Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm JMK, AMA

ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.

Let it begin!
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 7:31:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.


Let it begin!

Why do you keep making AMA?
I'm so fancy, you already know.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 7:32:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 7:31:52 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.


Let it begin!

Why do you keep making AMA?

It's my second one, lol.

But I think it's because I'm:

(1) lonely
(2) attention-craven
(3) I love to rant
(4) shallow
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:08:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 7:32:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:31:52 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.


Let it begin!

Why do you keep making AMA?

It's my second one, lol.

But I think it's because I'm:

(1) lonely
(2) attention-craven
(3) I love to rant
(4) shallow

Hey! We're like twins!
I'm so fancy, you already know.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:10:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 8:08:37 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:32:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:31:52 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.


Let it begin!

Why do you keep making AMA?

It's my second one, lol.

But I think it's because I'm:

(1) lonely
(2) attention-craven
(3) I love to rant
(4) shallow

Hey! We're like twins!

You're a bunny too?!?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SPENCERJOYAGE14
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:11:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 8:10:07 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 8:08:37 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:32:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:31:52 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.


Let it begin!

Why do you keep making AMA?

It's my second one, lol.

But I think it's because I'm:

(1) lonely
(2) attention-craven
(3) I love to rant
(4) shallow

Hey! We're like twins!

You're a bunny too?!?

No, actually I'm a pony.
I'm so fancy, you already know.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:11:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 8:11:15 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 8:10:07 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 8:08:37 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:32:40 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:31:52 PM, SPENCERJOYAGE14 wrote:
At 2/23/2015 7:08:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
My last one was a complete dud, so perhaps this one will gain some traction.

As always, I reserve the right to veto silly or overly probing questions, but I'll generally answer anything, provided that it's within reasonable bounds.


Let it begin!

Why do you keep making AMA?

It's my second one, lol.

But I think it's because I'm:

(1) lonely
(2) attention-craven
(3) I love to rant
(4) shallow

Hey! We're like twins!

You're a bunny too?!?

No, actually I'm a pony.

Ah, which pony?
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 8:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
why do you almost always refuse to make me jester?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2015 10:09:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 8:21:31 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
why do you almost always refuse to make me jester?

Because Max has no respect for the role.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,097
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2015 10:33:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/23/2015 10:09:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 8:21:31 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
why do you almost always refuse to make me jester?

Because Max has no respect for the role.

no trust
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:47:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/24/2015 10:33:32 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/23/2015 10:09:00 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/23/2015 8:21:31 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
why do you almost always refuse to make me jester?

Because Max has no respect for the role.

no trust

Let's lynch Max.

/toMax Let's lynch seventh.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 9:01:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I heard a rumor the yik yak yak will be visiting my university this Friday. I'm too excited to study. what do I do??
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 12:29:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 9:01:35 AM, thett3 wrote:
I heard a rumor the yik yak yak will be visiting my university this Friday. I'm too excited to study. what do I do??

I don't know what the yik yak yak is, lol. But my advice is, irrespective of your excitement level, that studying is utterly pointless.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
thett3
Posts: 14,382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:10:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 12:29:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 9:01:35 AM, thett3 wrote:
I heard a rumor the yik yak yak will be visiting my university this Friday. I'm too excited to study. what do I do??

I don't know what the yik yak yak is, lol. But my advice is, irrespective of your excitement level, that studying is utterly pointless.

Dude you have no clue what you're missing. yik yak is....it's a primal intellectual experience. Next time you're on campus, download it on your smart phone (I'm assuming you have a smart phone since you're an upper middle class white person). You can thank me later
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:48:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 2:10:56 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/25/2015 12:29:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 9:01:35 AM, thett3 wrote:
I heard a rumor the yik yak yak will be visiting my university this Friday. I'm too excited to study. what do I do??

I don't know what the yik yak yak is, lol. But my advice is, irrespective of your excitement level, that studying is utterly pointless.

