Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

23,437th post wins

BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:10:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Y nac
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:10:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Y na
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 4:10:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
xhufdsi
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:23:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, just no.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:54:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 9:51:29 PM, Hanspete wrote:
Why?

Why not?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Hanspete
Posts: 199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 9:55:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 9:54:36 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 2/28/2015 9:51:29 PM, Hanspete wrote:
Why?

Why not?

Touche
Please nominate Lee001 for the title prettiest girl on DDO: http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Official Revolutionary Emperor

Bane of the DDO Elite, except OberHerr
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2015 10:08:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This thread is 0.03% complete with only 9 posts out of 23,437.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:38:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/28/2015 10:08:35 PM, SamStevens wrote:
This thread is 0.03% complete with only 9 posts out of 23,437.

i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; l5;k2; k4;k7;l2;m1; l7;l6;k4;l0;k6;k2;l3;k2; i6;m1;l9;n0; l3;n2;m0;m9;m3; l5;k7;m3;l8;l0;l9;m0;k7;l1;, k4;l6;l8;l6;k5;l6;k4;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; l8;k2;k9; l5;k2;l3;k7;m0;k2;l3;l0; l9;m0;k2;n3;l4;l0; m5;k7;l8;l5;m9;k7; k4;l6;l8;l6;l5;m9;,
h8; k6;m9;l4;l0;l3;l9;n3; k9;k2;l2;k2;m0; l2;l8;l6;k4;k2;k4;m9;l1;
i3;k2; l4;k7;m5;k2;m3; l7;k2;l3;k2;m5;k7;l1; l9;m0;l6;k5;l3;k2;k4;m9;m3;
i3;k2; l7;l6;m0;k7;m3;m1; k6;k7;l4;l6;l5;k2;l4; k4;l6;l1;l5;m9;.

i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k3;m9;l3;l6; l9;l2;l3;l6;l2;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k3;m9;l3;l6; l9;l3;l6;k4; k4; l6;l7;l8;k2;k4;k6;k2;l5;l0;k7; m0;l8;m1;l9;l6;l9;m0;l0;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k4; k6;k7;l8;k7;k4;l5;n3;m3; k5;l6;l8;k7;k4;k2;l3;l6; k4;k6;l6;k4;
h8;k9;-k9;k2; l7;l6;k6;l3;l6;l9;m0;l0;, k5;l3;m1;l7;l6;l9;m0;l0;.
i3;l6; l9;m3;l6;k6;l0;l3; i7;k4;n3;m0;m9;l1; h4;m1;m3; k4; k9;k7;l4;l5;l6;k7;,
h8; k4;l9;m0;k2;k4;k2;l3;l0; l7;l6;l3;l2;l0; l9;m0;k7;l5;l6;n2;,
j3;m0;l6;k3;m9; k4;k7;l8;m1; l8;m1;l9;l9;l2;m1;n2; l9;l7;k2;l9;m0;l0;...

i5;l8;l0;l7;k7;k4;:
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! h8;l9;m0;l0;l5;m9;, k6;l6;k3;l8;k2; l0; m5;k7;l9;m0;l0;!
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! i5;l8;n3;l4;l6; k9;k6;k7;l9;n0; l0; l9;k7;l1;m5;k2;l9;!
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! i7;l4;k7;l8;m0;l0; l5;k7;m0;, l7;l6;l2;k2; l4;m9; k4;l4;k7;l9;m0;k7;!
h5;l9;l3;l0; k8;l0;m0;n0; l7;l6; l7;l8;k2;k4;k6;k7; l0;l5;l6;l1;,
i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;...

i3;m9;l5;m5;k7; k4;l9;k7; l5;k7; m0;k2;l2;,
i3;m9;l5;m5;k7; l9;m0;k2;l3;l6; k8;l0;m0;n0;
i0;k2;l2;-m0;l6; l9;m9;m0;l5;l6;, k9;k2;m0;k7;l1;l3;l0;k4;l6;.
h2; k6;m1;m6;k2;m3; l7;l6;l3;m1;l4;l8;k2;l2;
j1;l6;m5;k7;m0; k9;k2;m0;m1;m6;l0;m0;n0; k4; l5;l0;m3;
i1;k2;l4;l7;k2;k6;m1; l7;l6;l9;l3;k7;k6;l5;n2;n2;.
i3;l6; l7;l6;l2;k2; n3; k8;l0;k4;m1; l0; k4;k7;l8;n2;,
j9;m0;l6;m0; l9;k4;k7;m0; l6;k9;k2;l8;l0;m0;, l9;l6;k5;l8;k7;k7;m0;
h4;k2;k8;k7; l7;k7;l8;k7;k6; k3;k7;k9;k6;l5;l6;l1; l5;k2; l2;l8;k2;n2;...

