Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:45:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I really don't know what I'm doing. I would like to discuss or have a discussion between those willing to do so about the impact of the character of Spock and the actor portraying him on the world of Sc-fi. I appreciate any help I can get on this.

I am not a debater as much as a seeker of wisdom other than my own and I am looking foreword to those who have a deeper understanding of life than I. Thank you in advance.

I will miss Mr. Nimoy, but was the idea that made him legendary his own or was it the personality dreamed up by someone else. Lets look at the reason the character of Spock was so endearing. Was it because he was an alien or was it because of his open minded inquisitiveness that made him so fascinating?

Was it the internal battles between emotion and logic?

Was it because he displayed to best in what humanity had to offer, without the drama and arrogance that is so distracting to our inner selves?

The character he began and was continued by the character of Data who Brent Spinner reminded me mostly of the child, still within this 56 year old body that still after all the fears and disappointments in my life still looks out at the world with awe and wonder.

RIP Leonard and thank you!