Jump to topic:

Designer Babies?

ZexLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 2:06:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you guys think about individuals being able to go into fertility clinics and pick out traits that they wish their baby to possess (eye color, skin color, hair texture, etc.)?
--Zex
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 6:17:32 PM
At 2/17/2015 2:06:14 PM, ZexLiberty wrote:
What do you guys think about individuals being able to go into fertility clinics and pick out traits that they wish their baby to possess (eye color, skin color, hair texture, etc.)?

Sounds like a good idea.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:04:59 PM
At 2/17/2015 2:06:14 PM, ZexLiberty wrote:

You mean artificial selection? Or genetic engineering?
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:41:11 PM
"Designer Babies" We as a society will deserve the abominations that we will produce "when" we take this path.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:10:02 AM
Fertility clinics should be outlawed in the first place. If you can't have children naturally, adopt. Plenty of babies need a home and loving parents.