TV Mafia: Day Phase 6

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 8:33:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
== MOD NOTICES ==

* You will need 3 votes to carry out a lynch.

* The day phase is set to end on Monday, July 5th at 12 am (midnight) CST.

== ACTIVE PLAYERS ==

01. Puck
02. wjmelements
03. Korashk
04. Zetsubou
05. mongeese

== DECEASED ==

I-am-a-Panda, mongoose, Nags, Vi, JBlake, SportsGuru, Leafrod...

belle ----> You are WEEDS, the Miller. On the surface, your show's protagonist is a big time criminal and horrible parent. However, deep down she's actually got good intentions. You're a good person but always wind up looking like the bad guy. As such, you will be found guilty upon investigation. You win with the town.

sac8 ----> You are AC 360, the Reporter. Since there are 2 main anchors on your show, you have 2 one-shot investigative abilities to be used on any 2 night phases of your choice. One night you may investigate a player's role (not alignment), and on the other night you may investigate what TV show (character) another player is, but not their role alignment. You win with the town.
President of DDO
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 11:49:23 AM
belle (Zetsubou, wjmelements, mongeese, Korashk) -- 4/4 votes needed to lynch

wjmelements (belle, Puck) -- 2/4 votes needed to lynch

Korashk changed at the last moment I don't know who to trust anymore. Doctor, protect me, I'm confirmed. I think I know who the doctor is.

VTL Wjmelements
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 3:23:23 PM
For any town still thinking I am suspicious

http://img411.imageshack.us...

I was not online between my last posting of the prior DP and the start of this DP, meaning I COULD NOT HAVE PLACED A NIGHT ACTION.

==

That said, last days lynch was fairly silly. Wjm claimed Korashk was innocent. The same claim could come from him being mafia. We lynch wjm today - if he is Mafia (likely) it's a win. If he is town, it confirms Korashk.

==

Btw, the Doctor should protect themselves. With my role and that, if there is one Mafia remaining, they can not gain numerical superiority.

==

Lynch wjm
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 3:29:03 PM
Lynch wjm
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 3:32:42 PM
At 7/4/2010 3:27:00 PM, mongeese wrote:
Puck, what was your role, again?

Puck, I'm pretty sure you know my role. Should I reveal it?

Not sure there's a need to. :P