DDO D&D game thread 4.

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 7:25:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://pastehtml.com...

There are two big, fairly identical skeletons of something and one smaller skeleton of something U) before you.

1: 19 (wins tiebreaker)
2: 17
U: 14
Edwina: 5
Edwina's wolf: 15
Kahvan: 13
Cerebral: 4
Matt: 14
Puck: 19
Korashk: 17.

1 moves forward 30 feet from map position, puck's turn.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 10:18:36 PM
Moves up 20, ready against charge with longspear.

How are the skeletons armed?

I suggest those able, fire long range for now.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 10:25:34 PM
saving some time by godmdding Korashk's conversation after some quick spot rolls for little weapons at a distance: :P

Korashk shouts out that he's Spotted claws on the big two.

Edwina shouts that she's Spotted a dagger on the little one.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 10:27:09 PM
let'em come to us... I don't wanna be too close to that gate.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 10:32:54 PM
2 moves forward 30 feet after Puck readies himself. Korashk's turn.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 10:44:30 PM
(Cast Bull's strength on myself and move next to Puck.)
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:09:49 PM
Edwina's wolf moves forward 20 feet. Matt's turn.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:15:03 PM
moves to 24-S... readies a Javelin to throw at the first monster to come within 60 feet
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:17:16 PM
ahem, there is already a monster exactly 60 feet away from that spot.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:17:45 PM
At 7/8/2010 11:17:16 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
ahem, there is already a monster exactly 60 feet away from that spot.

GETTIM!

Metaphysics:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:20:15 PM
izzat one of yer masterwork or regular javelins?
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:22:47 PM
mmm... that's a good question.

Regular.

Metaphysics:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:24:02 PM
hmm. Good choice. Attack roll 16, it's a hit. Damage roll 4.

However, the monster appears not the least bit fazed. The javelin bounces off the exposed animated bones. The monster laughs.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:28:02 PM
{mmm.. no sneak attacks on Undead :(

Metaphysics:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:32:59 PM
True. but this wasn't a sneak attack anyway. Wide open, weren't flanking... :P
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:34:32 PM
At 7/8/2010 11:32:59 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
True. but this wasn't a sneak attack anyway. Wide open, weren't flanking... :P

I know... I'm just complaining for the future.

Metaphysics:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:46:50 PM
U moves forward 30 feet and casts a spell. Cerebral shouts out "it's summon monster II."

No one successfully identifies the vaguely humanoid blob that pops out 35 feet ahead of the caster.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 11:47:57 PM
Kahvan's turn.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 1:23:10 PM
Kahvan moves forward 30 yards and casts Summon Monster I. A fiendish small viper in front of him is the result. It moves forward and to the right and attacks the humanlike blob with a bite. It appears to have no effect.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 1:34:48 PM
Edwina moves forward next to Kahvan and shoots the blob thing. 18 attack roll 9 damage roll. It seems less harmed than it should be by such a shot, but staggers quite a bit as some of the blobbiness comes out the back with the arrow. Cerebral's turn.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 4:28:32 PM
Shouting at the sorceror.

When we're fighting the undead you might want to summon a CELESTIAL creature.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 11:16:02 PM
If I understand current locations correctly I will cast Fireball, centred on U. That should get all the undead and none of my allies, not sure about Mr Blob.

If that would otherwise catch an ally, I will instead cast Magic Missile (3 bolts now) against U.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 11:29:49 PM
Saving throws end up 6, 7, and 9, none make a save. 23 damage to the lot of them, though blob was not in range. They now all believe this song is about them:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2010 11:35:27 PM
1 charges the fiendish viper and misses on a roll of 15. Puck's turn.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 6:18:38 AM
(Next action is casting Divine favor on myself and moving towards the closest enemy. I think I'm gonna like the speed boost these boots give me.)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 8:27:05 AM
http://pastehtml.com...

Puck's guess is incorrect.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 3:29:27 PM
Lol, no problems with the move, but you rolled a natural 1 >_>