8. Nags
9. Untitled_Entity
10. Puck
12. SportsGuru
13. Ournamestoolon
14. Zets
15. xxdarkxx

Dead players:

1. theLwerd: "He's a bureaucrat. Sam thinks I have deep-seated suspcion of them." - G. Callen

You are NCIS Director Leon Vance, the Politician. Each Night Phase, you may target one person, and force that person's vote for the next night phase. You win with the town. Good luck.

Found dead with no toes on one foot.

2. studentathletechristian8: "Why did I die instead of you?" - Kate Todd

You are Special Agent Caitlin Todd, a former member of the Secret Service. You are the Bodyguard; each night, you choose one person to protect. If that person would die, you die instead. You win with the town. Good luck.

Sniped in the forehead, died instantly.

3. BigMac: "I want you to know, I wish I hadn't had to shoot Caitlin." - Ari Haswari

You are Mossad Agent Ari Haswari, the Sniper. In the Mafia, you decide who dies. You also have one shot that cannot be blocked by a Doctor. You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Found shot dead in a basement.

4. oceanix: You are Amy Bright, the Serial Killer. Each night, you kill one person. You come up innocent upon most investigations. You win when all other people are dead. Good luck.

Found dead stabbed repeatedly and shoved into a chimney. Don't ask.

5. studentatheletechristian8: "Do you think it would be inappropriate if, as Director, I went in there and smacked that smile off her face?" - Jenny Shepard

You are NCIS Director Jennifer Shepard, the Lightkeeper. When you die, all votes the next day are sent by PM, instead of through the forum thread. You win with the town. Good luck.

Died of a terminal disease.

6. Ibap: "Don't want you to say *anything*! Had enough of your lies." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Michelle Lee, the Spy. You are the only person able to be recruited onto Team Gibbs without casualties. If you are ever recruited into Team Gibbs, you will be able to overhear and contribute to their conversations; however, your loyalty will stay with the Mafia, and you'll still be part of the Mafia conversation. Your role is not revealed to the members of Team Gibbs if you are recruited.

Additionally, you are the Role Blocker. Every night, you may target one person, and prevent that person from using their role that night.

You win with the Mafia. Good luck.

Lynched.

7. badger: "Don't change the subject with your big words, McNerd." - Tony DiNozzo

You are Special Agent Timothy McGee. As a federal agent, each you can investigate one person to determine if they are innocent or guilty, OR you can watch a person, learning who visits that person during that night. You win with the town. Good luck.

Shot in the head.

You will be sending your votes in your own PM's, though you may discuss here.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:24:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh, der. I replaced ournamestoolong.

Active Players List:
1. Korashk
2. JBlake
4. ccstate4peat
5. LeafRod
6. alex_hanson
7. Vi
8. Nags
9. Untitled_Entity
10. Puck
12. SportsGuru
13. theLwerd
14. Zets
15. xxdarkxx
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:25:12 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:24:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/7/2010 4:22:38 PM, Nags wrote:
Puck, did you ever character claim? I forget.

No.

I was just making sure.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:29:49 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:28:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Ibap - Spy AND Role Blocker lol. See? Over-powered :P

You investigated someone who was already dead? o.O
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:30:28 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:26:29 PM, Nags wrote:
Lwerd, who did you investigate?

Didn't you say you had an investigate role?

Yes, I'm the lie detector. I can find out if anyone lied during the day phase. The people I asked specific questions about alignment to yesterday were Ibap, badger, oceanix and maybe JBlake. Ibap and oceanix died, and JBlake's claim seems pretty legit, so I went with badger and he died. Convenient, I know.
President of DDO
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:30:29 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:29:49 PM, Nags wrote:
At 7/7/2010 4:28:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Ibap - Spy AND Role Blocker lol. See? Over-powered :P

You investigated someone who was already dead? o.O

Prior day phase conversation reference. :P
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:30:57 PM
Oh no I didn't investigate Ibap. I thought he was going to be Janitored which to me confirmed he was mafia lol.
President of DDO
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:34:43 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:33:34 PM, Nags wrote:
^Oh, I see.