i5;l8;l0;l7;k7;k4; (2 l8;k2;k9;k2;)

i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;,
i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;..A279;
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:46:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/1/2015 4:38:32 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/28/2015 10:08:35 PM, SamStevens wrote:
This thread is 0.03% complete with only 9 posts out of 23,437.

i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; l5;k2; k4;k7;l2;m1; l7;l6;k4;l0;k6;k2;l3;k2; i6;m1;l9;n0; l3;n2;m0;m9;m3; l5;k7;m3;l8;l0;l9;m0;k7;l1;, k4;l6;l8;l6;k5;l6;k4;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; l8;k2;k9; l5;k2;l3;k7;m0;k2;l3;l0; l9;m0;k2;n3;l4;l0; m5;k7;l8;l5;m9;k7; k4;l6;l8;l6;l5;m9;,
h8; k6;m9;l4;l0;l3;l9;n3; k9;k2;l2;k2;m0; l2;l8;l6;k4;k2;k4;m9;l1;
i3;k2; l4;k7;m5;k2;m3; l7;k2;l3;k2;m5;k7;l1; l9;m0;l6;k5;l3;k2;k4;m9;m3;
i3;k2; l7;l6;m0;k7;m3;m1; k6;k7;l4;l6;l5;k2;l4; k4;l6;l1;l5;m9;.

i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k3;m9;l3;l6; l9;l2;l3;l6;l2;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k3;m9;l3;l6; l9;l3;l6;k4; k4; l6;l7;l8;k2;k4;k6;k2;l5;l0;k7; m0;l8;m1;l9;l6;l9;m0;l0;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k4; k6;k7;l8;k7;k4;l5;n3;m3; k5;l6;l8;k7;k4;k2;l3;l6; k4;k6;l6;k4;
h8;k9;-k9;k2; l7;l6;k6;l3;l6;l9;m0;l0;, k5;l3;m1;l7;l6;l9;m0;l0;.
i3;l6; l9;m3;l6;k6;l0;l3; i7;k4;n3;m0;m9;l1; h4;m1;m3; k4; k9;k7;l4;l5;l6;k7;,
h8; k4;l9;m0;k2;k4;k2;l3;l0; l7;l6;l3;l2;l0; l9;m0;k7;l5;l6;n2;,
j3;m0;l6;k3;m9; k4;k7;l8;m1; l8;m1;l9;l9;l2;m1;n2; l9;l7;k2;l9;m0;l0;...

i5;l8;l0;l7;k7;k4;:
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! h8;l9;m0;l0;l5;m9;, k6;l6;k3;l8;k2; l0; m5;k7;l9;m0;l0;!
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! i5;l8;n3;l4;l6; k9;k6;k7;l9;n0; l0; l9;k7;l1;m5;k2;l9;!
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! i7;l4;k7;l8;m0;l0; l5;k7;m0;, l7;l6;l2;k2; l4;m9; k4;l4;k7;l9;m0;k7;!
h5;l9;l3;l0; k8;l0;m0;n0; l7;l6; l7;l8;k2;k4;k6;k7; l0;l5;l6;l1;,
i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;...

i3;m9;l5;m5;k7; k4;l9;k7; l5;k7; m0;k2;l2;,
i3;m9;l5;m5;k7; l9;m0;k2;l3;l6; k8;l0;m0;n0;
i0;k2;l2;-m0;l6; l9;m9;m0;l5;l6;, k9;k2;m0;k7;l1;l3;l0;k4;l6;.
h2; k6;m1;m6;k2;m3; l7;l6;l3;m1;l4;l8;k2;l2;
j1;l6;m5;k7;m0; k9;k2;m0;m1;m6;l0;m0;n0; k4; l5;l0;m3;
i1;k2;l4;l7;k2;k6;m1; l7;l6;l9;l3;k7;k6;l5;n2;n2;.
i3;l6; l7;l6;l2;k2; n3; k8;l0;k4;m1; l0; k4;k7;l8;n2;,
j9;m0;l6;m0; l9;k4;k7;m0; l6;k9;k2;l8;l0;m0;, l9;l6;k5;l8;k7;k7;m0;
h4;k2;k8;k7; l7;k7;l8;k7;k6; k3;k7;k9;k6;l5;l6;l1; l5;k2; l2;l8;k2;n2;...

i5;l8;l0;l7;k7;k4; (2 l8;k2;k9;k2;)

i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;,
i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;..A279;

What is supposed to be conveyed in that post?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:50:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/1/2015 4:46:34 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/1/2015 4:38:32 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/28/2015 10:08:35 PM, SamStevens wrote:
This thread is 0.03% complete with only 9 posts out of 23,437.

