13k posts? lol.

I usually post very short replies with little content, though.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:05:31 PM
At 1/30/2015 7:03:45 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

At 13k posts? lol.

You must have this aura about you then, ;) Wylted is a member who posts stuff with similar amounts of content to you, yet has the exact opposite effect on people.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:37:20 PM
Everyone puts pants one leg at a time, worship no man but only the skills they may posses.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:09:16 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:59:00 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
-Bsh: Bsh is another member I wish I could take after (if you exclude all the lovey-dovey stuff.) He's benevolent and people-oriented. He even takes care of kids sometimes and lets them tickle him! Bsh sees the good in all people, and gives me hope for future generations.

Thank you so much, Annie :) I think you live up to this description though more than I do.

Along with him, I must mention YYW. I think YYW likes the idea of being seemed as scary... But this is how i picture him: http://2.bp.blogspot.com...... Note the evil smile!

OMG, lol...that is hilarious... :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:46:16 AM
At 1/30/2015 8:09:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
-Bsh: Bsh is another member I wish I could take after (if you exclude all the lovey-dovey stuff.) He's benevolent and people-oriented. He even takes care of kids sometimes and lets them tickle him! Bsh sees the good in all people, and gives me hope for future generations.

Thank you so much, Annie :) I think you live up to this description though more than I do.
0.o No. I like kids but the feeling isn't mutual... >.>

Along with him, I must mention YYW. I think YYW likes the idea of being seemed as scary... But this is how i picture him: http://2.bp.blogspot.com...... Note the evil smile!

Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:47:14 PM
At 1/31/2015 5:46:16 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

I think you're selling yourself short.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:53:04 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:47:14 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Do I count as a kid? If so, I can attest to her statement.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:53:52 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:53:04 PM, RevNge wrote:

Do I count as a kid? If so, I can attest to her statement.

Lol...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:55:01 PM

IRL bsh... I'm scary. Kids don't like me. :<
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:57:21 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:55:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

IRL bsh... I'm scary. Kids don't like me. :<

*hugs* On DDO, they do.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:01:48 PM
-Rev, harder: Lose contact with me, and I will find you and castrate you both. You're my baby bruhs.

Got it.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:24:09 PM

I think you perfectly described bsh1.

I am... not a teddy bear.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:47:51 PM
At 1/31/2015 4:24:09 PM, YYW wrote:

yeah right
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:50:33 PM
At 1/31/2015 4:47:51 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 1/31/2015 4:24:09 PM, YYW wrote:

yeah right

I'm bsh1's teddy bear... that's it.
Tsar of DDO
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:51:36 PM

7. AMTY/Nur-Ab-Sal
Although he was banned for multi-accounting, this guy was epic. He was an Australian who lived close to me and understood the stuff I was talking about, an invaluable emotional support whenever the school system was becoming stressful, or a particular sports team was becoming a big thing. (stuff you Americans wouldn't be following) TV also lives in Australia, though talking to him is harder due to a large age gap. Since Nur-Ab-Sal left, I haven't really met another Australian my age who actually motivates you to log into DDO each day to continue a funny, friendly chat. It's one of those things that you don't appreciate until it's lost.

NAS wasn't banned for multi-accounting and he also wasn't AMTY. They joked for a bit about this and a bit later NAS deactivated his account because he wanted to take a break from the site. NAS actually created a new account and may still be around - though the name of his current account escapes me at the moment.

I happen to agree though that NAS is awesome. He is a great member and is also responsible for some of the greatest movies ever made on the site.
Debate.org Moderator
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:14:07 PM
A lot of people have come and gone since the last time I did this. I don't know a lot of the newer people, and the older people I did know aren't regulars anymore. But here's my list anyway.

1. Esocialbookworm. She is one of my new favourite people. She's just really pleasant, cheerful, likeable, positive, and humourous.

2. Airmax. I will always like Airmax. He can do no wrong. He is just the ideal person.

3. Ore_Ele. Like Airmax, Ore_Ele puts a lot into this site, and he does it selflessly. He's a really likeable chap, he's smart, and he gives excellent RFD's.

4. Nur-Ab-Sal. Oh, how I wish he would come back. He used to joke around that he and AlwaysMoreThanYou were the same person, but just looking at their debates and stuff, I do not think they were the same person. If it turns out they actually were, and he was banned for it, that's news to me.

5. Romanii. I wish he would come back, too. He was a cool guy. He underrated himself quite a bit, but I like that he tried really hard to be a good debater, and he was humble about it. And I think he was a fairly good debater, too, in spite of what he thought of himself.

6. Sargon. I think he came back under a different user name. He's one of the greatest geniuses that have been on this site. He's also a pleasant person to interact with.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:46:05 PM
At 1/31/2015 4:51:36 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

7. AMTY/Nur-Ab-Sal

NAS wasn't banned for multi-accounting and he also wasn't AMTY. They joked for a bit about this and a bit later NAS deactivated his account because he wanted to take a break from the site. NAS actually created a new account and may still be around - though the name of his current account escapes me at the moment.

