Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

It's the zombie apocolypse!

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 6:32:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So, today word has broken out that the first signs of the undead rising to feast on the living have been observed. Mysterious disappearances of bodies. Unexplained rioting.
The Government has declared martial law.
I'll role play the npcs (government, gangs and zombies). We're talking about George A Romero style zombies. I'll try to be fair and I hope everyone plays along sensibly. I have no idea if this is going to work, but I can try.

You're in your home or place of work when you realise the signs.
No one around you believes you.
What do you do:
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 8:48:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/10/2010 6:32:47 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So, today word has broken out that the first signs of the undead rising to feast on the living have been observed. Mysterious disappearances of bodies. Unexplained rioting.
The Government has declared martial law.
I'll role play the npcs (government, gangs and zombies). We're talking about George A Romero style zombies. I'll try to be fair and I hope everyone plays along sensibly. I have no idea if this is going to work, but I can try.

You're in your home or place of work when you realise the signs.
No one around you believes you.
What do you do:
1st Option, commit suicide.
2nd Option, gather all the firearms, sharp objects, barricades, rations, and non-perishable foods I can and hole myself up in my room, where there is no windows. I board up my door, and build a steel wall in front of my door. I proceed to play video games until the apocalypse is over.
I miss the old members.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 9:38:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/10/2010 8:48:00 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 7/10/2010 6:32:47 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So, today word has broken out that the first signs of the undead rising to feast on the living have been observed. Mysterious disappearances of bodies. Unexplained rioting.
The Government has declared martial law.
I'll role play the npcs (government, gangs and zombies). We're talking about George A Romero style zombies. I'll try to be fair and I hope everyone plays along sensibly. I have no idea if this is going to work, but I can try.

You're in your home or place of work when you realise the signs.
No one around you believes you.
What do you do:
1st Option, commit suicide.
2nd Option, gather all the firearms, sharp objects, barricades, rations, and non-perishable foods I can and hole myself up in my room, where there is no windows. I board up my door, and build a steel wall in front of my door. I proceed to play video games until the apocalypse is over.

What game do you play? :)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2010 10:06:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/10/2010 9:38:08 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 7/10/2010 8:48:00 AM, Atheism wrote:
At 7/10/2010 6:32:47 AM, tvellalott wrote:
So, today word has broken out that the first signs of the undead rising to feast on the living have been observed. Mysterious disappearances of bodies. Unexplained rioting.
The Government has declared martial law.
I'll role play the npcs (government, gangs and zombies). We're talking about George A Romero style zombies. I'll try to be fair and I hope everyone plays along sensibly. I have no idea if this is going to work, but I can try.

You're in your home or place of work when you realise the signs.
No one around you believes you.
What do you do:
1st Option, commit suicide.
2nd Option, gather all the firearms, sharp objects, barricades, rations, and non-perishable foods I can and hole myself up in my room, where there is no windows. I board up my door, and build a steel wall in front of my door. I proceed to play video games until the apocalypse is over.

What game do you play? :)

A world of carnage, idiocy, war, violence, and evil.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Life.
I miss the old members.