Dude you have no clue what you're missing. yik yak is....it's a primal intellectual experience. Next time you're on campus, download it on your smart phone (I'm assuming you have a smart phone since you're an upper middle class white person). You can thank me later

Dude I'm so bad with technology! Yeah, I have a smart phone, but it takes me ages to download even the simplest app. I'll try, though, lol.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 5:06:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
How's life?
How's Giani?
How's everything going on with your love life with Lily?
Why don't you use your progressive account instead of making a whole new set all the time?
Why won't you make me town in your games?

Do you believe one should forgive and forget? Forgive, but not forget? Or never forgive and forget?
Do you believe people are capable of change?

How obsessed are you with MLP?
If you had to be a pony, who would you be?

Does it ever make you feel weird that you like talking to strangers on the net?
Do you associate yourself as a young adult? Is that why you like talking to us youths so much?

Why did you choose this name?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 5:06:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 2:48:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Favourite quality in people?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:21:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 5:06:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
How's life?

Busy, but great.

How's Giani?

Sick, but good.

How's everything going on with your love life with Lily?

Stop it.

Why don't you use your progressive account instead of making a whole new set all the time?

You know the answer to this. I'm not going to re-hash, nor do I appreciate your attempt to--especially when your premise that I "make a whole new set all the time" is patently false, anyway.

Why won't you make me town in your games?

Blame randomizer.org.

Do you believe one should forgive and forget? Forgive, but not forget? Or never forgive and forget?

It depends on the situation. I don't have a one-size-fits-all view of the world. I'm not a libertarian hack.

Do you believe people are capable of change?

Color me skeptical, but I believe in second chances.

How obsessed are you with MLP?

I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed."

If you had to be a pony, who would you be?

Normally I'd say Pinkie Pie, but since she's taken, I'll go with the second best option: Rainbow Dash.

Does it ever make you feel weird that you like talking to strangers on the net?

Actually, the people I'm closest to don't feel like strangers. I think you and plenty of others would tend to agree.

Do you associate yourself as a young adult? Is that why you like talking to us youths so much?

I'm going to assume for both of our sakes that this wasn't intended as an attack--though, again, color me a skeptic.

I think everyone, or at least mostly everyone, is young at heart to some degree. But you'll note that the "young" people with whom I associate--Rebekah, Bossy, Dalton, Niam, Romanii, etc.--are extremely mature and intelligent for their ages, so I think the case is less that I'm "young at heart" than it is that a lot of people on DDO are much older at heart. And why expect much else from a debate website?

Why did you choose this name?

It's an adorable concept in monetary theory that's particularly applicable at the moment, and if my irl econ buddies saw it, they'd chuckle.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:21:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 5:06:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/25/2015 2:48:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Favourite quality in people?

I think that depends a lot on the person, but at least for me, I value loyalty: if I can't trust someone, needless to say I haven't the slightest desire to associate with that person.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:32:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:21:08 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 5:06:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
How's life?

Busy, but great.

Good to hear. :)

How's Giani?

Sick, but good.

Getting better?

How's everything going on with your love life with Lily?

Stop it.

It was a joke. Lol. :P

Why don't you use your progressive account instead of making a whole new set all the time?

You know the answer to this. I'm not going to re-hash, nor do I appreciate your attempt to--especially when your premise that I "make a whole new set all the time" is patently false, anyway.

I wasn't trying to rehash anything. I don't know, honestly, why you don't go back to prog. I know why not JMK, but I don't know why not Prog... 0_0
Unless it's the same reason- you tried to flirt with Endark there too and Max banned you because he's an avid supporter of Enannie?

Why won't you make me town in your games?

Blame randomizer.org.

Still :P

Do you believe people are capable of change?

Color me skeptical, but I believe in second chances.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

If you fell in love with someone, how would you tell them?

Would you try to attain religious beliefs if you had to, for love?

Have you ever felt any real attraction to my boyfriend?

How obsessed are you with MLP?

I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed."

How many episodes have you watched?

If you had to be a pony, who would you be?

Normally I'd say Pinkie Pie, but since she's taken, I'll go with the second best option: Rainbow Dash.

Does it ever make you feel weird that you like talking to strangers on the net?

Actually, the people I'm closest to don't feel like strangers. I think you and plenty of others would tend to agree.

Meh.

Do you associate yourself as a young adult? Is that why you like talking to us youths so much?