i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; l5;k2; k4;k7;l2;m1; l7;l6;k4;l0;k6;k2;l3;k2; i6;m1;l9;n0; l3;n2;m0;m9;m3; l5;k7;m3;l8;l0;l9;m0;k7;l1;, k4;l6;l8;l6;k5;l6;k4;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; l8;k2;k9; l5;k2;l3;k7;m0;k2;l3;l0; l9;m0;k2;n3;l4;l0; m5;k7;l8;l5;m9;k7; k4;l6;l8;l6;l5;m9;,
h8; k6;m9;l4;l0;l3;l9;n3; k9;k2;l2;k2;m0; l2;l8;l6;k4;k2;k4;m9;l1;
i3;k2; l4;k7;m5;k2;m3; l7;k2;l3;k2;m5;k7;l1; l9;m0;l6;k5;l3;k2;k4;m9;m3;
i3;k2; l7;l6;m0;k7;m3;m1; k6;k7;l4;l6;l5;k2;l4; k4;l6;l1;l5;m9;.

i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k3;m9;l3;l6; l9;l2;l3;l6;l2;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k3;m9;l3;l6; l9;l3;l6;k4; k4; l6;l7;l8;k2;k4;k6;k2;l5;l0;k7; m0;l8;m1;l9;l6;l9;m0;l0;,
i7;l2;l6;l3;n0;l2;l6; k4; k6;k7;l8;k7;k4;l5;n3;m3; k5;l6;l8;k7;k4;k2;l3;l6; k4;k6;l6;k4;
h8;k9;-k9;k2; l7;l6;k6;l3;l6;l9;m0;l0;, k5;l3;m1;l7;l6;l9;m0;l0;.
i3;l6; l9;m3;l6;k6;l0;l3; i7;k4;n3;m0;m9;l1; h4;m1;m3; k4; k9;k7;l4;l5;l6;k7;,
h8; k4;l9;m0;k2;k4;k2;l3;l0; l7;l6;l3;l2;l0; l9;m0;k7;l5;l6;n2;,
j3;m0;l6;k3;m9; k4;k7;l8;m1; l8;m1;l9;l9;l2;m1;n2; l9;l7;k2;l9;m0;l0;...

i5;l8;l0;l7;k7;k4;:
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! h8;l9;m0;l0;l5;m9;, k6;l6;k3;l8;k2; l0; m5;k7;l9;m0;l0;!
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! i5;l8;n3;l4;l6; k9;k6;k7;l9;n0; l0; l9;k7;l1;m5;k2;l9;!
i7; l5;k2;l4;l0; h1;l6;k5;! i7;l4;k7;l8;m0;l0; l5;k7;m0;, l7;l6;l2;k2; l4;m9; k4;l4;k7;l9;m0;k7;!
h5;l9;l3;l0; k8;l0;m0;n0; l7;l6; l7;l8;k2;k4;k6;k7; l0;l5;l6;l1;,
i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;...

i3;m9;l5;m5;k7; k4;l9;k7; l5;k7; m0;k2;l2;,
i3;m9;l5;m5;k7; l9;m0;k2;l3;l6; k8;l0;m0;n0;
i0;k2;l2;-m0;l6; l9;m9;m0;l5;l6;, k9;k2;m0;k7;l1;l3;l0;k4;l6;.
h2; k6;m1;m6;k2;m3; l7;l6;l3;m1;l4;l8;k2;l2;
j1;l6;m5;k7;m0; k9;k2;m0;m1;m6;l0;m0;n0; k4; l5;l0;m3;
i1;k2;l4;l7;k2;k6;m1; l7;l6;l9;l3;k7;k6;l5;n2;n2;.
i3;l6; l7;l6;l2;k2; n3; k8;l0;k4;m1; l0; k4;k7;l8;n2;,
j9;m0;l6;m0; l9;k4;k7;m0; l6;k9;k2;l8;l0;m0;, l9;l6;k5;l8;k7;k7;m0;
h4;k2;k8;k7; l7;k7;l8;k7;k6; k3;k7;k9;k6;l5;l6;l1; l5;k2; l2;l8;k2;n2;...

i5;l8;l0;l7;k7;k4; (2 l8;k2;k9;k2;)

i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;,
i3;k2; k9;k7;l4;l3;k7; l5;k7; l6;l9;m0;k2;l5;k7;m0;l9;n3; l5;k2;l9;..A279;

What is supposed to be conveyed in that post?

Russian.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 4:51:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvv!
*Picks up Vending Machine*
Oh... he's not here.
*Puts down Vending Machine*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 6:59:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sig change
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 12:32:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/1/2015 6:37:29 PM, STALINist wrote:
You kids ever going to be done with these?

Uh, no. Why would we be?