Jump to topic:

LOL anonymous is at it again

brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 2:11:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah, this was on the news: brilliant! Also, 4Chan organised it so that "Justin Bieber syphilis" became the number one search on Google!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 5:37:35 AM
She should go. Maybe Antartica. Then she and her fans would most likely freeze to death. the ones that don't, will be eaten alive by penguins
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 7:30:57 AM
At 7/7/2010 7:28:19 AM, ruelariat wrote:
Lol that's funny. I wish I knew how to hack so I could do things like that to mess with people

I bet you'd mess with the whole cast of Twilight. I think anyone with common sense would. And the director and producer, and the author. She needs to go down. She made another Twilight based book btw. It was right next to Burned. I really wanted that book then it was right next to that short second life of bree what the f*ck ever book.
ruelariat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 7:41:40 AM
At 7/7/2010 7:30:57 AM, lovelife wrote:
Lol that's funny. I wish I knew how to hack so I could do things like that to mess with people

I bet you'd mess with the whole cast of Twilight. I think anyone with common sense would. And the director and producer, and the author. She needs to go down. She made another Twilight based book btw. It was right next to Burned. I really wanted that book then it was right next to that short second life of bree what the f*ck ever book.

Ah, so that's the infamous fifth twilight book everyone was talking about when I was forced to watch Eclipse. There were mother's who were acting like teenagers hanging around with young guys and hollering at the screen dear satan! Yeah, I'd mess with them. Hey, all you computer hackers! Mess with them please!!! Burned is part of the House of Night series right? I still have never got around to reading those, but my school library doesn't have them which is really gay considering a school way smaller than theirs has more books than they do.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 7:48:36 AM
At 7/7/2010 7:41:40 AM, ruelariat wrote:

Ah, so that's the infamous fifth twilight book everyone was talking about when I was forced to watch Eclipse. There were mother's who were acting like teenagers hanging around with young guys and hollering at the screen dear satan! Yeah, I'd mess with them. Hey, all you computer hackers! Mess with them please!!! Burned is part of the House of Night series right? I still have never got around to reading those, but my school library doesn't have them which is really gay considering a school way smaller than theirs has more books than they do.

yea. I think Awaken comes after Burned but I only looked once, and quickly. My school doesn't have it either and 9th graders aren't allowed in the library anyway, well actually I'm in 10th grade next year, but I had to f-ing go through hell to ever go, I turned in 2 books, and they got lost and now they want $68 to pay for it and I'm like "wtf" and Sarah's like "oh the books you didn't turn in?" "No the books I couldn't turn in, cause the gay library wont let me go. Ever" (this was in front of the lirarian) "Well you said you weren't going to" "I said I COULDN'T! When you were gon for three weeks, I did, now the library lost it and I WONT pay for them"
ruelariat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 10:27:35 AM
At 7/7/2010 7:48:36 AM, lovelife wrote:

yea. I think Awaken comes after Burned but I only looked once, and quickly. My school doesn't have it either and 9th graders aren't allowed in the library anyway, well actually I'm in 10th grade next year, but I had to f-ing go through hell to ever go, I turned in 2 books, and they got lost and now they want $68 to pay for it and I'm like "wtf" and Sarah's like "oh the books you didn't turn in?" "No the books I couldn't turn in, cause the gay library wont let me go. Ever" (this was in front of the lirarian) "Well you said you weren't going to" "I said I COULDN'T! When you were gon for three weeks, I did, now the library lost it and I WONT pay for them"

That's stupid. Your library is stupid.
Haha, I'd believe in a god if he sang the north korean anthem
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 10:33:11 AM
At 7/7/2010 10:27:35 AM, ruelariat wrote:

That's stupid. Your library is stupid.
Haha, I'd believe in a god if he sang the north korean anthem

lol it would be funny
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 11:21:06 AM
At 7/7/2010 7:51:20 AM, Mirza wrote:
Would he sing the North Korean anthem? That would be suicide singing.

It would probably be the only thing he would be allowed singing in North Korea, haha. On a less serious note, Rihanna had a concert in North Korea. ;)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 12:01:29 PM
At 7/7/2010 11:47:21 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
! Yeah, I'd mess with them. Hey, all you computer hackers! Mess with them please!!!

http://boards.4chan.org...

Go make the request yourself. /b/ is kind of like having your own personal army.

I am a fan of personal armies
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 1:52:59 PM
At 7/7/2010 11:47:21 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
! Yeah, I'd mess with them. Hey, all you computer hackers! Mess with them please!!!

http://boards.4chan.org...

Go make the request yourself. /b/ is kind of like having your own personal army.

Yes, But you have to do exactly what they say. GTFO is not an option.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 1:56:21 PM
At 7/7/2010 1:53:11 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/7/2010 7:51:33 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
You sound just like True2Gaga.

+1

Wait, is that ppl trying to say that we are the same person again?
Thats really amusig when you guys say that. Annoying, but amusing all the same.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:12:31 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:06:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/7/2010 3:56:40 PM, Puck wrote:
His record company has solved the issue by claiming the poll was not theirs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk...

When all else fails, abandon responsibility entirely and look for someone else to blame!

Put like that it makes me wonder. The link said he's Canadian, but that's an American move to make. Unless the U.S is taking over Canada as well, and giving them crappy singers.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:13:57 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:12:31 PM, lovelife wrote:

When all else fails, abandon responsibility entirely and look for someone else to blame!

Put like that it makes me wonder. The link said he's Canadian, but that's an American move to make. Unless the U.S is taking over Canada as well, and giving them crappy singers.

I wouldn't wish Justin Bieber upon anyone - not even my worst enemy.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:19:34 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:13:57 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/7/2010 4:12:31 PM, lovelife wrote:

I wouldn't wish Justin Bieber upon anyone - not even my worst enemy.

Not so much the US wishing it upon anyone, just not wanting to take responsibilty for him.