I'm going to assume for both of our sakes that this wasn't intended as an attack--though, again, color me a skeptic.

-_- It wasn't an attack. Loosen up brah. :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:37:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:21:57 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 5:06:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/25/2015 2:48:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Favourite quality in people?

I think that depends a lot on the person, but at least for me, I value loyalty: if I can't trust someone, needless to say I haven't the slightest desire to associate with that person.

How disloyal must someone be for you to stop associating with them? Because you did say you give second chances.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:41:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:32:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sick, but good.

Getting better?

Not quite.

It was a joke. Lol. :P

It wasn't a funny.

I wasn't trying to rehash anything. I don't know, honestly, why you don't go back to prog. I know why not JMK, but I don't know why not Prog... 0_0

That's peculiar, because you were learned of those details in real time. Even if you didn't, what ever made you think I would answer that question in a public forum? Especially when I've received criticism--you'll note that I'm not dignifying it by calling it "constructive"--that I'm "on again, off again," it's not something I'm willing to discuss, because people without the totality of the facts (or any facts) have a proclivity to opine on that which they don't understand; and that accomplishes nothing more than stirring the pot further.

Unless it's the same reason- you tried to flirt with Endark there too and Max banned you because he's an avid supporter of Enannie?

It's all coming back to me: it involved axolotls.

Still :P

I don't rig games. There are a few past theme games where I may have done, at least partially, un-randomized roles, but even then it didn't come down to "I'm going to make X person scum," but rather "I bet make sure I give Matt his role PM on suffering."


Do you believe in love at first sight?

It sounds like a fairy tale to me. I'm open to it, surely, but I tend to think it's more "infatuation at first sight." Love is much deeper and profound, and I don't think one meager glance can actually capture it.

If you fell in love with someone, how would you tell them?

All roads point to Rome.

Would you try to attain religious beliefs if you had to, for love?

No, I would be lying to myself if I were to profess belief in something so utterly irrational for the sake of "love."

Have you ever felt any real attraction to my boyfriend?

His writing is quite seductive.

How many episodes have you watched?

14 or so in order, than a few scattered ones from different seasons. Upwards of 20?

Meh.

Fair. I doubt you'd consider Endark a stranger, for instance.

-_- It wasn't an attack. Loosen up brah. :P

It was structured in such a way that it easily could have been.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:43:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:37:59 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/25/2015 6:21:57 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 5:06:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/25/2015 2:48:41 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
Favourite quality in people?

I think that depends a lot on the person, but at least for me, I value loyalty: if I can't trust someone, needless to say I haven't the slightest desire to associate with that person.

How disloyal must someone be for you to stop associating with them? Because you did say you give second chances.

I don't have a barometer for disloyalty. I don't measure it like an earthquake or a storm, and say, "A Category VI Betrayal Warrants X extra chances." I give second chances or third chances or fourth chances or however many chances insofar as I think it's warranted--insofar as I trust that the person can change. Eventually I give up. I haven't reached that point too many times, though.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:46:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:41:55 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 6:32:58 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Sick, but good.

Getting better?

Not quite.

Is he at the vet? O_o

It was a joke. Lol. :P

It wasn't a funny.

Subjective >.>

I wasn't trying to rehash anything. I don't know, honestly, why you don't go back to prog. I know why not JMK, but I don't know why not Prog... 0_0

That's peculiar, because you were learned of those details in real time. Even if you didn't, what ever made you think I would answer that question in a public forum? Especially when I've received criticism--you'll note that I'm not dignifying it by calling it "constructive"--that I'm "on again, off again," it's not something I'm willing to discuss, because people without the totality of the facts (or any facts) have a proclivity to opine on that which they don't understand; and that accomplishes nothing more than stirring the pot further.

Is that why? *sighs* Screw people. They'll say what they want. Be you. :-)
The same way people say Khaos sucks at mafia yet he still continues to play all the time. :D

Unless it's the same reason- you tried to flirt with Endark there too and Max banned you because he's an avid supporter of Enannie?

It's all coming back to me: it involved axolotls.

