Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 2:19:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 10:46:24 AM, emmalynn wrote:
Describe your perfect date.

I think my perfect date would be me taking my girlfriend out to a movie first and after that movie we would go walk around and talk. At about six I would take her to a resturant and buy her an expensive dinner. After that i would drop her off at home, where i would say good buy and secretly slip a nice expensive necklace into her purse.
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something. -Eminem
Skeletonman1999
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 2:25:30 PM
At 2/9/2015 2:19:38 PM, Skeletonman1999 wrote:

I think my perfect date would be me taking my girlfriend out to a movie first and after that movie we would go walk around and talk. At about six I would take her to a resturant and buy her an expensive dinner. After that i would drop her off at home, where i would say good *buy and secretly slip a nice expensive necklace into her purse.
*bye
You got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something. -Eminem
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 2:27:44 PM
Hm, take me dirtbiking or to the gym haha.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 2:37:59 PM

A nice, scrumptious, five-star, candle-lit live mafia game. :P
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 6:29:27 PM
I'm lucky enough to have already had one. I surprised my fiancee with a day trip to New York, where we explored the city, went to a broadway show, had reservations at a steak house, and stayed in a hotel overlooking the city. It was perfect. Expensive as hell, but perfect.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 8:01:12 PM
I like long walks. I really like to isolate myself and like to be in solitude. Long walks in nature or Canoeing and stuff like that forces me to be less reserved. It helps me to show my best side. Conversations that go 2 ways allow people to get to know each other better.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:44:36 PM
YYW would take me outside on a beautiful, cool summer/late spring night. We'd go to an expensive restaurant with reduced lighting and have a great meal. He'd take me out to the park, walking me around as darkness fell, and then take me back home for a very fun night.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:58:51 PM

A romantic day in Paris and an elegant ball at a lovely chateau. The night would top off with some wine and a private room at a neighboring hotel or my place.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 8:08:39 AM
My mine would be something like: doing something fun or multiple fun things like riding roller coasters or dirt biking and so on.... Then at the end of the night we would lay on a blanket in the dark and stargaze while talking.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2015 1:34:50 PM

It starts with her knocking on my door after running through my driveway in pouring rain. Her clothes are dripping wet, and I kindly welcome her into my warm, well-lit house. I make the comment that even when soaking wet she is more beautiful than a blooming rose in the springtime. We immediately share a passionate kiss with my hands wrapped firmly around her tight, yet shivering waist. I bring out a giant t-shirt for her to put on as I put her wet clothes in my dryer. While waiting, she rolls up a joint of some OG Kush and I'm in the kitchen cooking us up some spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce. While waiting for the noodles to finish boiling I join her on my couch and we indulge in some marijuana smoke while cuddling and laughing. We start to passionately kiss once more only to be interrupted by the sound of water boiling over. I smoothly remove myself from the couch and start plating the home-cooked meal as she finds us a show to watch on Netflix.

We then spend the next 2 hours watching shows together, laughing, talking, cuddling. About an hour after we've finished our meals we start getting frisky since we've now been cuddling together for so long. I make my move by slowly caressing her neck with my fingers and gazing softly in her eyes. I comment on how her body is too perfect for me to resist. I then swoop her off the couch and carry her into my bedroom, which already has several candles lit and some barry white playing in the background. I gently place her on the bed, my arms still wrapped around her body, and we begin to passionately make out. At this point, we are attempting to kiss and undress at the same time. We giggle as I stop kissing her and help unbutton her jeans...

From there we make passionate love for the next two hours. Afterwards, she rolls me another joint, and we lay in my bed smoking and sharing laughs. I extend an invitation for her to spend the night, and she accepts. We move to the shower together and, again, make love as the warm water runs down our bodies. She tells me I'm the best, and I tell her that she is perfect. In the end, we fall asleep in each others arms...

ONLY TO BE BURNT TO DEATH BY THE ENSUING FIRE DUE TO FORGETTING TO PUT THE CANDLES OUT.

That's, in my mind, the perfect date.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2015 8:36:06 PM
I've actually never thought about the perfect date.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/3/2015 12:00:16 AM
At 4/29/2015 1:34:50 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

It starts with her knocking on my door after running through my driveway in pouring rain. Her clothes are dripping wet, and I kindly welcome her into my warm, well-lit house. I make the comment that even when soaking wet she is more beautiful than a blooming rose in the springtime. We immediately share a passionate kiss with my hands wrapped firmly around her tight, yet shivering waist. I bring out a giant t-shirt for her to put on as I put her wet clothes in my dryer. While waiting, she rolls up a joint of some OG Kush and I'm in the kitchen cooking us up some spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce. While waiting for the noodles to finish boiling I join her on my couch and we indulge in some marijuana smoke while cuddling and laughing. We start to passionately kiss once more only to be interrupted by the sound of water boiling over. I smoothly remove myself from the couch and start plating the home-cooked meal as she finds us a show to watch on Netflix.

We then spend the next 2 hours watching shows together, laughing, talking, cuddling. About an hour after we've finished our meals we start getting frisky since we've now been cuddling together for so long. I make my move by slowly caressing her neck with my fingers and gazing softly in her eyes. I comment on how her body is too perfect for me to resist. I then swoop her off the couch and carry her into my bedroom, which already has several candles lit and some barry white playing in the background. I gently place her on the bed, my arms still wrapped around her body, and we begin to passionately make out. At this point, we are attempting to kiss and undress at the same time. We giggle as I stop kissing her and help unbutton her jeans...

From there we make passionate love for the next two hours. Afterwards, she rolls me another joint, and we lay in my bed smoking and sharing laughs. I extend an invitation for her to spend the night, and she accepts. We move to the shower together and, again, make love as the warm water runs down our bodies. She tells me I'm the best, and I tell her that she is perfect. In the end, we fall asleep in each others arms...

ONLY TO BE BURNT TO DEATH BY THE ENSUING FIRE DUE TO FORGETTING TO PUT THE CANDLES OUT.

That's, in my mind, the perfect date.

When you mentioned that you had candles burning the whole night, I literally thought to myself, "Oh, I hope his house doesn't burn down"... then I got to the ending.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
scots
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 7:28:17 PM

It doesn't have to be perfect just as long as you have a good time :D
"Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears."
- John Lennon
emmalynn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2015 8:14:08 PM
At 5/8/2015 7:28:17 PM, scots wrote:

It doesn't have to be perfect just as long as you have a good time :D

i agree
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 9:13:21 PM
i've had my bunches of perfect dates because i have my perfect girl
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.