Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

logged into a strangers facebook, need advic

sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:49:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You do know you don't have anonymity on the internet, that is a myth. You can be found.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:52:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:49:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You do know you don't have anonymity on the internet, that is a myth. You can be found.

How? I just posted that 9/11 was an inside job.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:54:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This guy is former military and applying to be a cop. I think I'll just post a few mildly embarrassing things and move on.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:56:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:52:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:49:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You do know you don't have anonymity on the internet, that is a myth. You can be found.

How? I just posted that 9/11 was an inside job.

Desire to find you is the only barrier. The more you screw with someone the shorter that barrier becomes. Do you really think there is this impenetrable wall between you and the internet. A private detective could find you in a matter of hours if not a few days.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:00:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:56:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:52:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:49:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You do know you don't have anonymity on the internet, that is a myth. You can be found.

How? I just posted that 9/11 was an inside job.

Desire to find you is the only barrier. The more you screw with someone the shorter that barrier becomes. Do you really think there is this impenetrable wall between you and the internet. A private detective could find you in a matter of hours if not a few days.

No, I wouldn't go far enough to make him that motivated. I pretty much knew that motivation was the only barrier. I have this guys old phone numbers so his family keep calling me because they don't know he changed his number. So yes, I'm posting something about 9-11 being an inside job, watching the fireworks then permanently logging out.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:00:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

Gay porn links and sexual advances to all his friends
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:04:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

Bestiality porn.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:12:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:00:12 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

Gay porn links and sexual advances to all his friends

I was thinking that but what's his name scared me so I just spread the word about 9/11 being an inside job and logged out.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:13:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:12:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 6:00:12 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

Gay porn links and sexual advances to all his friends

I was thinking that but what's his name scared me so I just spread the word about 9/11 being an inside job and logged out.

Why did he scare you? I would've done it without a second thought.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:17:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:13:48 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/31/2015 6:12:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 6:00:12 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

Gay porn links and sexual advances to all his friends

I was thinking that but what's his name scared me so I just spread the word about 9/11 being an inside job and logged out.

Why did he scare you? I would've done it without a second thought.
^^^
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:17:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You should've made a coming out post.
Senpai has noticed you.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:18:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:17:44 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You should've made a coming out post.

I was so close to doing that, lol
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:32:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:18:41 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 6:17:44 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You should've made a coming out post.

I was so close to doing that, lol

Post:
"So there's this thing that's been weighing on my mind. I've never been able to say anything about it. Understand that this is hard, but life is hard and my life has been hard because of what I've had to live through. You see, there's this thing, and it's something that I just can't bring myself to say. I'm choking up in tears as I write this.. I'm gay. I don't care what you guys think anymore. I'm done hiding. I'm fed up with living like this. I deserve to be just as happy as anyone else, and the world can do better with a little bit more love and happiness. Your support would mean the world to me. I will still be me: nothing's changed, and if you still think I'm a friend worth having, then message me for d*ck pics."

^The last part makes it really obvious that something fishy is going on so you give the guy leeway to back off and deny that he's posted this, but it's still good enough to get some hilarious comments (and PMs).
Senpai has noticed you.
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:43:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:49:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You do know you don't have anonymity on the internet, that is a myth. You can be found.

^ you can tell he is fun at parties
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:44:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:17:44 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You should've made a coming out post.

Nah too many people do that.

You should have gone the strange route and made a post where the guy admits to being a large black woman on the inside. THAT would throw off some people
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:46:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:44:21 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/31/2015 6:17:44 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You should've made a coming out post.

Nah too many people do that.
That's what'd make it believable. ;D

You should have gone the strange route and made a post where the guy admits to being a large black woman on the inside. THAT would throw off some people
Too obvious. :)
Senpai has noticed you.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How did you gain access to his account?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:05:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:54:04 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How did you gain access to his account?

I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:10:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:43:06 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:49:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

You do know you don't have anonymity on the internet, that is a myth. You can be found.

^ you can tell he is fun at parties

I will remind you of the moderators agreement between you and I . I am reporting every post you make. You seek to provoke confrontation. You are in clear violation of the agreement.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:15:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

Make some rabid Anti-Black, Anti-Semitic, Anti-Military, and Anti-US Government remarks, using some of the most foul language known to the English language. Perhaps a good "All those ni**er apes should return to Africa and stop mooching off our White nation" remark would be in order.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:36:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

#theistlogic
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:39:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

You did it on purpose. "I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me."
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:44:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:39:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

You did it on purpose. "I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me."

Listen, it was God that made me do it.
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:44:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:44:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:39:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

You did it on purpose. "I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me."

Listen, it was God that made me do it.

You're not even Christian.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:45:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:44:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:44:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:39:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

You did it on purpose. "I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me."

Listen, it was God that made me do it.

You're not even Christian.

I am when it gives me an excuse to do something fvcked up
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,860
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:47:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:45:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:44:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:44:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:39:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

You did it on purpose. "I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me."

Listen, it was God that made me do it.

You're not even Christian.

I am when it gives me an excuse to do something fvcked up

Being Christian doesn't give you that excuse.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:50:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 7:47:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:45:32 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:44:53 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:44:15 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:39:10 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:35:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 7:33:50 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 1/31/2015 5:34:26 PM, Wylted wrote:
How can I mess up this dude's life?

How about just leave it alone?

Why would God make me accidentally log into his Facebook if he didn't want me to ruin his life?

You did it on purpose. "I have his old phone number and had them text the password to me."

Listen, it was God that made me do it.

You're not even Christian.

I am when it gives me an excuse to do something fvcked up

Being Christian doesn't give you that excuse.

I'm Muslim when I need to honor kill somebody :)