Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

bday

Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 8:34:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!! happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday Kahvan happy birthday to you
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 8:37:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
HAPPYBIRTHDAY! *throws confetti everywhere*

I wish we still had the birthday thread tradition.

If I remember correctly Nags killed it when I wished Marlee a happy birthday.

Lets re-instate it.

All in favor say aye.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 10:46:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Aye
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 9:01:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 8:21:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
my bday

Perhaps you should throw a party for members of this site. As long as we can have some ice cream and cake

(had to include that. Happy bday anyway lol)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 2:03:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/5/2010 1:29:43 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Happy Birthday, Kahvan - have a great day :)

now that the whole U.S.A. celebrated my bdy with fireworks. how old do you think i am 0.o
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 2:04:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/5/2010 2:03:19 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 7/5/2010 1:29:43 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Happy Birthday, Kahvan - have a great day :)

now that the whole U.S.A. celebrated my bdy with fireworks. how old do you think i am 0.o

18 it says it on your profile
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 2:06:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/5/2010 2:04:09 PM, Strikeeagle84015 wrote:
At 7/5/2010 2:03:19 PM, Kahvan wrote:
At 7/5/2010 1:29:43 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Happy Birthday, Kahvan - have a great day :)

now that the whole U.S.A. celebrated my bdy with fireworks. how old do you think i am 0.o

18 it says it on your profile

cheater
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 2:08:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 8:21:40 PM, Kahvan wrote:
my bday

Now you are legal for sex... huzzah!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
cjl
Posts: 1,073
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 6:49:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 8:37:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:
HAPPYBIRTHDAY! *throws confetti everywhere*

I wish we still had the birthday thread tradition.

If I remember correctly Nags killed it when I wished Marlee a happy birthday.

Lets re-instate it.

All in favor say aye.

Happy B-day, and aye.