At 7/7/2010 4:31:24 PM, theLwerd wrote:
We need to hear back from WJM.

I think you mean Korashk.

Korashk is no longer playing - and wjm is indeed who she means. :P
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:35:30 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:34:43 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/7/2010 4:33:34 PM, Nags wrote:
^Oh, I see.

At 7/7/2010 4:31:24 PM, theLwerd wrote:
We need to hear back from WJM.

I think you mean Korashk.

Korashk is no longer playing - and wjm is indeed who she means. :P

At 7/7/2010 3:56:32 PM, mongoose wrote:
Active Players List:
1. Korashk
2. JBlake
4. ccstate4peat
5. LeafRod
6. alex_hanson
7. Vi
8. Nags
9. Untitled_Entity
10. Puck
12. SportsGuru
13. Ournamestoolon
14. Zets
15. xxdarkxx

Am I missing something?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:38:37 PM
So I am vindicated. We were right to trust SAC8. Now we need to look back and see who refused to vote Ibap, fought against it, or did not vote at all. Since it took so long for him to be finished off, I doubt any mafioso actually voted for him.

Since there was such a controversy and he was not exactly confirmed guilty, the mafia probably did not expect he would be killed and thus would not have voted for him to appear innocent. At most, a couple of them may have voted near the end. I will compile list of those who did not vote, separated by inactivity.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:42:17 PM
At 7/7/2010 4:39:38 PM, Puck wrote:
At 7/7/2010 4:35:30 PM, Nags wrote:
Am I missing something?

http://www.debate.org...

Unless he has replaced someone.

For some reason I remember Korashk replacing wjm. Maybe I'm crazy.

But why is wjm not on the active list?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:51:13 PM
Voted for Ibap: (in order)
1. Zetsubou
2. JBlake
3. xxdarkxx
4. theLwerd
5. SportsGuru
6. wjmelements
7. alex_hanson911
8. Nags

--- Note --- Nags only voted at the very end after almost a day had gone by the vote stuck at 7/8. This puts him in the suspicious category.

--- Note 2 --- Puck's vote was stolen, so obviously we can't use this for or against him.

Did not vote for Ibap:
1. Korashk
2. ccstate4peat
3. LeafRod
4. Vi Veri
5. Untitled_Entity

---------------------

The game began with 21 players. That means there are probably 5 - 7 mafia to begin. We have killed two of them. So we are looking at 3 - 5 mafia members left. It seems likely to me that it is more likely that the second list from above will contain more mafia members than the first list. If we focus on that list first, I think we will be in a good position.

As such, the following list should be considered priority for investigation/vigilante/tracker/lynch/&ct.:

1. Korashk
2. ccstate4peat
3. LeafRod
4. Vi Veri
5. Untitled_Entity
6. Nags
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:55:42 PM
Seeing as though KorashK replaced wjm, I will repost the above to reflect that change.

Voted for Ibap: (in order)
1. Zetsubou
2. JBlake
3. xxdarkxx
4. theLwerd
5. SportsGuru
6. KorashK
7. alex_hanson911
8. Nags

--- Note --- Nags only voted at the very end after almost a day had gone by the vote stuck at 7/8. This puts him in the suspicious category.

--- Note 2 --- Puck's vote was stolen, so obviously we can't use this for or against him.

Did not vote for Ibap:
1. ccstate4peat
2. LeafRod
3. Vi Veri
4. Untitled_Entity
(badger)
(ibap)

---------------------

The game began with 21 players. That means there are probably 5 - 7 mafia to begin. We have killed two of them. So we are looking at 3 - 5 mafia members left. It seems likely to me that it is more likely that the second list from above will contain more mafia members than the first list. If we focus on that list first, I think we will be in a good position.

As such, the following list should be considered priority for investigation/vigilante/tracker/lynch/&ct.:

1. ccstate4peat
2. LeafRod
3. Vi Veri
4. Untitled_Entity
5. Nags