#knew-it

Still :P

I don't rig games. There are a few past theme games where I may have done, at least partially, un-randomized roles, but even then it didn't come down to "I'm going to make X person scum," but rather "I bet make sure I give Matt his role PM on suffering."

LOL

Do you believe in love at first sight?

It sounds like a fairy tale to me. I'm open to it, surely, but I tend to think it's more "infatuation at first sight." Love is much deeper and profound, and I don't think one meager glance can actually capture it.

Do you think you will ever fall in love?
Have you?

If you fell in love with someone, how would you tell them?

All roads point to Rome.

Would you try to attain religious beliefs if you had to, for love?

No, I would be lying to myself if I were to profess belief in something so utterly irrational for the sake of "love."

Have you ever felt any real attraction to my boyfriend?

His writing is quite seductive.

How many episodes have you watched?

14 or so in order, than a few scattered ones from different seasons. Upwards of 20?

Meh.

Fair. I doubt you'd consider Endark a stranger, for instance.

As friendly as you can be on the net. :-)

-_- It wasn't an attack. Loosen up brah. :P

It was structured in such a way that it easily could have been.

*pokes you in the tummy*
Nah. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:51:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:46:59 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Is he at the vet? O_o

No, he just can hardly see and his "episodes" are becoming more frequent.

Subjective >.>

Of course it was.

Is that why? *sighs* Screw people. They'll say what they want. Be you. :-)

I've already given you my thoughts on this extensively. Again, not something I'm willing to discuss in public.

The same way people say Khaos sucks at mafia yet he still continues to play all the time. :D

I don't think Khaos sucks at mafia. His politics suck ;) --but he doesn't suck at mafia.

Unless it's the same reason- you tried to flirt with Endark there too and Max banned you because he's an avid supporter of Enannie?

It's all coming back to me: it involved axolotls.

#knew-it

Well, duh. All roads also lead to axolotls.

Do you think you will ever fall in love?

Probably not.

Have you?

Not that I'm aware.

*pokes you in the tummy*
Nah. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

kk.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:53:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:51:36 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 6:46:59 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Is he at the vet? O_o

No, he just can hardly see and his "episodes" are becoming more frequent.

Is he... gonna be okay? 0.0

Subjective >.>

Of course it was.

Is that why? *sighs* Screw people. They'll say what they want. Be you. :-)

I've already given you my thoughts on this extensively. Again, not something I'm willing to discuss in public.

The same way people say Khaos sucks at mafia yet he still continues to play all the time. :D

I don't think Khaos sucks at mafia. His politics suck ;) --but he doesn't suck at mafia.

I don't either, but some people think so. 0.0

Unless it's the same reason- you tried to flirt with Endark there too and Max banned you because he's an avid supporter of Enannie?

It's all coming back to me: it involved axolotls.

#knew-it

Well, duh. All roads also lead to axolotls.

Nope.

Do you think you will ever fall in love?

Probably not.

Have you?

Not that I'm aware.

*pokes you in the tummy*
Nah. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

kk.

Who's your best friend in the whole world?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:56:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:53:29 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Is he... gonna be okay? 0.0

He's really old, has a kidney infection, higher blood pressures, a heart murmur, some form of anxiety, etc. I hope so, but it's not looking great.

I don't either, but some people think so. 0.0

I know they do. Petty is as petty does.

Well, duh. All roads also lead to axolotls.

Nope.

But they do.

Who's your best friend in the whole world?

That's easy: my little sister. I'll leave some ambiguity in that answer, though she knows who she is.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:58:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:56:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Have you ever heard of the egg theory?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ResponsiblyIrresponsible
Posts: 12,398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:59:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:58:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/25/2015 6:56:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Have you ever heard of the egg theory?

I just watched a video on it the other day, actually. Interesting stuff.
~ResponsiblyIrresponsible

DDO's Economics Messiah
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 7:00:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/25/2015 6:59:10 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:
At 2/25/2015 6:58:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 2/25/2015 6:56:39 PM, ResponsiblyIrresponsible wrote:

Have you ever heard of the egg theory?

I just watched a video on it the other day, actually. Interesting stuff.

Awesome :)

What if poison berries really aren't poisonous, and everyone who ate it was just allergic?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.