Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:47:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
#1!

Go! Go! Go!
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:48:32 PM
2 f
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:48:41 PM
3f
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:49:20 PM
4th.
Suh dude

Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:52:36 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:47:52 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
#1!

Go! Go! Go!

You don't have enough time to be in the tourney but you do have enough time to spam?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:52:50 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:51:56 PM, Varrack wrote:
#1!

Go! Go! Go!

Really

Might as well.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:54:21 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:52:36 PM, Varrack wrote:
#1!

Go! Go! Go!

You don't have enough time to be in the tourney but you do have enough time to spam?

I am going to be busy this next week, so I will not have the time to get on and debate. Because of this, I am going crazy right now by spamming "this number wins" forum threads.
Suh dude

Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:55:30 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:54:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
#1!

Go! Go! Go!

I am going to be busy this next week, so I will not have the time to get on and debate. Because of this, I am going crazy right now by spamming "this number wins" forum threads.

Lolololololol

Out of curiosity, what are you doing that will make you so busy?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 1:58:23 PM
At 2/13/2015 1:55:30 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 2/13/2015 1:54:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
#1!

Go! Go! Go!

Lolololololol

Out of curiosity, what are you doing that will make you so busy?

I have some huge project for my STEM Careers class (make a video), so I will be working on that. I have to blog on a book for U.S History, and practice ACT work in English (Next test is March 3rd). Classwork takes priority over free-time fun.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 2:00:18 PM
Gotta go, school gets out in a minute. I may get on once ever while next week, but I will not be on for extended periods of time or on constantly. Maybe enough to make a post in a mafia game...
Suh dude