I happen to agree though that NAS is awesome. He is a great member and is also responsible for some of the greatest movies ever made on the site.

O I even got the locality of him wrong, I meant Oberherr, I confused it seems 3 people into one guy, due to how long ago it was :P
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 1:38:25 AM
7. AMTY/Nur-Ab-Sal

Lol, does anyone else remember the Knoxian church? That was one of the most entertaining things that ever happened on DDO...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 4:54:23 AM
At 1/31/2015 4:51:36 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

7. AMTY/Nur-Ab-Sal

Thanks for clarifying the whole issue about Nur-Ab-Sal, He came back as Cassius. He is certainly one of my all time favourite debaters on the site.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:19:12 AM
1. Esocialbookworm

Thank you! ^.^
Also, who is your DDO senpai?

I admire a lot of people on DDO, many of which I hope to be friends with for a long time:

-Pots: Pots has a way about him that I wish I could even aspire to be like. As a Muslim, and a devoted one at that- he showed me that you don't have to be a stick-in-the-mud to be a good Muslim, just a good person in general. He's kind, caring and just amazing. He's helped me through some tough times, and I consider him an older brother.

-Bsh: Bsh is another member I wish I could take after (if you exclude all the lovey-dovey stuff.) He's benevolent and people-oriented. He even takes care of kids sometimes and lets them tickle him! Bsh sees the good in all people, and gives me hope for future generations. Along with him, I must mention YYW. I think YYW likes the idea of being seemed as scary... But this is how i picture him: http://2.bp.blogspot.com... Note the evil smile!
LOL!
-Carrie, Zarroette, Marie, Lannan: Words cannot describe how amazing these individuals are. I can always look to them for strength and purpose.
Who's Carrie?
-Cermank, thett: A breath of fresh air, humour and sweetness- they're both gulab jamuns!

-Bossy: I don't understand why your username is 'bossy' because you're the sweetest thing since... jalebi! You're literally the only person on DDO I trust enough to give my personal information and contact to. You're so stoic, intelligent, dedicated and awesome. You're going to do great things in life hun. :)
TT_TT I thought we was friends?
-Khaos: Dude. Y u be so scummeh???!!! In my very first mafia game, you tried to play it off that I was scum because I said it was my first game. I caught you like a fish! ( I can't catch fish. >.> ) Now you be scummy to meh.

-Wylted: You're Wylted. Keep being your awesome self. You're controversial, and epic. I always look forward to what you're gonna do next.

-Endark: <3 u bae

-Zaradi: Thanks for being so reassuring and awesome. And yes, you do have emo hair, but I totally love it :P Keep your head up high bruh. You're fab!

-Smithers: Apart from your handsome looks, you're a pretty cool mafia player. You have an interesting taste in books, and I def gots to talk to you more.

-Romanii, seventh: <3 u 2. Keep up the sevanii!!!

-Yama, Adam: You're Tea-otally Tea-remendous!

-Mishap: You cool girl. You're so positive and optimistic. :)

-BoT: Keep doing what you're doing for the site. :)

-Bluesteel: You cool bruh. But you give terrible relationship advice <3

-Raisor, Whiteflame: You're such a great debater. And you seem very chic! Hope you have kids in the coming years to terrorize you!

-Angel: I love you bae. Thank you for opening my heart.

-Dennis: Wow... Where do I start? Thank you... If it weren't for you, I would have never joined a hangout, and thus never gotten to know so many of you all well on DDO. Our conversations (with 'FRO a well) used to be so fun and I wish we could have them more often, but alas! Time does not permit it!

-Krit: Dude. F*** a guy. Like seriously... >.> ... jk... Your musical prodigious astounds me. Keep jazzin man.

-Ajab: Yo my Muslim bro. Thanks for being supportive and a great listener. I'm glad we met. :) <3 u

-Daytona: SUZAKU-&-LULU-FTW

-Mikal: Dude, remember what you told me June 25th, 2014. Go re-read it.

-Max, Ore, Eddie- bruhs. You need a drink... of hot chocolate. Relax :<

If I forgot you, I'm so sorreh. :(
TT_TT You forgot me!
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:31:45 AM
At 1/30/2015 7:05:31 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:03:45 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

At 13k posts? lol.

You must have this aura about you then, ;) Wylted is a member who posts stuff with similar amounts of content to you, yet has the exact opposite effect on people.

What does that mean? My content is great. I just started like 5 threads one discussing the Jews sacrificing stuff or not, one exposing Michele Obama as a man. One exposing NASA as faking photos, one about Yellowstone being on the verge of exploding, one about the government suppressing technology plus I think I made a bunch of racist posts. So I offer tons of quality content.

I really don't know what you mean by opposite effect of Bossy though. What is this effect that is opposite?